T in The Park 2015

Matt42

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure if this has been covered but I was stood side of the stage for The Prodigy on the Radio 1 stage yesterday and left after 3 songs because I could hardly hear a thing. But as we were driving away up on the hill that you can see the main stage from we could clearly hear Noel Gallagher? Very disappointing. 

Yeah bit out of order, and festivals get taken over by phones/ipads etc. nowadays. I always thought a festival was to get away from the outside world and just be free but all you here about now is facebook/twitter/Instagram or people filming the bands/taking pictures, nightmare. I don't mind the odd time but it seems to be all the time now. 

c**ts who film people out their nuts are the ultimate worst c**ts. Those videos can do damage to people with employers and family seeing them.

Yeah I've seen them pages on Facebook of people sharing photos and videos of others, some off their face and some who are just 'ugly' according to them. Absolutely awful.

The idiots rolling about off their face/can't handle it can be annoying or funny in some cases but you've got to be a proper cnut to publicly shame them like that. Even worse half the time it's their own supposed 'mates'. I'd be horrified to find my face on one of them pages and once it's online it's there for life.

Festivals are supposed to be judge free as you're all in the same boat. Too many people just care about getting likes and retweets these days.

I know I've had my moan about the line-up. Having looked at Latitude, that's where I should have gone. Not that I could have as I'm back offshore. It's a cracking line-up. Alt-J, Portishead, Public Service Broadcasting, Warpaint, Charlatans, Manics etc. If I can't get Glasto next year, I think it'll be Werchter or Latitude for me.