The Space To Put Predictions And Then Provide Feedback Or Bold Bands If You Want To Show People Who You Like Thread

17 minutes ago, gfa said:

Not too sure Inhaler are the same size as the wombats and don broco! Really cannot see Cardi B getting booked for MSE to be honest

Me neither, however, if lets say it went Inhaler < Don Toliver < Lil Baby < Travis Scott - could always just swap Don and 'special guest' Inhaler I suppose - but wouldn't really say they're a special guest sorta size yet if that makes sense? Mainly put them there to keep a balance instead of making it too rap focussed.

Cardi B, in all honesty, I think would smash an MSE slot. Would definitely say she is (at the very least) on-par with the size of Dave, and by the time next year comes around I'd imagine her next album will be out and be even more popular than she already is, and I'd even say atm she's too big for MSW. Otherwise, can't really think of *that* many female acts who could do MSE, especially with it being likely Dua and Billie are at the end of their touring cycles for their current albums.

1 minute ago, stanh said:

Me neither, however, if lets say it went Inhaler < Don Toliver < Lil Baby < Travis Scott - could always just swap Don and 'special guest' Inhaler I suppose - but wouldn't really say they're a special guest sorta size yet if that makes sense? Mainly put them there to keep a balance instead of making it too rap focussed.

Cardi B, in all honesty, I think would smash an MSE slot. Would definitely say she is (at the very least) on-par with the size of Dave, and by the time next year comes around I'd imagine her next album will be out and be even more popular than she already is, and I'd even say atm she's too big for MSW. Otherwise, can't really think of *that* many female acts who could do MSE, especially with it being likely Dua and Billie are at the end of their touring cycles for their current albums.

Not sure they are too bothered about having a MSE female headliner. This year had two MSW ones which i'd consider fairly decent (and lets be honest 99% of the crowd don't give a shit). Doja and Paramore look like solid bets to play so would like them i guess, fair enough on cardi size wise.

Inhaler definitely not special guest, wet leg aren't either too imo. At an older festival yes but at r&l they are just another indie band.

7 minutes ago, gfa said:

Not sure they are too bothered about having a MSE female headliner. This year had two MSW ones which i'd consider fairly decent (and lets be honest 99% of the crowd don't give a shit). Doja and Paramore look like solid bets to play so would like them i guess, fair enough on cardi size wise.

Inhaler definitely not special guest, wet leg aren't either too imo. At an older festival yes but at r&l they are just another indie band.

Wet Leg are imo, if not a second sub, I reckon special guests - their booking team are very very good, plus they will have supported Harry Styles for his UK dates at that point, so I think it'd make sense.

Agreed about most of the crowd not being arsed about female headliners, but I do definitely think we will start getting them sooner rather than later - and would (on the main front) get a pretty positive response, even if it was Cardi instead of Billie, Dua etc.

18 hours ago, stanh said:

Wet Leg are imo, if not a second sub, I reckon special guests - their booking team are very very good, plus they will have supported Harry Styles for his UK dates at that point, so I think it'd make sense.

Agreed about most of the crowd not being arsed about female headliners, but I do definitely think we will start getting them sooner rather than later - and would (on the main front) get a pretty positive response, even if it was Cardi instead of Billie, Dua etc.

It's not that they're not arsed, they just judge them on their actual music more than their gender. And rightly so.

MSE: My Chemical Romance/ Yungblud / Headie One

MSW: Machine Gun Kelly / Loyle Carner / Sigrid

MSE: Kendrick Lamar / Playboi Carti / Blossoms

MSW: Kasabian / Rex Orange County / Wet Leg

MSE: Paramore / The Wombats / Central Cee

MSW: Cardi B / Bicep / Becky Hill

29 minutes ago, foolee said:

MSE: My Chemical Romance/ Yungblud / Headie One

MSW: Machine Gun Kelly / Loyle Carner / Sigrid

MSE: Kendrick Lamar / Playboi Carti / Blossoms

MSW: Kasabian / Rex Orange County / Wet Leg

MSE: Paramore / The Wombats / Central Cee

MSW: Cardi B / Bicep / Becky Hill

No way Bicep are playing that low. MSW or bust - would be shit in the day time. Think Wombats and Sigrid are also too high - both haven't grown since they last played (Sigrid did a tiny slot at glasto too)

DUA LIPA / Yungblud / Anne Marie / Sea Girls / Jxdn
FOALS / IDLES / 100gecs

KENDRICK LAMAR / Playboi Carti / Slowthai / Beabadoobee / The Chats
PARAMORE / The Gaslight Anthem / Tyga

THE KILLERS / Haim / Aitch / Rex Orange County / Creeper
DOJA CAT / KSI / The Vaccines

• 4 weeks later...

BILLIE EILISH / Playboi Carti / Anne Marie / Rex Orange County / MIST
FOALS / Wet Leg / Tyga

SAM FENDER / IDLES / Aitch / Becky Hill / Sea Girls
PARAMORE / Central Cee / The Gaslight Anthem

GREEN DAY / Yungblud / Inhaler / Don Broco / The Chats
KSI / Slowthai / The Vaccines

23 hours ago, VCK said:

BILLIE EILISH / Playboi Carti / Anne Marie / Rex Orange County / MIST
FOALS / Wet Leg / Tyga

SAM FENDER / IDLES / Aitch / Becky Hill / Sea Girls
PARAMORE / Central Cee / The Gaslight Anthem

GREEN DAY / Yungblud / Inhaler / Don Broco / The Chats
KSI / Slowthai / The Vaccines

