The Space To Put Predictions And Then Provide Feedback Or Bold Bands If You Want To Show People Who You Like Thread

9 minutes ago, Mattymooz said:

A Hunna-fied lineup (Undercard seems about as shite as last year lol)

HALFprediction3.png

Post Malone would probably headline NME or play the main stage, he's pretty huge right now. Doesn't seem to be any suggestion that Zack De La Rocha will be touring next year, but even if he did play he'd surely be on the main stage. Also think you've got Portugal. The Man a bit too low. Apart from that looks decent.

Edited by SomeoneListeningIn

3 minutes ago, SomeoneListeningIn said:

Post Malone would probably headline NME or play the main stage, he's pretty huge right now. Doesn't seem to be any suggestion that Zack De La Rocha will be touring next year, but even if he did play he'd surely be on the main stage. Also think you've got Portugal. The Man a bit too low. Apart from that looks decent.

Post is pretty huge but I'm not sure hes that big yet (or has enough stuff to carry a whole headline). I'd place him 4th main or NME sub.

Zack De La Rocha I'm hoping will finally finish his album lol. Plus I wanted a heavier NME sub under Broco and ghe fit that perfectly.

Agreed on Portugal The Man, probs a slot too low but I dont think they are that far off. They aren't really that bi this side of the pond other than Feel It Still.

2 minutes ago, Steve1000 said:

Definitely don't see why they'd have ADTR under Kendrick. Still swap them for Stormzy and that days perfect for me

Don't think FR would want to hip-hop for both the top 2 slots in one day, so thats the only compisition that fits lol. Agreed would prefer ADTR under Foos and someone else under Kendrick. I was leaning towards 21P instead of ADTR but that would have made that day so bleak lol

6 minutes ago, Mattymooz said:

Post is pretty huge but I'm not sure hes that big yet (or has enough stuff to carry a whole headline). I'd place him 4th main or NME sub.

Zack De La Rocha I'm hoping will finally finish his album lol. Plus I wanted a heavier NME sub under Broco and ghe fit that perfectly.

Agree with roughly 4th main, but if he was playing the NME I think he'd headline. Considering how many streams he gets and how successful his recent singles have been he'd be one of the biggest NME headliners they could get. Plus he's got another album coming out sometime soon which is only gonna boost him more.

Aye I'd love Zack, just don't think it's likely he'll play next year. Even if his album does come out before the festival next year I think he'd more likely be booked for 2019.

Right, pretty happy with my prediction now. Got a decent mix of acts and don't think I've got anyone in a ridiculous place. Open to improvements still!

Friday

Main: Paramore / Royal Blood (coheadline), Wolf Alice, The Wombats, Everything Everything, Declan McKenna, Fickle Friends, Black Honey, Black Foxxes, Big Shaq (special guest opener)
NME: Chase & Status, J Hus, The Internet, Dave, Death Grips, Creeper, Car Seat Headrest, Pale Waves, Spring King, Darlia, The 1975 (secret set), Milk Teeth
Dance: Hannah Wants
FR: Liam Fray
Pit: Gogol Bordello
1xtra: A$AP Ferg

Saturday

Main: Foo Fighters, Skepta, All Time Low, Cage the Elephant, Mastodon, Marmozets, Beartooth, Basement, Idles
NME: Jungle, Jack Garratt, Wilkinson (live), King Krule, SZA, BROCKHAMPTON, The Amazons, Amber Run, Lucy Rose, The Night Café, Superfood, ??
Dance: Steve Aoki, Krewella
FR: Peace, SWMRS
Lock Up: Sleeping With Sirens
1xtra: Joey Bada$$

Sunday

Main: Kendrick Lamar, Twenty One Pilots, Vampire Weekend, Post Malone, Krept & Konan, Tonight Alive, Alien Ant Farm, Arcane Roots, Astroid Boys
NME: Pixies, Mac DeMarco, Death From Above, PVRIS, DMA'S, King Gizzard & the Lizard Wizard, Sigrid, Alvvays, Little Comets, The Big Moon, YONAKA, Muncie Girls
Dance: Gorgon City
FR: Half Moon Run, Public Service Broadcasting, Julien Baker
Pit: Killswitch Engage
1xtra: AJ Tracey

26 minutes ago, SomeoneListeningIn said:

Right, pretty happy with my prediction now. Got a decent mix of acts and don't think I've got anyone in a ridiculous place. Open to improvements still!

