The Space To Put Predictions And Then Provide Feedback Or Bold Bands If You Want To Show People Who You Like Thread

Here's one of those things. Formatting went weird by the way, okay.

LEEDS

FRIDAY

MAIN: Blink-182, You Me at Six!, Foster the People, The 1975, The Cribs, Deaf Havana, Mallory Knox, Issues, Dinosaur Pile Up
NME: Disclosure, Katy B, SBTRKT, Die Antwoord, Temples, Jagwar Ma, Royal Blood, Dan Croll, Courtney Barnett, Hookworms, JAWS
FESTIVAL REPUBLIC: Howler, Palma Violets, Kurt Vile & the Violators, Chloe Howl, Childhood, PINS, NO CEREMONY///, The Bots, Cheatahs, Radkey, Telegram, Superfood
LOCK UP: Billy Talent, The Bronx, Converge, Boysetsfire, Apologies I Have None
DANCE STAGE: Martin Garrix, Jungle, Zane Lowe
1XTRA STAGE: Lethal Bizzle, Yellowmore & Jump

SATURDAY
MAIN: Queens of the Stone Age, Paramore, Franz Ferdinand, All Time Low, The Courteeners, Cage the Elephant, Eagles of Death Metal, Pulled Apart By Horses, Twenty-One Pilots
NME: Bombay Bicycle Club, Metronomy, Warpaint, Daughter, Drenge, Sam Smith, The Family Rain, MØ, Circa Waves, Eagulls, Fat White Family, SKATERS
FESTIVAL REPUBLIC: Klaxons, Public Service Broadcasting, Foxygen, Brody Dalle, The Orwells, Thumpers, I Break Horses, Saint Raymond, Catfish & the Bottlemen, Joanna Gruesome, Ruen Brothers, All We Are
LOCK UP: Reel Big Fish, Anti-Flag, Zebrahead, The Skints, A Wilhelm Scream
DANCE STAGE: Netsky, Kele, Wilkinson
1XTRA STAGE: Pusha T, I Am Legion

SUNDAY
MAIN: Arctic Monkeys, Elbow, Jake Bugg, Bring Me the Horizon, A Day to Remember, Miles Kane, Peace, Andrew W.K., The Big Pink
NME: Macklemore & Ryan Lewis, Don Broco, The Joy Formidable, Chvrches, Swim Deep, TOY, Clean Bandit, Chance the Rapper, San Cisco, Wolf Alice, Bipolar Sunshine
FESTIVAL REPUBLIC: Wild Beasts, Luke Sital Singh, Cerebral Ballzy, Darlia, Ezra Furman, Preatures, Speedy Ortiz, Eyedress, George Ezra, Loom, Wytches, Los Porcos
ROCK STAGE: Of Mice & Men, Architects, Red Fang
DANCE STAGE: DJ Fresh, Gorgon City, Annie Mac
1XTRA STAGE: Jaguar Skills, Joey Bada$$

LEEDS

FRIDAY

MAIN: Blink-182, You Me at Six, Foster the People, The 1975, The Cribs, Deaf Havana, Mallory Knox, Issues, Dinosaur Pile Up

NME: Disclosure, Katy B, SBTRKT, Die Antwoord, Temples, Jagwar Ma, Royal Blood, Dan Croll, Courtney Barnett, Hookworms, JAWS

FESTIVAL REPUBLIC: Howler, Palma Violets, Kurt Vile & the Violators, Chloe Howl, Childhood, PINS, NO CEREMONY///, The Bots, Cheatahs, Radkey, Telegram, Superfood

SATURDAY

MAIN: Queens of the Stone Age, Paramore, Franz Ferdinand, All Time Low, The Courteeners, Cage the Elephant, Eagles of Death Metal, Pulled Apart By Horses, Twenty-One Pilots

NME: Bombay Bicycle Club, Metronomy, Warpaint, Daughter, Drenge, Sam Smith, The Family Rain, MØ, Circa Waves, Eagulls, Fat White Family, SKATERS

