The Space To Put Predictions And Then Provide Feedback Or Bold Bands If You Want To Show People Who You Like Thread

2 hours ago, Jack w said:

on a smaller note, I can definitely see FIDLAR AND SWMRS playing next year who will most likely both have albums out, the return of cabbage possibly on the main stage? And I reckon Slaves will play next year too. 

Why is it the return of cabbage? I swear they havent gone anywhere....

Royal Blood (co-headline) / Paramore (co-headline) / Wolf Alice / Everything Everything / The Neighbourhood / Marmozets / Creeper / Arcane Roots / SWMRS 

Marshmello (closing set) / The Kooks

Kendrick Lamar / Twenty One Pilots / Courteeners / Post Malone / Nothing But Thieves / The Amazons / Alien Ant Farm / Fickle Friends / Black Honey 

Enter Shikari / Zack De La Rocha 

Foo Fighters / Pixies / All Time Low / Don Broco / Mastodon / Gogol Bordello / Tonight Alive / The Menzingers / Idles 

Friendly Fires / Jack Garratt 

Changed my prediction after that AM comment in the other thread. Feel like this is probably a bit too strong compared to recent years, but not completely impossible.

Friday

Main: Kendrick Lamar, Twenty One Pilots, All Time Low, J Hus, Lil Uzi Vert, Creeper, Alien Ant Farm, Arcane Roots, Astroid Boys
NME: Pixies, Mac DeMarco, Death From Above, Dave, DMA'S, King Gizzard & the Lizard Wizard, The Amazons, Alvvays, Little Comets, The Big Moon, Milk Teeth, The 1975 (secret set)
Dance: Gorgon City
FR: Liam Fray, SWMRS
Pit: Killswitch Engage
1xtra: ??

Saturday

Main: Foo Fighters, Royal Blood, Wolf Alice, Cage the Elephant, Zack De La Rocha, Marmozets, Beartooth, Basement, Idles
NME: Jungle, Jack Garratt, The Internet, Bugzy Malone, SZA, BROCKHAMPTON, Sigrid, Amber Run, Lucy Rose, The Night Cafe, ??, ??
Dance: Steve Aoki, Krewella
FR: Peace, Pale Waves
Lock Up: Sleeping With Sirens
1xtra: Joey Bada$$

Sunday

Main: Arctic Monkeys, Vampire Weekend, Stormzy, The Wombats, Everything Everything, Declan McKenna, Fickle Friends, Black Honey, Black Foxxes
NME: Chase & Status, Post Malone, Wilkinson (live), PVRIS, Death Grips, Tonight Alive, Car Seat Headrest, King Krule, Spring King, Darlia, ??, Muncie Girls
Dance: Hannah Wants
FR: Gogol Bordello, Pinegrove
Pit: Skindred
1xtra: A$AP Ferg

First time doing a prediction so could be wayyyy off, but here's what I personally think,

Friday - Kendrick Lamar, Twenty One Pilots, Stormzy (or Boy Better Know), All Time Low, 

NME - Pixies, Nothing But Thieves, DMA's

Saturday - Foo Fighters, Royal Blood, Wolf Alice, Slaves, Frank Carter and the Rattlesnakes

NME - Jungle, The Neighborhood, PVRIS

Sunday - Arctic Monkeys, Vampire Weekend, Courteeners, The Wombats, Declan Mckenna

NME - Chase and Status, Bugzy Malone

2 hours ago, TheDHolford said:

First time doing a prediction so could be wayyyy off, but here's what I personally think,

Friday - Kendrick Lamar, Twenty One Pilots, Stormzy (or Boy Better Know), All Time Low, 

NME - Pixies, Nothing But Thieves, DMA's

Saturday - Foo Fighters, Royal Blood, Wolf Alice, Slaves, Frank Carter and the Rattlesnakes

NME - Jungle, The Neighborhood, PVRIS

Sunday - Arctic Monkeys, Vampire Weekend, Courteeners, The Wombats, Declan Mckenna

NME - Chase and Status, Bugzy Malone

Doesn't look that far off, but realistically with that strong a set of headliners they're gonna have to have a weaker undercard. Heck look at this year, arguably a weaker set of headliners to this and we got Blossoms 3rd down 

17 minutes ago, bigcharlie65 said:

this wont happen as solo 45 has gone ro jail

I saw he had gone to jail, but he was never really an official member of BBK anyway. He did sometimes come out to sing one song, but I doubt it would affect the rest of them in the group. And seeing the size of the crowd that BBK got in 2016, perhaps the biggest of the weekend if I remember right? Makes me think they will almost certainly come back this year.

57 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

BBK don’t seem unreasonable as a coheadliner, thinking about it. Very much on the small side but I could imagine them trying to push the ‘first grime headliner’ as a crowning moment that fans need to be a part of.

I would have thought Skepta doing a solo set would be more likely to get to headline first? He surely has a bigger brand than BBK does as a group (tho maybe I'm just being an idiot about that lol)

37 minutes ago, Mattymooz said:

I would have thought Skepta doing a solo set would be more likely to get to headline first? He surely has a bigger brand than BBK does as a group (tho maybe I'm just being an idiot about that lol)

No you’re not an idiot - it would no doubt be the same set either way -but BBK is more emblematic of the grime scene’s rise and if people were interested in seeing Skepta they’d surely know about BBK anyway. That said I agree Skepta could do it instead, I just think they’d probably do the BBK thing as a priority.

6 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

Like an honorary member, yeah. He could turn up but isn’t necessarily gonna show, like he didn’t last time out at R+L or Glastonbury.

He'd want to though wouldn't he? Given it'd be such a massive deal for the rest. Also if they made it clear from the off Dakes coming they'd be much more worthwhile as a headliner. 

44 minutes ago, Steve1000 said:

He'd want to though wouldn't he? Given it'd be such a massive deal for the rest. Also if they made it clear from the off Dakes coming they'd be much more worthwhile as a headliner. 

Maybe, it’s up to him I suppose. You’d have thought he’d want to do Glastonbury this year as well - certainly more than Giggs at R+L (although he was in the UK for BBK O2 takeover).

I do know that there’s no way ever that they’d make it clear beforehand that Drake was popping up because of what it likely costs to use his name on the poster and also cos he’s only likely to be there for a few minutes. If they’re getting BBK to headline it’s because of core members and not Drake. I agree he’d be likely to show his face and the speculation should be enough for peeps.