T in The Park 2015

Matt42

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Desperately tried all morning to no avail, bit annoyed/gutted. Thats them, Arcade Fire and Libertines now. They are surely due a stadium show up here at some point.

Pretty damn hyped for the new album, more than I probably should be. Fans of them will probably recognize the riff in pyscho...

https://instagram.com/p/z--_HynXX9/

Desperately tried all morning to no avail, bit annoyed/gutted. Thats them, Arcade Fire and Libertines now. They are surely due a stadium show up here at some point.

Pretty damn hyped for the new album, more than I probably should be. Fans of them will probably recognize the riff in pyscho...

https://instagram.com/p/z--_HynXX9/

Sounds like one of their wee riffs they do live at the end of songs. Can't remember which one.

Desperately tried all morning to no avail, bit annoyed/gutted. Thats them, Arcade Fire and Libertines now.

I'm the exact same. Was refreshing until about 10 in the hope that some of the orders hadn't gone through but still no luck.

I actually managed to get tickets for the 2nd Libs show but Ticketmaster crashed on me as it was processing the order. Obviously sold out by the time I got back round to do it again. Was getting Gaslight Anthem tickets that same morning and it took about 5 goes to actually get them. Was not happy with Ticketmaster that morning.

On a different note.

Been listening/watching a load of live sets from Fatboy Slim recently, and my god, if he is anything like that at T i am going to be so disappointed.

He has gone from playing his own really good music, Praise You, Rockerfellar Skank etc to just pressing play on shitty Calvin Harris and Martin Garrix remix's.

What a waste of talent.

On a different note.

Been listening/watching a load of live sets from Fatboy Slim recently, and my god, if he is anything like that at T i am going to be so disappointed.

He has gone from playing his own really good music, Praise You, Rockerfellar Skank etc to just pressing play on shitty Calvin Harris and Martin Garrix remix's.

What a waste of talent.

If he is starting to play that shite you've just made the decision to see Kasabian alot easier for me.

Your right,what a waste.

Muse in the Barrowlands is something I never thought I would have the pleasure of seeing. Fucking buzzing! The best live band ive seen in one of the best venues ive been in.

Psycho should be fantastic live, loved the riff at the end of stockholm. Dead inside, the first radio single out 23rd of March.

No Citizen Erased though. I would say I'm glad I didn't get tickets for tomorrow but pound to a pinch of shit they will play it at Barras. Does look a better set list other wise though.

wouldnt surprise me at all if they shift numbers from the first three albums in and out of each night, Showbiz, Deadstar, New Born, Muscle Museum will all get a look in I reckon too

dodgy quality of another new track