Rose-Colored Boy

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Urgh, there's absolutely no saving V this year then

Are you suggesting Fall Out Boy would dramatically improve the lineup?

The more it has settled in, the more I consider this V lineup laughable. It's fully proven that V is now a joke of a festival regardless if it sells... what kind of market is it trying to appeal to if that's it's lineup?

Are you suggesting Fall Out Boy would dramatically improve the lineup?

The more it has settled in, the more I consider this V lineup laughable. It's fully proven that V is now a joke of a festival regardless if it sells... what kind of market is it trying to appeal to if that's it's lineup?

It took time for you to think its more laughable? If it sells its not laughable but I dont think it will sell well

Justin Bieber is in the UK for Fusion Festival the weekend after, I don't know that they'd have been able to afford him if he wasn't here for something else so is there a possibility V have blown their budget on him?

I doubt it, if Fusion Festival can get him, V wouldnt need to blow their budget to get him. With Fusion being in Birmingham its a slight possibility, but for the people who preferred the old V, having him really would be the last nail in the coffin :P If he took up a big portion of the budget, he would probably want a high slot, and I dont see where V would put him.

I cant believe we are entertaining the idea that he could be at V :S

• 4 weeks later...

I was really excited for V festival before the line up came out, V has really slipped now, considering the ticket prices compared to other festivals it really has dropped down. No doubt they will still make loads of money from it. But unfortunately not any for me, which is a shame because I live so local.

Highly unlikely.

They are playing at the biggest pop music event of the year radio 1 big weekend but does it count as a festival but they are playing live over the summer. Also found put that V festival does not have a clash finder for this year I think that sums it all up

Also found put that V festival does not have a clash finder for this year I think that sums it all up

It has no clashfinder because ive done one for the last 2 years, and I aren't going this year so no point even starting a rough one to get conversations going. If you wanted to start one you could, I'd give you any help you needed but they are fairly easy to do. Just get ready for any decision you make at this very early stage to be criticised haha

Id have liked to have seen Frankie Boyle, but I arent going just for him haha. Zac dont be sad, you get to go to Glasto and see Kanye! haha

True! Haha, thanks Dan :) Hopefully it's a different enough setlist so that seeing him at Wireless less than a year beforehand wasn't totally pointless..

True! Haha, thanks Dan :) Hopefully it's a different enough setlist so that seeing him at Wireless less than a year beforehand wasn't totally pointless..

I saw him at Wireless too, was quite close to the front and I thought he was pretty good music wise. I just know Kanye will take the biggest stage of them all to have a rant about something though, whether it be fashion or politics or Bruce Jenner's decisions, Kanye will have something to say

I saw him at Wireless too, was quite close to the front and I thought he was pretty good music wise. I just know Kanye will take the biggest stage of them all to have a rant about something though, whether it be fashion or politics or Bruce Jenner's decisions, Kanye will have something to say

:D