The Space To Put Predictions And Then Provide Feedback Or Bold Bands If You Want To Show People Who You Like Thread

Friday Reading/Saturday Leeds:
Main: Fall Out Boy / Post Malone / The Hunna / Twin Atlantic / Loyle Carner / Creeper / Waterparks / Dream Wife / Special Guest: Big Shaq
NME: Wolf Alice / Nothing But Thieves / Wilkinson (Live) / Mist / The Blaze / IAMDDB / The Big Moon / Alvvays / Black Honey / Superorganism / The Night Café
Dance: Annie Mac / Bicep (Live)
Lock Up: Underøath
Festival Republic: The Sherlocks / Hudson Taylor
1xtra: Lil Pump / Belly / Fredo / Kojo Funds / Ms Banks

Saturday Reading/Sunday Leeds:
Main: Kendrick Lamar / Panic! at the Disco / Dua Lipa / Don Broco / Sum 41 / Declan McKenna / Beartooth / IDLES / Astroid Boys
NME: The Vaccines / Sigrid / Dave / BROCKHAMPTON / Playboi Carti / Fred V & Grafix (Live) / Shame / The Magic Gang / Pale Waves / Princess Nokia / The Xcerts / Special Guest: Mike Shinoda
Dance: Netsky B2B Jauz B2B Slushii
The Pit: Papa Roach / nothing,nowhere
Festival Republic: Death From Above
1xtra: Wretch 32 / Yungen / A Boogie Wit Da Hoodie

Sunday Reading/Friday Leeds:
Main: Kings of Leon / Courteeners / The Wombats / J Hus / Krept & Konan / Fickle Friends / The Sherlocks / Hinds / Inheaven
NME: Skepta / Diplo / PARTYNEXTDOOR / Tom Grennan / Nadia Rose / FIDLAR / DMA's / SOPHIE / NOT3S / Coasts / YONAKA / Milk Teeth
Dance: Hannah Wants / Mr Eazi / My Nu Leng / The Magician / Riton & Kah-Lo
The Pit: Hollywood Undead
Festival Republic: Peace
1xtra: AJ Tracey / Ski Mask the Slump God / $uicideboy$ / Ghetts

4 hours ago, Gucci Piggy said:

Friday Reading/Saturday Leeds:
Main: Fall Out Boy / Post Malone / The Hunna / Twin Atlantic / Loyle Carner / Creeper / Waterparks / Dream Wife / Special Guest: Big Shaq
NME: Wolf Alice / Nothing But Thieves / Wilkinson (Live) / Mist / The Blaze / IAMDDB / The Big Moon / Alvvays / Black Honey / Superorganism / The Night Café
Dance: Annie Mac / Bicep (Live)
Lock Up: Underøath
Festival Republic: The Sherlocks / Hudson Taylor
1xtra: Lil Pump / Belly / Fredo / Kojo Funds / Ms Banks

Saturday Reading/Sunday Leeds:
Main: Kendrick Lamar / Panic! at the Disco / Dua Lipa / Don Broco / Sum 41 / Declan McKenna / Beartooth / IDLES / Astroid Boys
NME: The Vaccines / Sigrid / Dave / BROCKHAMPTON / Playboi Carti / Fred V & Grafix (Live) / Shame / The Magic Gang / Pale Waves / Princess Nokia / The Xcerts / Special Guest: Mike Shinoda
Dance: Netsky B2B Jauz B2B Slushii
The Pit: Papa Roach / nothing,nowhere
Festival Republic: Death From Above
1xtra: Wretch 32 / Yungen / A Boogie Wit Da Hoodie

Sunday Reading/Friday Leeds:
Main: Kings of Leon / Courteeners / The Wombats / J Hus / Krept & Konan / Fickle Friends / The Sherlocks / Hinds / Inheaven
NME: Skepta / Diplo / PARTYNEXTDOOR / Tom Grennan / Nadia Rose / FIDLAR / DMA's / SOPHIE / NOT3S / Coasts / YONAKA / Milk Teeth
Dance: Hannah Wants / Mr Eazi / My Nu Leng / The Magician / Riton & Kah-Lo
The Pit: Hollywood Undead
Festival Republic: Peace
1xtra: AJ Tracey / Ski Mask the Slump God / $uicideboy$ / Ghetts

You're just capitalising random fucking acts now pack it in.

Looks fair. I feel like Kendrick day's just not gonna be very good with the way it's stacking up at the moment.

There are quite a few acts that are touring earlier in summer that I wouldn't expect to be added but you never know. I don't think Mike Shinoda's gonna be ther though, he seems to be crowdsourcing gigs at the moment.

Goes without saying at this point but you've got Fickle Friends stupidly high. Also if first day is Lock Up I reckon Dream Wife will be on there.

19 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

You're just capitalising random fucking acts now pack it in.

Looks fair. I feel like Kendrick day's just not gonna be very good with the way it's stacking up at the moment.

There are quite a few acts that are touring earlier in summer that I wouldn't expect to be added but you never know. I don't think Mike Shinoda's gonna be ther though, he seems to be crowdsourcing gigs at the moment.

