Yeah, thinking about it, maybe the Pixies spot from last year. 2nd to last on the Other.

Edited by The Nal

Granted, his profile's recieved a wee boost recently, but the album's not been a big seller and over the last 15 years or so he's released a slew of albums that have done commercial nosedives. I suppose he could sub the Other Stage, but prior to the Kanye stage invasion he wouldn't have been playing a massively high profile slot, I don't think.

couldn't give a shit about any of that, musically he is good enough to headline the Other Stage.

He subbed Electric Picnic last year and was one of the highlights of the weekend I thought.

Would have no hesitation seeing him headline the Other Stage but his funky soulful swagger might just be better suited to a sunset slot.

I think he'd be perfect

They're both really lush albums.

I agree with this.

Could he really headline the other stage? I saw him at V festival in 2006 and he was 2nd top the 2nd stage that night I think

Edited by russycarps

They're both really lush albums.

True. Either way I'd love him there. Huge back catalogue and was great the time I saw saw him.

Actually, think I've seen him twice.

I agree with this.

Could he really headline the other stage? I saw him at V festival in 2006 and he was 2nd top the 2nd stage that night I think

Subbed Radiohead with his puppets on the main stage.

I could actually see him headlining West Holts, it would be the perfect slot for him. I don't think he has the appeal anymore to headline the Other Stage or sub the Pyramid, so the options are sub the Other stage or headline West Holts... He headlined the Thursday night in the Big Top at Bestival & the West Holts stage is much bigger than that...

I'd watch him whereever he plays though, set of the weekend at Bestival by far!

Subbed Radiohead with his puppets on the main stage.

Ah fair enough. That was a great day. Actually, I enjoyed that festival (I was at the northern one).

I'd watch him whereever he plays though, set of the weekend at Bestival by far!

Yeah I agree with this. Brilliant set

Now playing Dublin June 17th

And as much discussed elsewhere, London (BST) June 18th. Will hopefully still be around the following weekend.

And as much discussed elsewhere, London (BST) June 18th. Will hopefully still be around the following weekend.

Ah ok missed that! Good news.