Friday

Main: Paramore / Royal Blood (coheadline), Wolf Alice, The Wombats, Everything Everything, Declan McKenna, Fickle Friends, Black Honey, Black Foxxes, Big Shaq (special guest opener)
NME: Chase & Status, J Hus, The Internet, Dave, Death Grips, Creeper, Car Seat Headrest, Pale Waves, Spring King, Darlia, The 1975 (secret set), Milk Teeth
Dance: Hannah Wants
FR: Liam Fray
Pit: Gogol Bordello
1xtra: A$AP Ferg

Saturday

Main: Foo Fighters, Skepta, All Time Low, Cage the Elephant, Mastodon, Marmozets, Beartooth, Basement, Idles
NME: Jungle, Jack Garratt, Wilkinson (live), King Krule, SZA, BROCKHAMPTON, The Amazons, Amber Run, Lucy Rose, The Night Café, Superfood, ??
Dance: Steve Aoki, Krewella
FR: Peace, SWMRS
Lock Up: Sleeping With Sirens
1xtra: Joey Bada$$

Sunday

Main: Kendrick Lamar, Twenty One Pilots, Vampire Weekend, Post Malone, Krept & Konan, Tonight Alive, Alien Ant Farm, Arcane Roots, Astroid Boys
NME: Pixies, Mac DeMarco, Death From Above, PVRIS, DMA'S, King Gizzard & the Lizard Wizard, Sigrid, Alvvays, Little Comets, The Big Moon, YONAKA, Muncie Girls
Dance: Gorgon City
FR: Half Moon Run, Public Service Broadcasting, Julien Baker
Pit: Killswitch Engage
1xtra: AJ Tracey

Kendrick can't clash with Pixies, and overall I think it looks too good to be a R/L lineups - I'd actually consider going to this which never happens these days.

edit: actually that might be a bit overenthusiastic  - I definitely wouldn't consider going, but I'd be gutted about missing a fair few of the acts there, moreso than usual.

Edited by FloorFiller

30 minutes ago, SomeoneListeningIn said:

-snip-

I think it may be a tad optimistic (J Hus and Wombats slots especially). Also surprised you think Nothing But Thieves will miss a second year in a row?

Don't think AJ Tracey will play that slot either considering he subbed that stage this year, think he'll be more likely for NME instead.

Other than that looks pretty decent. Would recommend someone like Bad Sounds to open the NME on the Saturday, seem to be getting a fair amount of notice recently

Edited by Mattymooz

Friday

Royal Blood // Skepta // Wolf Alice // DON BROCO // Lil Uzi Vert // Sundara Karma // Marmozets // Arcane Roots // Idles

The Wombats // The Neighbourhood // Wilkinson (live)

1xtra: AJ Tracey

FR: The Sherlocks 

Dance: Annie Mac 

Pit: The Story so Far 

Saturday

Kendrick Lamar // Vampire Weekend // Enter Shikari // Cage the Elephant // Logic // Tonight Alive // Little Comets // Black Honey // Pale Waves

Pixies // Schoolboy Q // Krept & Konan  

1xtra: Joey Bada$$ 

FR: Peace 

Dance: Gorgon City 

Pit: Frank Carter & the Rattlesnakes 

Sunday

Foo Fighters // Catfish & the Bottlemen // J Hus // Post Malone  // Everything Everything // Alien Ant Farm // Fickle Friends // Night Cafe // Redfaces

The Vaccines // Nothing But Thieves // Declan McKenna

1xtra: BROCKHAMPTON

FR: Amy McDonald

Dance: Afrojack 

Lock Up: Glassjaw 

Hopefully this looks better than my last one. 

