Self Confirmed

Rumblestripe

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, they did small venues around the release of In The Belly Of The Brazen Bull and Ignore The Ignorant, then festivals and larger venues in the Summer and Autumn. For Ignore The Ignorant they did Glastonbury, but ITBOTBB was released in a fallow year, it's perfectly plausible that they're announcing festivals and some Summer dates tomorrow because being able to announce Glastonbury makes it opportune to announce stuff?

Yeah, they did small venues around the release of In The Belly Of The Brazen Bull and Ignore The Ignorant, then festivals and larger venues in the Summer and Autumn. For Ignore The Ignorant they did Glastonbury, but ITBOTBB was released in a fallow year, it's perfectly plausible that they're announcing festivals and some Summer dates tomorrow because being able to announce Glastonbury makes it opportune to announce stuff?

We shall soon see.... as long as it's not Friday... it looks like Friday is completely red lined for me. Sat or Sun please!

Fair to say there anyway. This adds to why I think the morning as you don't often get to the afternoon without bands info coming out.

Any chance they could do Bestival?

I think it'll be morning time too, I also don't think 30stm would play bestival, I don't see what they would add to the festival or where they would pkay

I interviewed Ross Jarman on album release week, said manager had asked them about it (all the way back in March) but still had stuff to sort out, but they told he/she they wanted to do it without hesitation, so they've been in the bag for a while

30STM?! If they have been booked, congratulations to the booker on finding something worse than Kanye (or even Taylor Swift!)

Any chance they could do Bestival?

Nah, well not if they are announcing tomorrow. Bestival announced some acts last week and doubt they would want to be out shinned by Glasto news.

Edited by LondonTom