Y-Not 2014

Guest 5co77ie

gonna wait till the first lot of bands are announced first, im hoping for a few of shed seven, maximo park, delays, feeder, the fratellis, yuck, los campesinos!, royal blood, darlia, sisters, catfish & the bottlemen, augustines, vance joy, Longfellow, say lou lou, arthur beatrice, circa waves, the bohicas

based on bands playing similar size festivals or have albums out/on tour

and wishful thinking... manic street preachers, electric six (again) and the hives

aswel as several bands from last year moving up the lineup, looking at previous years theres usually 5 or 6 that come back and play higher up the bill the next year

ha yeah, saw them about 5 year ago at t in the park and they nailed it, they are back on tour in may and their London date has already sold out, think they have a new album out later in the year, they would still be a great support band for the 2nd stage

you can add frank turner, embrace and ocean colour scene to my wishlist aswel :)

for some reason when I saw muse in the summer they sandwiched dizzee rascal between them and bastille, lets just say it was an awful, the real shame for me he is obviously the "big act" they blew their budget on!

on a positive note I said I wanted the fratellis, catfish & the bottlemen and darlia and all were confirmed yey

i like everything i have heard from lonely the brave night engine and eliza and the bear so some decent new bands there

white lies new album is great and their first album pretty decent aswel so good headliner there

and andrew wk is a legend, he will have the place rocking like electric six last year

other than that reel big fish and newton faulkner i can take or leave, but they add a bit of variety with their ska and folk respectively and will be worth checking out im sure

other than that i checked out flyte, the first, the blackout and nothing but thieves and and are all pretty interesting (in very different ways) on first listen. so yeah solid so far with one major blip for me

Dizzee Rascal seems a strange booking given the other acts on the lineup no? Doesn't seem to fit in at all :S

Agreed was pretty shit supporting Muse last year, his got rid of the band now and its gone back to him just shouting over a CD. A shame as I thought he was starting to put on a decent live show back in 2010.

Rest of the lineup is half decent...another one to tempt me!

• 1 month later...

im hoping for a few of shed seven, the fratellis, yuck, darlia, catfish & the bottlemen and circa waves... you can also add frank turner

not bad, 7 of the bands I wanted to play are playing

add to that Andrew WK, Razorlight, White Lies, Swim Deep, Saint Raymond, The Wytches, Night Engine, Lonely The Brave, Eliza & The Bear, im looking forward to this year

Edited by dazthehammer

• 1 month later...

more bands added

De La Soul

British Sea Power

Palma Violets

Spector

Tom Vek

The Sunshine Underground

Bipolar Sunshine

Josh Record

Shlomo