T in The Park 2015

Matt42

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do I Wanna Know and R U Mine, just chords there... Absolutely no guitar playing...

Sounds Like Balloons, not a single pluck in sight... Bubbles, chords and nothing else again...

Wait a minute. No. No, wait. Wait there's actually a lot of guitar playing. Not just chords. Oh.

Oh dear, appear to have hit a chord there with you :)

Yeah I guess, thing is T normally snaps up the big people touring next year

I can't predict the "pharell" act next year - if you get what I mean.

I don't. I don't know about them snapping up the 'big people' touring either, not for a couple of years. Either way, the headliners are probably all in with a shout and they could well keep that dance headliner thing going.

Anyway, I'll have a go:

KASABIAN

Two Door Cinema Club

Maccabees

Lana Del Rey

Major Lazer

SKRILLEX

FLORENCE & THE MACHINE

Macklemore & Ryan Lewis

Emeli Sandé

Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds

Smashing Pumpkins

MUSE

The Vaccines

Lily Allen

Plan B

Primal Scream

Edited by dentalplan

Reckon potential headliners are Muse, Kasabian, Florence and The Prodigy. Outside chance of blink (based on the fact that I love them, and they cancelled in 2011 after playing R+L in 2010, I know everyone else hates them though).

Shove in Noel Gallagher, Skrillex, Jack White, Chase & Status, Pendulum, Deadmau5 as possible subs/R1 headliners.

Bear in mind that I know nothing about who could be around by then. In an ideal world though, my headliners would be Green Day, blink, QOTSA and The Prodigy.

Florence and the Machine

David Guetta

Coldplay

People seem to be predicting co-headliners on the Saturday, but that never happened this year so I reckon it'll just be a dance headliner on Saturday again.

True but I don't think they'll just be kicking up the likes of Guetta and Skrillex purely because the dance headliner worked so well. Plus in our predictions there (again) seems like a fuck load of potential headliner so it'd also be a waste to have a DJ headline instead.

True but I don't think they'll just be kicking up the likes of Guetta and Skrillex purely because the dance headliner worked so well. Plus in our predictions there (again) seems like a fuck load of potential headliner so it'd also be a waste to have a DJ headline instead.

Yeah but would it be a waste if they can get a dance act who will sell more tickets than the likes of Kasabian/Florence, etc.? I think Guetta would be very successful just live Calvin Harris has been this year. Obviously it'll only happen if there is a suitable act around, and David Guetta is the only suitable one I can see at the moment. As you say, I don't think they''ll give it to a random dance act if they can get a better non-dance headliner.

So basically, what I'm saying is I don't think it'll be a co-headliner, just the three most suitable headliners they can get, which may or may not include a dance act :)

Friday

Florence + The Machine

The Black Keys

Skrillex

Saturday

The Prodigy

Muse

The Vaccines

Sunday

Coldplay

Emeli Sande

David Guetta

I'd actually really like that

saturdays abit w*nk though, emeli sande a sub?

EDIT: meant to say sunday

Edited by mattgimmeshelter