Wickerman 2014

Guest ramragon

Things have taken shape nicely. I`m about an hour ish from the site and we are in the middle of a monsoon. Was the same here last Saturday so sun sun sun next weekend !

From the minute they were announced I have thought this would take some beating at this years Wickerman.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Greetings all, first time at Wickerman so after some info from you seasoned campaigners. Done T, Reading, Rockness, Donnington, Oxegen and Rock En Seine over the years, but Wickerman looks a welcome diversion from those. When do they generally announce the stage splits? Ive seen the nights announced on main site, just wondered about tumes. Years of T has made me cynical enough to expect to have to cough up some dough for the privilege of knowing who is on when, is that the case? Just praying nobody else I like is clashing with Riva Starr, he's definitely my must see.

Getting down there for about tea time Thursday, is the Greenman Inn where most people tend to go that night? Cheers m'dears :-)

Greetings all, first time at Wickerman so after some info from you seasoned campaigners. Done T, Reading, Rockness, Donnington, Oxegen and Rock En Seine over the years, but Wickerman looks a welcome diversion from those. When do they generally announce the stage splits? Ive seen the nights announced on main site, just wondered about tumes. Years of T has made me cynical enough to expect to have to cough up some dough for the privilege of knowing who is on when, is that the case? Just praying nobody else I like is clashing with Riva Starr, he's definitely my must see.

Getting down there for about tea time Thursday, is the Greenman Inn where most people tend to go that night? Cheers m'dears :-)

If you are looking for stage times as opposed to just splits you will need to buy a lanyard. I think they were £5/6 last year. The splits are up on website.

Greenman will be the only bit open Thursday, most folk congregate there.

As T veteran and now also 3 from last 4 Wickies, you will love it. Chalk and cheese, both have their plus points, for me with Wicky it's relaxed nature of everyone and also the amount of space in the arena itself. If you wanted to you could easily lie about and have no one within 50 yards of you.

As Crowie says your looking at a fiver for the lanyard. Was £10 at T this year which is a bit over the top. Facebook folk normally post a few of the set times up on here in advance so keep an eye out. The Beatles are on in the Greenman on Thursday. Should be good. You`ll have a great time.