Self Confirmed

Rumblestripe

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chance The Rapper just released his album (for free on iTunes apparently), and is playing London on Monday 29th. Would love to see him again. He played to a near-empty JP tent last year, but was great!

Outside in the sun would nice...

I'd love to see him on West Holts this year. I believe he's at Wireless one of the days but surely he'll be at Glastonbury also.

Was a shame the tent wasn't too full last year but he was up against the likes of James Blake & Black Keys if I recall correctly which was a shame as I was hoping he'd do Life Round Here with Blake.

Are you going to change your username to reflect the changes?

he he. Half heartedly tried and failed in the forlorn hope that people would wish me a happy birthday, but couldn't be arsed so left it. I'm no longer a virgin now but was afraid that I would be admonished for changing my username and my fragile confidence would be hit hard

Florence and the machine just confirmed on radio 1 breakfast show that she is subbing the foos on pyramid on Fri

That's been the long time belief on here, who was it that first brought the rumour to the floor? Well played whoever it was

That's been the long time belief on here, who was it that first brought the rumour to the floor? Well played whoever it was

Fairly it has to be said, I think the only reason we questioned it was people were dead set on them headlining. Like them or not, it is a cracking booking to have as a sub and I can only think it's their choice to only do Glasto partly too. Bestival is out most likely due to the arena tour and given it's in September, that's what most likely is ruling out R&L. I reckon didn't try to accommodate sub for this year as they'll need them next year lol.

The Cribs say on twitter they have big tour news tomorrow, looks like they are in

Fair to say there anyway. This adds to why I think the morning as you don't often get to the afternoon without bands info coming out.

30 seconds to Mars have an announcement tomorrow morning, saying can you guess where?

Any chance they could do Bestival?