T in The Park 2015

Matt42

Some amazing additions there. Very well timed by T I think, those additions will appeal to the core fan base who have been going for a while and will tempt many into going for this year I think (I would if I could afford it). But those names would've probably got not a great reaction if they were a part of the main announcement. Makes this year look a lot stronger for T and up there with the best festivals in Europe I'd say (Ok, barring the headliners maybe) and comparing V to TITP now looks all the more laughable.

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking forward to The Cribs and Circa Waves. Missed the latter last year. And what about Annie Mac, the DJ so good they billed her twice?! Dot see why she need two slots on two stages...

Guessing thats all the big-ish names filled in now. No chance of Travis? Just being hopeful...

Edited by CAMF111

Oh fuck sake

Geninely pissed off at that, one year i don't go to T and the War On Drugs play... Fuck sake

Ugh

Gonna go mope in a corner

The crowd they will get will be shocking, but jesus... Damn right upset about that... Even more than they won't be at Glasto :(

In the comments on the facebook page someone's complaining that The Pigeon Detectives aren't playing and says "They are one of the biggest selling british bands in terms of record sales" :lol:

Thank you. I saw that comment and logged straight into efests in the hope one of you lot had seen it :)

Absolutely ecstatic with that announcement! The War on Drugs, The Twilight Sad, Prides, Slaves, Lower Than Atlantis, Lonely The Brave, Coasts, Palma Violets, Circa Waves, The Lafontaines, Sunset Sons, Wolf Alice and Young Guns all very much up my street.

Crazy seeing Prides and The Lafontaines are both opening the main stage on their respective days!

Just need The Xcerts, DFA1979 (plz) and The Maccabees and I will be over the moon

Wee stage splits guess update

FRIDAY

Main Stage: Kasabian/Sam Smith/Rudimental/Hozier/Annie Mac/Jessie Ware/Prides

Radio One: David Guetta/Mark Ronson/Hot Chip/The Wombats/Gorgon City/The Cribs/Slaves

KTWWH: Fatboy Slim/The War On Drugs/Duke Dumont/Sigma/Fuse ODG/Hannah Wants/Kitty, Daisy & Lewis

Transmissions: The Twilight Sad/Lower Than Atlantis/Lonely The Brave/Indiana/Coasts/Blossoms/The Beaches/The Riptide Movement/Fort Hope

SATURDAY

Main Stage: Avicii/The Libertines/The Script/George Ezra/Jessie J/Jungle/Jess Glynne/The Lafontaines

Radio One: Twin Atlantic/Alt-J/The Vaccines/St Vincent/Seasick Steve/Idlewild/Palma Violets/Circa Waves

KTWWH: The Courteeners/Labrinth/The Proclaimers/Enter Shikari/Paul Heaton/Charli XCX/Rae Morris/George the Poet

Transmissions: Marina & the Diamonds/Jack Savoretti/The Strypes/Sunset Sons/Walking On Cars/The Coronas/Gavin James/Vaults

SUNDAY

Main Stage: Noel Gallagher/Stereophonics/Paloma Faith/Kodaline/James Bay/Ella Henderson/The View/Ella Eyre

Radio 1: The Prodigy/Jamie T/Alabama Shakes/Catfish & the Bottlemen/Years & Years/Peace/Marmozets/Wolf Alice

KTWWH: Above & Beyond/Clean Bandit/Oliver Heldens/Modest Mouse/Everything Everything/Admiral Fallow/Benjamin Booker/Saint Raymond

Transmissions: Young Guns/Black Rivers

Not sure about the placings of half of Friday, especially The Cribs. Dunno whether Charli XCX should be higher up.

Edited by harryomatic

Yeah I thought they would have been in a decent Tuts slot. But we know Prodigy, Jamie T and Alabama Shakes are all on R1 as well as them, and those names are all before CATBM on the line up

I thought they'd sub Tuts but it would be stupid to clash them with both Jamie T and Stereophonics so a Radio 1 slot makes sense.

Just back from seeing Charli XCX at the QMU. She's an absolute star. Never seen a crowd react to a performer like that. The whole crowd were bouncing from the very first song. At the end of the day, it was a pop show but it felt like a really grungy punk gig. Before tonight I was expecting a mid R1 spot for her but she NEEDS to be in a tent. Mid Tuts or high Transmissions in my opinion.