Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rumblestripe

Self Confirmed

They just posted on facebook

21910_10152832387802823_1888660244774700

Was going to point out that half of that image could obviously be taken as referring to the Pyramid but apparently it's their logo so yeah never mind.

The Cribs say on twitter they have big tour news tomorrow, looks like they are in

Fair to say there anyway. This adds to why I think the morning as you don't often get to the afternoon without bands info coming out.

30 seconds to Mars have an announcement tomorrow morning, saying can you guess where?

Any chance they could do Bestival?

Or west holts 3rd

Yeah, they did small venues around the release of In The Belly Of The Brazen Bull and Ignore The Ignorant, then festivals and larger venues in the Summer and Autumn. For Ignore The Ignorant they did Glastonbury, but ITBOTBB was released in a fallow year, it's perfectly plausible that they're announcing festivals and some Summer dates tomorrow because being able to announce Glastonbury makes it opportune to announce stuff?

30STM will sub Williams Green I reckon

Accoustic headliner

Yeah, they did small venues around the release of In The Belly Of The Brazen Bull and Ignore The Ignorant, then festivals and larger venues in the Summer and Autumn. For Ignore The Ignorant they did Glastonbury, but ITBOTBB was released in a fallow year, it's perfectly plausible that they're announcing festivals and some Summer dates tomorrow because being able to announce Glastonbury makes it opportune to announce stuff?

We shall soon see.... as long as it's not Friday... it looks like Friday is completely red lined for me. Sat or Sun please!

Fair to say there anyway. This adds to why I think the morning as you don't often get to the afternoon without bands info coming out.

I think it'll be morning time too, I also don't think 30stm would play bestival, I don't see what they would add to the festival or where they would pkay

I think it'll be morning time too, I also don't think 30stm would play bestival, I don't see what they would add to the festival or where they would pkay

Bestival was really more blind guess, I don't see them there either.

Someone on here ages back said the Cribs had told them they were playing Glasto, as that's why I added them to the playlist.

Ooh that's good. Neil removed them from the rumours page a while back so I wasn't sure whether to expect them. To be fair he did say it might have been a mistake when I asked why they'd been removed.

I interviewed Ross Jarman on album release week, said manager had asked them about it (all the way back in March) but still had stuff to sort out, but they told he/she they wanted to do it without hesitation, so they've been in the bag for a while

Not sure what sort of slots 30STM command these days but arent we quietly confident we have the top 3 for pyramid each day? Would they play lower than that?

Yeah, definitely a third down band. I'd like to see them pop up, but it may just be a coincidence that they have an announcement and their logo is a triangle.

30STM?! If they have been booked, congratulations to the booker on finding something worse than Kanye (or even Taylor Swift!)

Nah, well not if they are announcing tomorrow. Bestival announced some acts last week and doubt they would want to be out shinned by Glasto news.

I wonder what happened to Wyles & Simpson. They were listed as self confirmed a while ago in this thread, but are not on the lineup.

They said they were playing the West Holts bar, which isn't on the lineup page. Thursday I think they said.