Goes without saying at this point but you've got Fickle Friends stupidly high. Also if first day is Lock Up I reckon Dream Wife will be on there.

Loool I just googled/wiki'd them all and they're all capitalised apart from Not3s (but his website says NOT3S which is probs where I got that from).

Just noticed I've got The Sherlocks on there twice so I'd get rid of their Sunday Main Stage appearance, shift Fickle Friends down one (they were 7th main in all my predictions) and stick someone else in there above them.

Edit: Yeah with Kendrick day I'm just hoping for a few things on NME/FR/maybe 1xtra that take my fancy through the day. Alvvays, King Giz, Shame, Princess Nokia, Superorganism, Octavian are a few off the top of my head that could be likely and would please me. If I do go for the day, the people I'd go with will wanna see Dua Lipa so really it's just stuff to do before that and when PATD are on.

Edited by Gucci Piggy

On 13/02/2018 at 7:17 PM, Shaun182 said:

image.png.8fe69c629b26bf5ae505f2561f575021.png

I’m not trying to criticise or anything but just want to give my opinion. 

Peace or Coasts 100% won’t be there or so I’ve been told. 

Panic should be next to Kendrick as a co-head rather than below him 

Vampire Weekend are an exclusive at End Of The Road (unfortunately)

Portugal. The man is in the US that weekend

2 hours ago, dentalplan said:

Really? This is weird. Was it you who mentioned Amazons weren't gonna be there either? These are seemingly cheap lineup stuffers they're passing up.

Not sure about The Amazons, I know a guy who’s involved with another festival (smaller one) who told me about Coasts and Peace, certain festivals don’t like sharing certain bands with R&L. 

Not too dissimilar from some of the posters but I could something like this: 

Fall Out Boy / Post Malone / Don Broco / Twin Atlantic / Krept & Konan / Creeper / Alien Ant Farm / Waterparks / Big Shaq (special guest opener) 

Wolf Alice / Nothing But Thieves 

Underøath / Bury Tomorrow

Kendrick Lamar/ Panic! at the Disco / Dua Lipa / Sum 41 / Papa Roach / Declan McKenna / Tonight Alive / Pale Waves / IDLES 

The Vaccines / Sigrid 

Marmozets  / Beartooth 

Kings of Leon / Courteeners / The Wombats / J Hus / The Distillers / Tom Grennan / $uicideboy$ / Black Honey / Astroid Boys 

Skepta / Diplo 

Hollywood Undead / State Champs 

Edited by Andre91

10 hours ago, coincidental plan said:

leeds18patd.png

I would have to attend the Kendrick day, sub, 3rd and 4th then Papa I'm the Pit would be too much to turn down. I say it this way as although Dua is 3rd down it's still a 'sub', but in the bookers head it's below that.

The Gaslight Anthem aren't headlining the lockup, their shows were very popular and would need a bigger space than that. They would to NME sub or be on main.

5 hours ago, Andre91 said:

Not too dissimilar from some of the posters but I could something like this: 

Fall Out Boy / Post Malone / Don Broco / Twin Atlantic / Krept & Konan / Creeper / Alien Ant Farm / Waterparks / Big Shaq (special guest opener) 

Wolf Alice / Nothing But Thieves 

Underøath / Bury Tomorrow

Kendrick Lamar/ Panic! at the Disco / Dua Lipa / Sum 41 / Papa Roach / Declan McKenna / Tonight Alive / Pale Waves / IDLES 

The Vaccines / Sigrid 

Marmozets  / Beartooth 

Kings of Leon / Courteeners / The Wombats / J Hus / The Distillers / Tom Grennan / $uicideboy$ / Black Honey / Astroid Boys 

Skepta / Diplo 

Hollywood Undead / State Champs 

I don't think you'll get The Distillers as low down as 5th, it'll be a come back that would get 4th I think. Stick them under Sum 41, Papa Roach in The Pit and Marmozets below Declan.....not this is just because I want it but The Distillers I still don't see in that slot. They are the band though that I can see being put on the FOB day to make people like me really consider it.

Funnily enough though if it goes like that it'll be one the days I've been most tempted within recent years, 2015 being the last one. Marmozets I'd like to see but that all hinges on which day they get at Download as if it's Saturday then they can be a clash act at Leeds.

I guess I hope they would put The Distillers on the ‘rockier’ day so could swap them and Twin Atlantic around in my lineup so you’re left with: 

FRI: Fall Out Boy / Post Malone / Don Broco / The Distillers / Krept & Konan / Creeper / Alien Ant Farm / Waterparks / Big Shaq 

SUN: KoL / MANCHESTER / Wombats / J Hus / Twin Atlantic 

1 hour ago, Andre91 said:

I guess I hope they would put The Distillers on the ‘rockier’ day so could swap them and Twin Atlantic around in my lineup so you’re left with: 

FRI: Fall Out Boy / Post Malone / Don Broco / The Distillers / Krept & Konan / Creeper / Alien Ant Farm / Waterparks / Big Shaq 

SUN: KoL / MANCHESTER / Wombats / J Hus / Twin Atlantic 

Should you nor have put The Distillers on the rocker day?.

