Metallica 2014

JamesT977

I felt Prince has too many threads and this would allow for other discussion. Mainly because i'm really excited by the prospect of them maybe playing!

If they play what do people think they'll play? i'd love to see them open with something like For Whom the Bell Tolls or Master of Puppets.

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I felt Prince has too many threads and this would allow for other discussion. Mainly because i'm really excited by the prospect of them maybe playing!

If they play what do people think they'll play? i'd love to see them open with something like For Whom the Bell Tolls or Master of Puppets.

Their most well-known songs

Open with Creeping Death, Master of Puppets, For Whom the Bell Tolls and Fade to Black.

Then they could play whatever the fuck they wanted.

That'd be a brilliant start, i reckon it would work out best for them if they played Enter Sandman nearer the middle or closer to the end as a lot of people might lose interest until then. Casual people ofcourse who are just there based off that one song.

The Roskilde setlist is a decent guide one would think.

I'd probably agree with that maybe switching some of them around to play them earlier in the set or what have you and maybe completely removing Fuel from the list and replacing it with Fade to Black as an interesting start to an encore.

Noticed it has I disappear on it! Didn't think they played that very often would love them to play Whiskey in the Jar.