8 minutes ago, MIchael_scarn said:

Friday

Royal Blood // Skepta // Wolf Alice // DON BROCO // Lil Uzi Vert // Sundara Karma // Marmozets // Arcane Roots // Idles

The Wombats // The Neighbourhood // Wilkinson (live)

1xtra: AJ Tracey

FR: The Sherlocks 

Dance: Annie Mac 

Pit: The Story so Far 

Think Marmozets would play a spot higher and The Neighbourhood are too high. Apart from that this day looks decent.

Saturday

Kendrick Lamar // Vampire Weekend // Enter Shikari // Cage the Elephant // Logic // Tonight Alive // Little Comets // Black Honey // Pale Waves

Pixies // Schoolboy Q // Krept & Konan  

1xtra: Joey Bada$$ 

FR: Peace 

Dance: Gorgon City 

Pit: Frank Carter & the Rattlesnakes 

Reckon Shikari are more likely NME headliners if they play, but guess they could play there too. Don't think Joey Bada$$ would headline 1xtra the Kendrick day, as the stage would finish earlier. He'd be more likely to headline against Royal Blood or Foos. Rest looks decent.

Sunday

Foo Fighters // Catfish & the Bottlemen // J Hus // Post Malone  // Everything Everything // Alien Ant Farm // Fickle Friends // Night Cafe // Redfaces

The Vaccines // Nothing But Thieves // Declan McKenna

1xtra: BROCKHAMPTON

FR: Amy McDonald

Dance: Afrojack 

Lock Up: Glassjaw 

Think you've got J Hus a spot high. You could arguably swap him with Post. Think that's a more likely order. Declan McKenna is more likely for main stage, he played NME last year. Don't see Amy McDonald headlining FR but not out of the realms of possibility I guess.

Overall, decent shouts. Nothing too ridiculous on there.

Edit: Just realised all 3 NME headliners are indie bands. That's not gonna happen. At least one of them is more likely to be dance/DJ/hip hop etc.

Edited by SomeoneListeningIn

1 minute ago, SomeoneListeningIn said:

Think Marmozets would play a spot higher and The Neighbourhood are too high. Apart from that this day looks decent.

Agree with Marmozets but just didn't know where else to put them. I was gonna have the neighbourhood 3rd/4th NME but they played that 4th down slot 2 years ago and I feel they're much more popular now and with a new album on the way it could be a justifiable slot, up for debate definitely though. 

4 minutes ago, SomeoneListeningIn said:

Reckon Shikari are more likely NME headliners if they play, but guess they could play there too. Don't think Joey Bada$$ would headline 1xtra the Kendrick day, as the stage would finish earlier. He'd be more likely to headline against Royal Blood or Foos. Rest looks decent.

I swapped them with the Wombats because I feel like they'll get them to headline NME then push them to main stage much like they did with TDCC. I only put him there because I had Logic on that day and they do a lot of stuff together but yeah could slot any of the days. 

6 minutes ago, SomeoneListeningIn said:

Think you've got J Hus a spot high. You could arguably swap him with Post. Think that's a more likely order. Declan McKenna is more likely for main stage, he played NME last year. Don't see Amy McDonald headlining FR but not out of the realms of possibility I guess.

