Beck

The 38 year old virgin

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure he's been ruled out, but cant remember why.

unless there's good reason to think otherwise, it seems to be the case that his trip to europe is at the end of the summer and not the beginning.

Here's betting that he'll be announced for EotR too.

The resident scientologist poster is around here somewhere, he probably know how this stuff gets scheduled in.

Edited by eFestivals

Think the festival number 6 release said one of only two festival uk festival appearances (already announced for Bestival) so that's it for Beck. Reckon he might play a London gig of his own round that time maybe?

Yeah, inbetween the two festivals, he will likely do a quick uk tour i reckon.

What happened then? It was a while ago, but I remember thinking he was getting the crowd going, even though I wasn't in it.

it's been written on these forums over the years that he was a real bellend that year and was perhaps one of the reasons he hasn't been back since. can't remember the specifics of it, but is often mentioned on here when his name comes up periodically for those hoping. but it's been a long time, and seems like he's mellowed...great new record by the way

it's been written on these forums over the years that he was a real bellend that year and was perhaps one of the reasons he hasn't been back since. can't remember the specifics of it, but is often mentioned on here when his name comes up periodically for those hoping. but it's been a long time, and seems like he's mellowed...great new record by the way

A bellend on or off stage? I was there and he wasn't onstage, he was one of the best acts that day, if not the weekend.

Just been announced for festival number6 and already playing bestival, do ya think he'll stop off in pilton at the start if the summer? New album is a blast, and reckon he'd go down a storm

I was going to make some smart arse comment about that being one hell of a stop off given that his European dates are all currently in August/September, but I see this prick is now too cool to put his tour dates on his website for me to check.

Beercan was a good song though.

now that there's some weight to him being there, where do we think he'd play? could literally see him on any of the five main stages tbh (Pyramid, Other, West Holts, John Peel, Park). such a hard act to place, and who's size is hard to measure

Edited by FloorFiller

TEED? WHo is TEED?

Totally Enormous Extinct Dinosaurs - a DJ.

I'm not sure how much we can take from him saying he's excited about seeing Beck at Glasto, he might well be guessing/hoping like the rest of us (or just have it wrong). Seems a bit odd that he'd have inside info about an American act with whom he has no obvious connection.

Totally Enormous Extinct Dinosaurs - a DJ.

I'm not sure how much we can take from him saying he's excited about seeing Beck at Glasto, he might well be guessing/hoping like the rest of us (or just have it wrong). Seems a bit odd that he'd have inside info about an American act with whom he has no obvious connection.

yeah it is kind of weird that he'd know that. do acts playing Glastonbury find out about other acts playing before the lineup is released? i'm not sure how it all works