FESTIVAL REPUBLIC: Klaxons, Public Service Broadcasting, Foxygen, Brody Dalle, The Orwells, Thumpers, I Break Horses, Saint Raymond, Catfish & the Bottlemen, Joanna Gruesome, Ruen Brothers, All We Are

SUNDAY

MAIN: Arctic Monkeys, Elbow, Jake Bugg, Bring Me the Horizon, A Day to Remember, Miles Kane, Peace, Andrew W.K., The Big Pink

NME: Macklemore & Ryan Lewis, Don Broco, The Joy Formidable, Chvrches, Swim Deep, TOY, Clean Bandit, Chance the Rapper, San Cisco, Wolf Alice, Bipolar Sunshine

FESTIVAL REPUBLIC: Wild Beasts, Luke Sital Singh, Cerebral Ballzy, Darlia, Ezra Furman, Preatures, Speedy Ortiz, Eyedress, George Ezra, Loom, Wytches, Los Porcos

LEEDS

FRIDAY

MAIN: Blink-182, You Me at Six!, Foster the People, The 1975, The Cribs, Deaf Havana, Mallory Knox, Issues, Dinosaur Pile Up

SATURDAY

SUNDAY

I don't like this, but it's likely.

FRIDAY MAIN:

Blink 182, You Me At Six, Placebo, Jimmy Eat World, Cage The Elephant, Twenty One Pilots, Scroobius Pip, Tonight Alive, Neck Deep

NME: Disclosure, Iggy Azalea, London Grammar, CHVRUCHES, Drenge

SATURDAY MAIN:

Queens Of The Stone Age, Paramore, Franz Ferdinand, All Time Low, The Joy Formidable, Miles Kane, Eagles Of Death Metal, Issues, Andrew W.K

NME: Bombay Bicycle Club, The 1975, Deaf Havana, Mallory Knox, MO

SUNDAY MAIN:

Arctic Monkeys, Elbow, Jake Bugg, Imagine Dragons, The Courteeners, Tame Impala, Tyler The Creator, Haim, Dinosaur Pile Up

NME: Enter Shikari, Lower Than Atlantis, Warpaint, Flux Pavilion, Royal Blood

That's my prediction, I would personally love it, but it's probably so wrong.

FRIDAY MAIN:

Blink 182, You Me At Six, Placebo, Jimmy Eat World, Cage The Elephant, Twenty One Pilots, Scroobius Pip, Tonight Alive, Neck Deep

NME: Disclosure, Iggy Azalea, London Grammar, CHVRUCHES, Drenge

SATURDAY MAIN:

Queens Of The Stone Age, Paramore, Franz Ferdinand, All Time Low, The Joy Formidable, Miles Kane, Eagles Of Death Metal, Issues, Andrew W.K

NME: Bombay Bicycle Club, The 1975, Deaf Havana, Mallory Knox, MO

SUNDAY MAIN:

Arctic Monkeys, Elbow, Jake Bugg, Imagine Dragons, The Courteeners, Tame Impala, Tyler The Creator, Haim, Dinosaur Pile Up

NME: Enter Shikari, Lower Than Atlantis, Warpaint, Flux Pavilion, Royal Blood

That's my prediction, I would personally love it, but it's probably so wrong.

Friday

MainStage: Queens Of The Stone Age, Paramore, YouMeAtSix, Imagine Dragons, Cage The Elephant

Radio One / NME Stage: Macklemore & Ryan Lewis, Lana Del Rey, Kodaline

FR: Broken Bells

Saturday

MainStage: Arctic Monkeys, Jack White, The 1975, Placebo, MGMT

Radio One / NME Stage: Bombay Bicycle Club, Haim, Miles Kane

FR: Royal Blood

Sunday

MainStage: Blink 182, Vampire Weekend, Jake Bugg, Courteeners, Azealia Banks

Radio One / NME Stage: Disclosure, Lorde, London Grammar

FR: CHVRCHES