Rose-Colored Boy

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I won my tickets this year through a competition, in which five people entered. five. This is my first time going to V Fest ever and of course, I am excited, but after reading this thread I feel like I've definitely missed out on the "glory years" of V.  :negative:

I won my tickets this year through a competition, in which five people entered. five. This is my first time going to V Fest ever and of course, I am excited, but after reading this thread I feel like I've definitely missed out on the "glory years" of V.  :negative:

Don't worry, you'll still have a great time. Can't complain at a freebie. what comp was it? 

Don't worry, you'll still have a great time. Can't complain at a freebie. what comp was it? 

One by Leovegas UK! Had to upload a video and get people to vote for me, but let's hope all that spamming of links to my friends for votes was worth it!

Naah for free you can't complain - the lineup isn't great for those of us who paid and expected more to get added like previous years, but if you look at the lineup in the context of a free ticket and weekend away you can't really complain!! Any festival atmosphere is better than being in the real world for a weekend in my opinion

I have a feeling the touts that stand near Chelmsford station need to adjust their patter this year

'Buy or Sell tickets' ... will be replaced with 'swap a ticket for anything ' ... ' please take them off me'

I remember the years when the touts were desperate for any spare tickets, should be an 'interesting' year - the decline of V ! I'm remaining positive, it may be awesome... let report back after the weekend :-)

Has anyone seen or got hold of set times for this year?  

I know they dont publish it to make you buy a programme but something normaly gets leaked. 

This should be pretty close.

Running orders should be completely correct.

Set times for main stage, MTV stage and arena are based on last year.

Set times for dance tents are currently just estimates, going by what some of the acts have said in interviews.

Set times for comedy tent for Saturday are 100% correct and should be pretty much fully correct for Sunday.

Will update it on Friday once I have a programme.

Edited by Hello1

This should be pretty close.

Running orders should be completely correct.

Set times for main stage, MTV stage and arena are based on last year.

Set times for dance tents are currently just estimates, going by what some of the acts have said in interviews.

Set times for comedy tent for Saturday are 100% correct and should be pretty much fully correct for Sunday.

Will update it on Friday once I have a programme.

Nice one - do you think if we reverse the days for Chelmsford it will be the same times. The clashfinder for Hylands is pretty sparse at the moment

Nice one - do you think if we reverse the days for Chelmsford it will be the same times. The clashfinder for Hylands is pretty sparse at the moment

Thats my fault, I've been looking for more accurate information but theres nothing around yet.   The stage times were based on last year, although someone has changed the Arena times since I made it.

Was thinking about going to see Example after Labrinth finishes on Sunday, but do people think we'll be able to get in or is the arena likely to be full by this time of day, with people arriving early to see him? Seems quite a big name for the arena, and I'm mainly staying at the MTV stage that day so wouldn't want to give up my place if I'm probably not going to get into the arena.

Was thinking about going to see Example after Labrinth finishes on Sunday, but do people think we'll be able to get in or is the arena likely to be full by this time of day, with people arriving early to see him? Seems quite a big name for the arena, and I'm mainly staying at the MTV stage that day so wouldn't want to give up my place if I'm probably not going to get into the arena.

I really don't think anything will be impossible to get into this year. Arena will be fine .. At Chelmsford its a open area so you can always get 'in'

Anyone else noticed the changes for Hylands this year. Looks like they have moved the Arena (i.e now dance tent) across to where the Futures stage was, but more significantly the size of the Yellow camp has reduced so no wonder that sold out pretty quickly.  

Anyone else noticed the changes for Hylands this year. Looks like they have moved the Arena (i.e now dance tent) across to where the Futures stage was, but more significantly the size of the Yellow camp has reduced so no wonder that sold out pretty quickly.  

What is now 'behind' the second stage ? There was always a big tent there with the fairground surrounding it ?