Self Confirmed

Rumblestripe

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, I hope you're not getting them confused with Mundo Jazz...

Haha, no, I was right that I saw them, but I got the location wrong, it wasn't by the cabaret tent, it was by croissant neuf, on the bandstand. I was walking past, and was lucky to catch the beginning of the set, as I hadn't heard of them before. They were brilliant in all fairness

Jimmy cliff and the Wailers both confirmed to play Ipswich at the end of June (2 separate gigs) so I'd imagine that's to tie in with Glastonbury

The Wailers are playing Holland on the 27th and 28th of June so I'd say they're quite unlikely.

Edited by kingcrawler

Jimmy cliff and the Wailers both confirmed to play Ipswich at the end of June (2 separate gigs) so I'd imagine that's to tie in with Glastonbury

Jimmy Cliff has been in the area in the past and not played the festival, so I wouldn't count on it.

Me, I'd love him to play and I desperately want to hear him explore more of his back catalogue rather than give us the same sings every time.

3 Daft Monkeys self confirmed for Field of Avalon - this pleases me - it really isn't Glastonbury for me without 3DM. Awesome. Gonna be a mad old dance as usual

Edited by Perks