Self Confirmed

Rumblestripe

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still shows for me from this link https://www.facebook.com/mixmaster.morris?hc_location=timeline but not from this link https://www.facebook.com/pages/Mixmaster-Morris/120087351361355?filter=1 could just be facebook hiding stuff or could be I've cached the page, but I did a hard refresh and its still there for me...?

From Mixmaster Morris facebook page,

OK confirmed for Glastonbury Festival (official) this summer
He is playing heaven stage which this year will be open air and 24 hours without a queuing system....

That's bloody great news about heaven being open air and without the proxy queuing system!

I thought Hell was really well done, and the fact you didn't have to queue was a major plus. Still felt like its own mini venue rather than a stage but much better than the two/three different queues for Heaven.

How come?

I expected a boring performance when I went to see them but they really were great. Lots of energy, got the crowd going, an all round great performance

We'd been told before the gig that they had this 'energy' but it just translated to Ricky running around like a headless chicken, unable to sing as a result, and throwing the Mic in the air. Once you've done that 4 times in the first song it loses its charm a bit. They just didn't manage to connect with the crowd at all... Other people have said they're great though, so maybe it's just me...