I think Marmozets are much more likely mind to get the The Pit headliner slot than Papa Roach. Would they even headline it?, their tour wasn't venues that big at all. Billy Talent headlined it and WSS....not sure on the later but BT were playing academies last touring. I'd say sub but that being said with what's been booked I can see then just getting them to too it.

If I Papa, Sum 41, Dua Lipa....I know you guys aren't interested, Distillers and Marmozets the same day I'd go but Distillers is the one that would break it.

Edited by thewayiam

1 hour ago, dentalplan said:

I would have thought fourth was a little high for Twin Atlantic. Only getting a special guest slot tacked on the bottom of Slam Dunk’s poster can’t mean good things.

To be fair the poster was rearranged after the small announcement yesterday and they're on the third row now rather than being tacked on the end.

Friday:

Main: Fall Out Boy//Travis Scott//Post Malone//Cage The Elephant//Declan McKenna//Creeper//Tonight Alive//Waterparks//IDLES

NME: Wolf Alice//Nothing But Thieves//The Blaze//The Amazons//IAMDDB//The Big Moon//FIDLAR//Kojo Funds//Coasts//Yonaka//Tigercub//Paris Youth Foundation

Dance: Annie Mac//Jax Jones//Nghtmre

Pit: Underoath//The Menzingers//Trapt

FR: The Cribs//Deaf Havana//The Academic

1Xtra: Mist//Lil Pump (If he's still on lineup)//Denzel Curry

Saturday:

Main: Kendrick Lamar//Panic! At The Disco//Dua Lipa//Sum 41//Peace//Death From Above 1979//Yungen//The Magic Gang//Anteros

NME: CHVRCHES//Sigrid//Wilkinson (Live)//Brockhampton//Kaleo//Stefflon Don//Pale Waves//Jay Prince//Nothing, Nowhere//Superorganism//The Xcerts//Marsicians

Dance: Netsky B2B Jauz B2B Slushii//MNEK//Joe Goddard

Pit: Papa Roach//Counterparts//Bury Tomorrow

FR:  Amber Run//Cloud Nothings//Rex Orange County

1Xtra:  Wretch 32//Isaiah Rashad//Playboi Carti

Sunday:

Main: Kings Of Leon//Courteeners//The Wombats//J Hus//The Distillers//Hollywood Undead//Marmozets//Basement//Astroid Boys

NME: Skepta//Jungle//MØ//Tom Misch (Live)//Tom Grennan//$uicideboy$//Fred V & Grafix//Shame//Ghetts//Bad Sounds//Darlia//The Night Cafe

Dance: Diplo//Hannah Wants//Mr. Eazi

Pit: Gogol Bordello//The Story So Far//The Word Alive

FR: The Sherlocks//Big Thief//Hinds

1Xtra: AJ Tracey//Ski Mask The Slump God//Mick Jenkins

• Upvote 2

Fri
Main: Bring Me the Horizon / Twenty One Pilots (coheadline), Architects, Neck Deep, Dave
NME: Jamie xx, Grimes

Sat
Main: Kanye West, Mura Masa, Pale Waves, Charli xcx, Brockhampton
NME: The Hunna, Rat Boy

Sun
Main: Foals, Blossoms, Bombay Bicycle Club, Cage the Elephant, Frank Carter & the Rattlesnakes
NME: Giggs, Zack de la Rocha

1 hour ago, SomeoneListeningIn said:

Fri
Main: Bring Me the Horizon / Twenty One Pilots (coheadline), Architects, Neck Deep, Dave
NME: Jamie xx, Grimes

Sat
Main: Kanye West, Mura Masa, Pale Waves, Charli xcx, Brockhampton
NME: The Hunna, Rat Boy

Sun
Main: Foals, Blossoms, Bombay Bicycle Club, Cage the Elephant, Frank Carter & the Rattlesnakes
NME: Giggs, Zack de la Rocha

This is some aggressive bumping bands up jeez. Also I like the slot Architects have got but I think they're guaranteed at Download next. 

4 minutes ago, Steve1000 said:

This is some aggressive bumping bands up jeez. Also I like the slot Architects have got but I think they're guaranteed at Download next. 

Don't really think anyone there has been bumped up too aggressively, bar maybe Pale Waves. Guess it's hard to tell with them just now, but considering the popularity they've gained with only 1 EP then 3rd down main in over a year doesn't seem impossible.

Architects wouldn’t essentially sub at R&L. Download, however. I think they’re nailed on for that whenever they next bring an album out. I could definitely see them subbing Download. I also wouldn’t be surprised to see Frank Carter as a logo band, third down at R&L. 

Edited by Andre91

8 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

Any upwards shift for Blossoms is aggressive.

It remains to be seen whether their second album flops or not. Even if it doesn't do as well as their first, it's the sort of booking I could see R&L making. Would be similar to Courteeners going from 3rd in 2016 to sub this year, although I guess Courteeners have more of a history with the festival/are more established.

They just seem to be a band that R&L are pushing, so giving them a sub wouldn't surprise me. I guess Foals wouldn't be the strongest headliner in the world so they might not pair them with a weaker sub, but say AM headline in 2019 then Blossoms subbing would definitely be my prediction.