The Space To Put Predictions And Then Provide Feedback Or Bold Bands If You Want To Show People Who You Like Thread

2019:

Friday

Main: The 1975, Chvrches, Bombay Bicycle Club, Sundara Karma, Loyle Carner
NME: Weezer

Saturday

Main: Kanye West, The Prodigy, Tyler the Creator, Charli xcx, Frank Carter & the Rattlesnakes
NME: The Hunna

Sunday

Main: Slipknot, A Day to Remember, Run the Jewels, Neck Deep, While She Sleeps
NME: Jamie xx

3 minutes ago, Mattymooz said:

Untitled.png

Like this format. You could seriously mess with some people on twitter with this :lol: 

Also I'd dig that line up. Kendrick, Stormzy, Lorde and Glassjaw would be enough to consider my options until next year (until the next announcement and it's all downhill).

Edited by justanothername
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Mattymooz said:

Untitled.png

Really think Foos are gonna be the first announcement. Dunno about Lorde playing either, but if this was the actual announcement I'd be pretty buzzing (which of course means it's way off). Would probs convince me and a few mates to get tickets.

6 minutes ago, SomeoneListeningIn said:

Really think Foos are gonna be the first announcement. Dunno about Lorde playing either, but if this was the actual announcement I'd be pretty buzzing (which of course means it's way off). Would probs convince me and a few mates to get tickets.

Yeah, agreed on Foos, this is based on the fact that Foos arent playing. Not sure on Lorde either but after the garmmy noms (which I doubt have any influence on whos booked but) it would be cool to see both of who imo are the frontrunners for AOTY at one fest

EDIT: TBH, not sure if they would announce Storms and Kendrick in one announcement, maybe too much rap

Edited by Mattymooz

2 minutes ago, Steve1000 said:

Eh?

Just a guess, I'm starting to think Foos are less likely imo. I have literally 0 information to point me that way but I dunno, they could easily wait till 2019 for Foos.... I'm probably completely wrong lol

2 minutes ago, SomeoneListeningIn said:

think they mean IF foos aren't playing

this

Edited by Mattymooz

Royal Blood / Vampire Weekend / All Time Low / Everything Everything / The Neighbourhood / Marmozets / Alien Ant Farm / Arcane Roots / SWMRS 

Marshmello (closing set) / The Vaccines 

Glassjaw

Kendrick Lamar / Twenty One Pilots / Wolf Alice / Lil Uzi Vert / Nothing But Thieves / The Amazons / Declan McKenna / Fickle Friends / Black Honey 

Pixies / Lower Than Atlantis 

Killswitch Engage 

Foo Fighters / A Day To Remember / Post Malone / Don Broco / Death From Above / Tonight Alive / Creeper / The Menzingers / Idles 

Friendly Fires / Jack Garratt

The Story So Far

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Andre91 said:

Royal Blood / Vampire Weekend / All Time Low / Everything Everything / The Neighbourhood / Marmozets / Alien Ant Farm / Arcane Roots / SWMRS 

Marshmello (closing set) / The Vaccines 

Glassjaw

Kendrick Lamar / Twenty One Pilots / Wolf Alice / Lil Uzi Vert / Nothing But Thieves / The Amazons / Declan McKenna / Fickle Friends / Black Honey 

Pixies / Lower Than Atlantis 

Killswitch Engage 

Foo Fighters / A Day To Remember / Post Malone / Don Broco / Death From Above / Tonight Alive / Creeper / The Menzingers / Idles 

Friendly Fires / Jack Garratt

The Story So Far

I've been thinking Vampire Weekend would place third down but tbh they seem like a good candidate for someone getting bumped up to save on a bigger sub. Even with the Marshmello closing set the Vaccines/Vampire Weekend clash, would rather Friday and Sunday's NME switched personally. Looks fairly good though, the Saturday would be great for me.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

last one before the announcement i swear
there's probably an act playing twice
little bit of wishful thinking
clash central, personally
thoughts?

KENDRICK LAMAR, Twenty One Pilots, Vampire Weekend, All Time Low, Sundara Karma, Creeper, Gogol Bordello, Waterparks, IDLES
NME: Enter Shikari, The Horrors, Krept and Konan, King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard, Rex Orange County
FR: FIDLAR / DS: Gorgon City 1X: Joey Bada$$ PIT: Sleeping With Sirens

FOO FIGHTERS, Pixies, Wolf Alice, Don Broco, Nothing But Thieves, Death From Above, Tonight Alive, Fickle Friends, Black Foxxes
NME: Friendly Fires, The Internet, Django Django, Ezra Furman, Logic
FR: A Blaze of Feather / DS: Moderat 1X: $uicideboy$ PIT: Killswitch Engage

ROYAL BLOOD, Thirty Seconds to Mars, The Vaccines, Pierce The Veil, Rae Sremmurd, The Hunna, Alien Ant Farm, Basement, Counterfeit
NME: Dizzee Rascal, Anderson .Paak, Wilkinson, The Amazons, Tom Grennan
FR: The Cribs / DS: Hannah Wants 1X: Brockhampton LU: Papa Roach

Last One Before Announcements hopefully- 

Friday

GORILLAZ (I know wont happen but just thought why not) , Pixies , A$AP Rocky, Cage the elephant, Kaleo, Creeper, Gogol Bordello, Waterparks, IDLES
NME:  The streets , The Horrors, Krept and Konan, King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard, Rex Orange County
FR: FIDLAR / DS: Gorgon City 1X: Joey Bada$$ PIT: Sleeping With Sirens

KENDRICK LAMAR,  Royal Blood , Wolf Alice, Nothing But Thieves, Logic, Tonight Alive, Fickle Friends, Black Foxxes
NME: Don broco,Django Django, the internet, Ezra Furman,Anime
FR: A Blaze of Feather / DS: Moderat 1X: $uicideboy$ PIT: Killswitch Engage

FOO FIGHTERS, Vampire weekend, The Wombats, J Hus , Rae Sremmurd, The Hunna, Alien Ant Farm, Basement, Counterfeit
NME: The Vaccines , Lil uzi vert , Wilkinson, The Amazons, Tom Grennan
FR: The Cribs / DS: Hannah Wants 1X: Brockhampton LU: Papa Roach

There are some really off the wall suggestions some literally eg gorilaz really wont happen but love em 

• Downvote 1