Lock Up 2014

Also, anyone checked out The Menzingers' new album 'Rented World'? Got released today. So hope these guys are at Reading and Leeds this year.

Supposed to be touring Europe in September so wouldn't be surprised.

Would be overjoyed with La Dispute, fantastic band.

So far these acts have announced the days they're playing

Friday - Dave Hause

Saturday (The Pit) - Marmozets,

Sunday - Every Time I Die, letlive, The Wonder Years

Some haven't put them up yet or put 22nd for both sites (or I missed them).

That Sunday look like heaven!

Out of Interest where have The Wonder Years and Letlive confirmed they're Sunday? So long as they don't clash with A Day To Remember or The Story So Far I'm pretty happy with that, Sunday is the poorest day.

Edited by huntyyy

Out of Interest where have The Wonder Years and Letlive confirmed they're Sunday? So long as they don't clash with A Day To Remember or The Story So Far I'm pretty happy with that, Sunday is the poorest day.

It was on Facebook. The Wonder Years have Leeds Friday and Reading Sunday on their gig list. letlive only have Leeds Friday down on theirs though mind you but it reasonable to assume that they are playing that day. Anyway it would be awesome to have them on that day as letlive can get Keith Buckley on for 27 Club! :D

Fantastic Cheers, Yeah I checked there after I asked you I realised it was probably a good bet :'). Lock Up lineup has started off fantastically for me so far, Not keen on Of Mice & Men, Issues, Baby Godzilla or Wovenwar. But on the Flipside, I love Jimmy Eat World, The Wonder Years, Every Time I Die, Letlive, Architects, A Wilhelm Scream, Touche Amore, Neck Deep and Basement, and I'm keen on most of the others announced. Glad I bought a ticket now.

Fantastic Cheers, Yeah I checked there after I asked you I realised it was probably a good bet :'). Lock Up lineup has started off fantastically for me so far, Not keen on Of Mice & Men, Issues, Baby Godzilla or Wovenwar. But on the Flipside, I love Jimmy Eat World, The Wonder Years, Every Time I Die, Letlive, Architects, A Wilhelm Scream, Touche Amore, Neck Deep and Basement, and I'm keen on most of the others announced. Glad I bought a ticket now.

Same. Every Time I Die player 3rd in 2012 and I doubt they'll have moved down so I'll imagine they'll play the same position as last time so they're safe. It is letlive. who is worrying me now as I think they'll clash with ADTR :(

Same. Every Time I Die player 3rd in 2012 and I doubt they'll have moved down so I'll imagine they'll play the same position as last time so they're safe. It is letlive. who is worrying me now as I think they'll clash with ADTR :(

Did they play that High in 2012? I thought I'd seen them while dodging Bombay Bicycle Club with my Girlfriend at the time haha. 3rd Down would be Ideal because they'd clash with Macklemore. Then letlive below them to clash with Youmeatsix and then The Wonder Years to clash with Papa Roach Ideal.

At download they clash with baby Godzilla. Now that's a real clash.

Ouch! Warpaint and Vampire is bad and so is Lonely The Brave and Gnarwolves :(

Did they play that High in 2012? I thought I'd seen them while dodging Bombay Bicycle Club with my Girlfriend at the time haha. 3rd Down would be Ideal because they'd clash with Macklemore. Then letlive below them to clash with Youmeatsix and then The Wonder Years to clash with Papa Roach Ideal.

I like that! But I seen some where that Lock Up may close early so it doesn't clash with Blink (stupid if you ask me) so ETID would clash with YM@6 and letlive to clash with ADTR but at least The Wonder Years would clash with Sleeping With Serins and Mongol Horde with Macklemore. Hope they do it the way you suggested as that would make more sense. Could imagine a letlive and ADTR clash being quite unpopular

Ouch! Warpaint and Vampire is bad and so is Lonely The Brave and Gnarwolves :(

I like that! But I seen some where that Lock Up may close early so it doesn't clash with Blink (stupid if you ask me) so ETID would clash with YM@6 and letlive to clash with ADTR but at least The Wonder Years would clash with Sleeping With Serins and Mongol Horde with Macklemore. Hope they do it the way you suggested as that would make more sense. Could imagine a letlive and ADTR clash being quite unpopular

No Contest, Gnarwolves are perhaps the best live punk band around at the minute. I've never seen them do a bad show. Excited to see them on the main stage.

EDIT: Also Lonely The Brave are cack live. They've got some great tracks but they just aren't a great performing band.

I doubt they'll end it early to avoid a blink clash, I'm not sure Gogol Bordello have the biggest crossover with Blink. And if there are 12 bands for the Lock Up each day then the sets would be ludicrously short if the ended the stage an hour and a half early.

Edited by huntyyy

No Contest, Gnarwolves are perhaps the best live punk band around at the minute. I've never seen them do a bad show. Excited to see them on the main stage.

EDIT: Also Lonely The Brave are cack live. They've got some great tracks but they just aren't a great performing band.

I doubt they'll end it early to avoid a blink clash, I'm not sure Gogol Bordello have the biggest crossover with Blink. And if there are 12 bands for the Lock Up each day then the sets would be ludicrously short if the ended the stage an hour and a half early.

Cheers for that mate! :D

Works out better for me then as it be easier to watch Gnarwolves, stay for Pulled Apart By Horses and go to the NME for Royal Blood rather than go back and forth