T in The Park 2015

Matt42

stadium tour?

Seems like it could be, Serge hinted at Murrayfield and Wembley recently, and they wouldnt spend their summer without a UK show or two

When are we expecting the full line up?

last week this month.

Wouldnt expect Alt-J now with that new announcement, increasingly expecting a Noel Gallagher headline spot with the high spots hes getting around, Robbie Williams got announced for another headline festival spot over in Europe too :P

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems like it could be, Serge hinted at Murrayfield and Wembley recently, and they wouldnt spend their summer without a UK show or two

last week this month.

Wouldnt expect Alt-J now with that new announcement, increasingly expecting a Noel Gallagher headline spot with the high spots hes getting around, Robbie Williams got announced for another headline festival spot over in Europe too :P

With the names that are getting mentioned now and the bands that are getting ruled out I would bite yer hand of for Noel Gallagher to headline.

I remember the halcyon days when Weezer etc used to play. And what a setlist it was.

So the good old days then... RATM and REM in the same year, not we are treated to the delights of a guest appearance from Will Smith screaming down a mic with his buddy Calvin Harris. Stark contrast really isn't it

So the good old days then... RATM and REM in the same year, not we are treated to the delights of a guest appearance from Will Smith screaming down a mic with his buddy Calvin Harris. Stark contrast really isn't it

Weezer covered Tennage Dirtbag and Paranoid Android. People were like zombies afterwards, overdosed on awesome.

On another note, have Muse been ruled out of titp, looking at their tour schedule unless they are a UK exclusive at download I see no reason why they couldn't be at T?

Not ruled out but very unlikely as they are in Spain France and Portugal the surrounding nights. Not impossible though.

Weezer covered Tennage Dirtbag and Paranoid Android. People were like zombies afterwards, overdosed on awesome.

Not ruled out but very unlikely as they are in Spain France and Portugal the surrounding nights. Not impossible though.

Misread their schedule slightly, yes doesn't looked overly likely, they've done back to back dates plenty though

I was there in 2011, in the pishing rain, I remember rivers episode with a bright yellow poncho, tremendous set

Wondering if you can tell me anything about that weezer gig, as I'm still gutted that I missed it. Was the crowd big, and were they into it? I can't imagine Weezer pulling a big crowd at T these days.

That Weezer set was one of my favourites of the weekend. I'd seen them do Teenage Dirtbag before, but Paranoid Android was just amazing! The rest of the setlist was great as well. I thought they nailed it.

i remember just going to weezer because there was nothing else that seemed interesting. they play paranoid android and it took about a minute for me and my mates to realise what it was. APESHIT.

2011 is easily the best festival I can remember. Leeds in 2007 is up there though. That was great fun.

this. this was my first ever festival. nightmare as the only one thats came close since was werchter 2013.

pretty sure i didn't eat the saturday and sunday until getting back to camp that year because there was so much on

2011 was my first T, thankful I managed to get to that one before the lineups started getting a bit iffy. Weezer were excellent, I was right at the barrier and got to high five Rivers and watch him penguin slide through the mud in front of me, although when he came out to sing I Feel Like Dancin' with All Time Low beforehand everyone around me were pretty much "who even is that?" <_<:(

Yeah, 2011 was my favourite year. The headliners were nothing special (although still pretty good) but the overall lineup was brilliant. Loads of variety. We probably had our biggest group that year as well which helped with the enjoyment.

Haven't been back since, simply because the lineups have been awful :(