Rose-Colored Boy

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm really hoping for Noel at V this year! Really wanted to go to T this year as a big fan of Kasabian and Noel, but no one wanted to come with me, I've been to T loads of times but never alone and going all the way to Scotland alone seems quite daunting! V festival is close to where I live so really hoping for one or both bands to play! Might just be wishful thinking.

My prediction (which will be vey wrong and doesn't have anywhere near enough indie)

Calvin Harris

The Script

Kasabian

Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds

Also appearing

Sam Smith, Ellie Goulding, Jessie J, Courteeners, The Prodigy, Professor Green, George Ezra, James Bay, Alt-J, Clean Bandit, The 1975, James, Tom Jones, UB40, Paloma Faith, The Vaccines, Martin Garrix, McBusted, Macklemore?, Rita Ora, Mark Ronson, Fatboy Slim, Jess Glynne, Ella Henderson, The Vamps (a man can wish), Hozier (?), Alt-J (here for the 'Noel vs Alt-J at V Festival' headlines), The Wombats, Jessie Ware, Conor Maynard, DJ Fresh, Kodaline, Ocean Colour Scene, Travis, Feeder, Happy Mondays, Ben Howard, The Charlatans, The Stranglers, The Enemy, Maximo Park and John Legend

On a side note I'm quite sad that Reading have Simple Plan :P not worth getting a day ticket to Reading with only two acts I'm interested in on the Saturday :P

My prediction (which will be vey wrong and doesn't have anywhere near enough indie)

Calvin Harris

The Script

Kasabian

Also appearing

Sam Smith, Ellie Goulding, Jessie J, Courteeners, The Prodigy, Professor Green, George Ezra, James Bay, Alt-J, Clean Bandit, The 1975, James, Tom Jones, UB40, Paloma Faith, The Vaccines, Martin Garrix, McBusted, Macklemore?, Rita Ora, Mark Ronson, Fatboy Slim, Jess Glynne, Ella Henderson, The Vamps (a man can wish), Hozier (?), Alt-J (here for the 'Noel vs Alt-J at V Festival' headlines), The Wombats, Jessie Ware, Conor Maynard, DJ Fresh, Kodaline, Ocean Colour Scene, Travis, Feeder, Happy Mondays, Ben Howard, The Charlatans, The Stranglers, The Enemy, Maximo Park and John Legend

On a side note I'm quite sad that Reading have Simple Plan :P not worth getting a day ticket to Reading with only two acts I'm interested in on the Saturday :P

Not bad, not bad.

Calvin Harris

The Script

Kasabian

Also appearing

If they had Ben Howard down as second stage headliner on the same day as Mark Ronson (live), Jessie Ware and John Legend, I'd be there. Can't see it tho.

Ps you put Alt J twice :P Also Macklemore's only European show this year is in Germany, just announced.

If they had Ben Howard down as second stage headliner on the same day as Mark Ronson (live), Jessie Ware and John Legend, I'd be there. Can't see it tho.

Ps you put Alt J twice :P Also Macklemore's only European show this year is in Germany, just announced.

Soz Zac, just negged you accidentally, feel free to return the favour,

Surely you'd rather see Rita Ora ;)

If I can't realise putting Alt-J twice I probably would not remember Macklemore being Germany exclusive (grrr)

Calvin Harris

The Script

Kasabian

Also appearing

Are The 1975 likely??

No other festival dates so far, worried they're not gonna play any at all this year

Bruno is needed to make the top 6 appealing.

would have had you down as a Sam Smith fan tbh

Are The 1975 likely??

No other festival dates so far, worried they're not gonna play any at all this year

they said they weren't but have been making noises about something happening in the last 10 days or so. could be on an exclusive or s/t.