J Hus is probably right, could see him 2nd down NME in hindsight as the max high bill grime artist seems to be one (Skepta in this case) but you never know. Feel like they might boost Declan up on the NME before putting him of the main stage + his set will be better in a tent :P

15 minutes ago, SomeoneListeningIn said:

image.thumb.png.e0820bd40aedd58233b22832ba17e979.pngThis is what I'm thinking in clashfinder form

Screen Shot 2017-12-13 at 20.36.06.png

Screen Shot 2017-12-13 at 20.36.16.png

Screen Shot 2017-12-13 at 20.36.33.png

I'd say that's looking pretty realistic tbf. Looks good to me. I have a clashfinder too, I have way too much time on my hands lmao I've almost filled it. Any feedback would be appreciated.

image.thumb.png.1dfede81244746b61a2524539a494ddb.pngimage.thumb.png.90f0cc1270607966de420f6e3407620d.pngimage.thumb.png.e0820bd40aedd58233b22832ba17e979.png

Yes I stole almost the whole dance lineup from someone else's poster because I don't have a clue lmao.

Edited by Jayvk
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

Really don’t wanna be an arse but there’s merit in just doing a prediction and saving it a month or so, or waiting for something to actually change. It’s fair enough wanting feedback but seeking it on a full line up prediction every one or two days is asking a lot.

No I totally understand that, I was only posting my Clashfinder because someone else did. Was just kinda asking for feedback in general if anything was majorly out of place aha, i don't expect everything analysed and I was gonna save posting my clashfinder till an announcement comes or the new year but thought I might aswell while on the topic.

3 minutes ago, Jayvk said:

No I totally understand that, I was only posting my Clashfinder because someone else did. Was just kinda asking for feedback in general if anything was majorly out of place aha, i don't expect everything analysed and I was gonna save posting my clashfinder till an announcement comes or the new year but thought I might aswell while on the topic.

Yeah you’re right this is the topic for it and we’re free to choose whether to get involved. It’s just as far as feedback goes, no one here ever gets it right or even close on a larger scale so it might be more fun to assemble when we get a better indication of the acts around and stuff.

46 minutes ago, Jayvk said:

I'd say that's looking pretty realistic tbf. Looks good to me. I have a clashfinder too, I have way too much time on my hands lmao I've almost filled it. Any feedback would be appreciated.

image.thumb.png.1dfede81244746b61a2524539a494ddb.pngimage.thumb.png.90f0cc1270607966de420f6e3407620d.pngimage.thumb.png.e0820bd40aedd58233b22832ba17e979.png

Yes I stole almost the whole dance lineup from someone else's poster because I don't have a clue lmao.

Looks pretty good the range of acts look pretty accurate, haven’t analysed the whole thing at all but one thing I noticed is foos rise against and broco all at the same time? Foos and rise against would probably be fine I just wouldn’t clash broco with them as well personally.

love the idea of Frank Carter headlining the lock up, even though I do like Kendrick, if this was the case I think I’d go see them when they start after watching half of kendrick .

EDIT

Also I personally think that royal blood will play after Paramore if they are co headlining but could be either way round 

Edited by Jack w

15 minutes ago, Jack w said:

Looks pretty good the range of acts look pretty accurate, haven’t analysed the whole thing at all but one thing I noticed is foos rise against and broco all at the same time? Foos and rise against would probably be fine I just wouldn’t clash broco with them as well personally.

love the idea of Frank Carter headlining the lock up, even though I do like Kendrick, if this was the case I think I’d go see them when they start after watching half of kendrick .

EDIT

Also I personally think that royal blood will play after Paramore if they are co headlining but could be either way round 

Yeah the Foos clash is something I may have to change, other than that I'm pretty happy with it and I'm glad there's nothing too unreasonable lmao.

Yeah I agree I could also see Royal Blood being later but I did it that way round to be a bit selfish as i wouldn't mind missing Paramore to see a bit of $uicideboy$ and Reverend & The Makers and would still want to see Royal Blood too haha.

1 minute ago, Jayvk said:

Yeah the Foos clash is something I may have to change, other than that I'm pretty happy with it and I'm glad there's nothing too unreasonable lmao.

Yeah I agree I could also see Royal Blood being later but I did it that way round to be a bit selfish as i wouldn't mind missing Paramore to see a bit of $uicideboy$ and Reverend & The Makers and would still want to see Royal Blood too haha.

Hahah fair enough yeah looks really good overall,  I’d be happy w it.