Tyga 😂 not a chance in that slot surely. Inhaler are no way bigger than The Vaccines / Don Broco as well. Glaslight anthem not getting booked for main stage surely. Wet leg aren't that size either - rex is a subheadliner not a 4th down

MSE: Billie Eilish / Olivia Rodrigo / Central Cee / Wet Leg / Pa Salieu / Holly Humberstone / Self Esteem

MSW: Foals / Rex Orange County / The Vaccines / Knucks / Alfie Templeman / The Blinders

MSE: Sam Fender / Aitch / The Wombats / Easy Life / The Chats / The Reytons / Courting

MSW: KSI / Playboi Carti / Becky Hill / Sea Girls / Kojey Radical / Baby Queen 

MSE: Green Day / YUNGBLUD / Rina Sawayama / Sports Team / KennyHoopla / Wargasm / Joey Valence & Brae 

MSW: Machine Gun Kelly / IDLES / You Me At Six / iann dior / Yung Gravy / Cassyette

Edited by Andre91

1 hour ago, Andre91 said:

MSE: Billie Eilish / Olivia Rodrigo / Central Cee / Wet Leg / Pa Salieu / Holly Humberstone / Self Esteem

MSW: Foals / Rex Orange County / The Vaccines / Knucks / Alfie Templeman / The Blinders

MSE: Sam Fender / Aitch / The Wombats / Easy Life / The Chats / The Reytons / Courting

MSW: KSI / Playboi Carti / Becky Hill / Sea Girls / Kojey Radical / Baby Queen 

MSE: Green Day / YUNGBLUD / Rina Sawayama / Sports Team / KennyHoopla / Wargasm / Joey Valence & Brae 

MSW: Machine Gun Kelly / IDLES / You Me At Six / iann dior / Yung Gravy / Cassyette

Can't argue much with this - looks about right.

Only thing i'd say is that the friday has the strongest MSE and strongest MSW headliner together

• 1 month later...

BILLIE EILISH / Playboi Carti / Anne Marie / Sea Girls / MIST / Holly Humberstone / Young T & Bugsey
FOALS / Loyle Carner / The Gaslight Anthem

SAM FENDER / IDLES / Aitch / Becky Hill / Self Esteem / The Hunna / Boston Manor
PARAMORE / Nothing But Thieves / Jorja Smith

GREEN DAY / Yungblud / Wet Leg / Don Broco / The Chats / Stefflon Don / The Amazons
KSI / Central Cee / The Vaccines

On 11/17/2022 at 8:48 PM, VCK said:

BILLIE EILISH / Playboi Carti / Anne Marie / Sea Girls / MIST / Holly Humberstone / Young T & Bugsey
FOALS / Loyle Carner / The Gaslight Anthem

SAM FENDER / IDLES / Aitch / Becky Hill / Self Esteem / The Hunna / Boston Manor
PARAMORE / Nothing But Thieves / Jorja Smith

GREEN DAY / Yungblud / Wet Leg / Don Broco / The Chats / Stefflon Don / The Amazons
KSI / Central Cee / The Vaccines

Are Nothing But Thieves really that big? Idles in that slot is a bit questionable too. Jorja Smith would sub, maybe sub MSE too. She headlined boardies in 2021.

• 2 weeks later...

MSE: BILLIE EILISH / Playboi Carti / Becky Hill / Inhaler / Kodak Black / Stefflon Don / The Reytons
MSW: FOALS / The Libertines / Chloe Moriondo / Sports Team / L Devine / The Blinders / Stone
Dance: MK
The Pit: TURNSTILE
1Xtra: TRIPPIE REDD

MSE: SAM FENDER / Yungblud / Aitch / Wet Leg / Sea Girls / Self Esteem / Wargasm
MSW: PARAMORE / IDLES / Holly Humberstone / KennyHoopla / Yung Gravy / Russ Millions / Baby Queen
Dance: HANNAH WANTS
FR: GIRLINRED
1Xtra: YUNG T & BUGGSEY

MSE: THE KILLERS / Haim / Loyle Carner / Don Broco / The Chats / The Hunna / Boston Manor
MSW: KSI / Central Cee / The Vaccines / Squid / Mae Muller / JBEE / Scene Queen
Dance: EATS EVERYTHING
FR: THE GASLIGHT ANTHEM
1Xtra: BBNO$

Edited by VCK

25 minutes ago, VCK said:

MSE: BILLIE EILISH / Playboi Carti / Becky Hill / Inhaler / Kodak Black / Stefflon Don / The Reytons
MSW: FOALS / The Libertines / Chloe Moriondo / Sports Team / L Devine / The Blinders / Stone

MSE: SAM FENDER / Yungblud / Aitch / Wet Leg / Sea Girls / Self Esteem / Wargasm
MSW: PARAMORE / IDLES / Holly Humberstone / KennyHoopla / Yung Gravy / Russ Millions / Baby Queen

MSE: THE KILLERS / Haim / Loyle Carner / Don Broco / The Chats / The Hunna / Boston Manor

That's the worst possible day for The Killers.

3 hours ago, VCK said:

Loyle Carner isn't playing 3rd MSW. Don Broco seem low too although it feels like they are losing steam recently. doubt libertines are getting booked.

Never even heard of Chloe Moriondo - doesn't sound like 3rd down reading music to say the least ? edit - i only listened to the first song on spotify, others are more like it but not remotely convinced by size

think trippie might be main stage tbh -  reytons should be a decent bit higher too. can we just bin off the hunna for good as well

Not sure on Haim or Squid for R&L either

Yung Gravy has to be way higher than that too?

---

feel like i've bashed this to smithereens but theres lots of interesting names on here i'd not considered 🙂

Edited by gfa