When is the lineup being announced this year ?

Guest Franky

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mid to late April is my guess

mine too.

Easter is later this year.

The registration closing date has been put back to a later date than in previous years, which suggests that the resale date has been put back to later than previous years which suggests that the need to announce before the resale has been put back to later than in previous years.

It will be April 3rd

There's another date (in addition to the ones mentioned above) in the Glasto diary which based on what they've done in previous years suggests that 3rd April is very unlikely.

But who knows, you might be right. I'm working from the same factors as previous years which suggests a much later announcement, but I could be presuming too much.

Is balance week still 1st week of April? Thought they might have given us something before then

Is it possible we would get some before balance is due, if not the full line up??

Not that it makes a difference I'm still keeping my ticket but its exciting to find out!

I saw somewhere that they announced something like 13 acts in an initial announcement and the rest of the line up at a later date - could they do something similar? Give us the definite's, maybe the likes of Pixies, Kasabian and a few smaller nailed on ones. I'd be happy with that before payment, with the rest coming April/May time.

http://glastonburyfestivals.co.uk/information/tickets/2014-ticket-info

" Both UK and International ticket balances of £160 + £5 booking fee per ticket, will be payable in the first week of April 2014 (from 9am Tuesday 1st April - 23:59 Monday 7th April), when you will also be able to book everything else you might need (tipis, campervan tickets, car parking and cancellation protection)."