Rose-Colored Boy

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I swear the only times you ever post are replying to my quotes. I do hope you enjoy your time here.

Yep 2000 posts about you. Just hate people that make up bollox. So have to comment.

And i do enjoy my time here. Thanks for caring.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

http://www.I'M A DESPERATE SPAMMER.com/latest/features/14803

lol

can see ed doing it on the next album, maybe rudimental in 10 years, but other than that, nah.

Articles like this make me laugh

By that logic, every act will become a headliner is a certain amount of years. Unless they bring out something big of worth, Rita Ora and Rizzle Kicks won't be headlining anything.

• 2 weeks later...

Splurge of thoughts...

Rihanna is back with new material next year it seems, Adele is on her way back too.

In terms of pop acts, I reckon the script will be back. Ellie Goulding should be a stick on, Jake Bugg too.

Maroon 5 is possible, don't know how big of a slot they'd get at V though.

I reckon next years headliners will be a pop act and Calvin Harris personally, or maybe it'l pull a band that's touring... doubt Arctic Monkeys will still be about as a Last Shadow Puppets album seems to be in the works. Kasabian could do it, I reckon they will do Isle Of Wight and V.

There's a few possibilities, Coldplay are another but I doubt that this album's tour cycle is going to carry into next summer. However there was that rumour in the glasto forum that they are looking at stadiums during June next year?

I could see it being

Coldplay / Kasabian Rihanna / Adele / Calvin Harris

Jake Bugg The Script

Ellie Goulding Imagine Dragons

Maroon 5 Courteeners

Edited by mattgimmeshelter