Rose-Colored Boy

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unless the festival was soon and ticket sales were desperately low that they're only option is to book someone like 1D... Tragic

I dont think V would ever book 1D. They are at Radio 1 big weekend but not headlining. I could see V trying to book an Arena headliner in the new announcement whenever it comes out, like they did last year, but if Alesso headlined the Arena I would see him instead of JT. On the bright side less people buying tickets means I'll get a slightly better camping spot :D

Kings of Leon opening main stage. Much like 30 Seconds to Mars and TDCC were third down on the poster last year but actually opened the main stage on their respectiv days. Kasabian headlining second stage.

• 2 weeks later...

I think i'd put money on the top two of one day being Kasabian subbed by Jake Bugg

Does anywhere do odds on V headliners? Or do places only care about Glasto headliners. Its a good shout though, Jake Bugg is due to play V soon as he has been at R&L for the last 2 years, same as Disclosure. Kanye could be an outside bet, as V took JT from wireless so they could so they same with Kanye. Maybe im just being hopeful though

why is people dissing jake bugg i saw him in concert last november and was blown away by himI. I know he is is not the most interesting or crowd perfomer (he spoke only once the whole set) but he sang and played amazing especially when doing neil young and jonny cash covers.

why is people dissing jake bugg i saw him in concert last november and was blown away by himI. I know he is is not the most interesting or crowd perfomer (he spoke only once the whole set) but he sang and played amazing especially when doing neil young and jonny cash covers.

Watching him at glasto last year, I pretty much wasted my time. I was bored

now the fucker' has only gone and demanded sub slots at every festival in the UK... It's annoying to pretty much be forced to be in his vicinity at every music event.

Watching him at glasto last year, I pretty much wasted my time. I was bored

now the fucker' has only gone and demanded sub slots at every festival in the UK... It's annoying to pretty much be forced to be in his vicinity at every music event.

I have just decided that this makes u the Jake Bugg of Efestivals