Beck

The 38 year old virgin

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, FloorFiller said:

yeah he seemed to omit it from his setlists entirely for a while, although I'm fairly confident we'll get both Sexx Laws and Mixed Bizness which are absolute tunes so that'll keep me happy! the addition of Debra would be a huge cherry on top

Pretty sure he did all 3 of those in Hyde Park last year. We're in for a treat this summer!

Just now, DJ Cull said:

Pretty sure he did all 3 of those in Hyde Park last year. We're in for a treat this summer!

sure hope he keeps all three - i'd be over the moon with that. looks like he's dropped Debra from his recent setlists in favour of that new one, which is okay, but it's no Debra

Just now, tevaburger said:

after Radiohead (they'll be there) and PJ Harvey, it's Beck that's the big gem on the lineup for me. But if he's Sunday late Pyramid, I worry about a megaclash with PJ Harvey, and she wins that one for me...

yeah that clash is a bit of a shitter if it happens. think it'd have to be Beck for me though as i've been waiting like ten years to see him

9 hours ago, tevaburger said:

after Radiohead (they'll be there) and PJ Harvey, it's Beck that's the big gem on the lineup for me. But if he's Sunday late Pyramid, I worry about a megaclash with PJ Harvey, and she wins that one for me...

I assumed he was saturday? But he is playing in london that day. 

Friday please. A ZZ Top - Beck few hours would be fantastic.

11 hours ago, FloorFiller said:

yeah that clash is a bit of a shitter if it happens. think it'd have to be Beck for me though as i've been waiting like ten years to see him

Surely given placings you're more likely to be able to see Beck then go to PJ Harvey? I'll be at PJ Harvey I think and then not sure.

10 minutes ago, sisco said:

Coldplay, Ellie, Beck, ELO doesn't seem unrealistic? Where is PJ meant to be playing? Sub or 3rd other?

Yeah 2nd or 3rd Other, as I think we're expecting BMTH to be 1st or 2nd on the stage.

Just now, Scruffylovemonster said:

Stop it everyone!!!! Beck and PJ my two must sees. If these clash, then I swear...........

If it makes you feel any better, there's nothing putting Beck on Sunday over Friday right now. And it wouldn't be Friday night without monstrous clashes, would it? ;)