The Space To Put Predictions And Then Provide Feedback Or Bold Bands If You Want To Show People Who You Like Thread

26 minutes ago, Steve1000 said:

Royal Blood + Paramore / Wolf Alice / The Kooks / Don Broco / B4MV / Alien Ant Farm / Touché Amore / Milk Teeth

James Blake / J Hus / Slaves

Skindred / The Bronx / Rolo Tomassi

Kendrick / 21 Pilots / Vampire Weekend / Everything Everything / Marmozets / Bugzy Malone / The Sherlocks / Cabbage / HMLTD

Courteeners / Nothing But Thieves / Joey Badass

Killswitch Engage / Every Time I Die / Counterparts

Foo Fighters / ADTR / Run The Jewels / Kaisers / Mastodon / Creeper / The Wonder Years / Black Peaks / Sorority Noise

Travis Scott / Mac Demarco / King Gizzard

All American Rejects / The Story So Far / Future of The Left

I'd be really pleased with that. Kaisers aside, that Foos day is bloody wonderful. 

However, if R&L clashed ADTR and TSSF like Download stupidly did, I'd be enraged :lol: 

5 minutes ago, Andre91 said:

I'd be really pleased with that. Kaisers aside, that Foos day is bloody wonderful. 

However, if R&L clashed ADTR and TSSF like Download stupidly did, I'd be enraged :lol: 

I had Tyler instead of Kaisers at first but then realised most Foos fans wouldn't give a fuck about that day at all:lol:

I was thinking Future of the Left clash with ADTR (which is much worse, believe me) 

20 minutes ago, Jack w said:

looks absolutely insane but perhaps too good to be true? would be incredible if this happened

I agree but its very likely to have all those three headliners plus all the others like its a big year no Glastonbury and perhaps they will try make it in tribute of the man who made reading festival?? its very possible for artics hopefully

• Downvote 2

13 minutes ago, bigcharlie65 said:

I agree but its very likely to have all those three headliners plus all the others like its a big year no Glastonbury and perhaps they will try make it in tribute of the man who made reading festival?? its very possible for artics hopefully

No Glastonbury won't really make any difference. They'll still have the same budget as usual and the same amount of acts to choose from. I can't see them being able to afford that set of headliners with Royal Blood subbing, too.

I'm not sure what you mean by the tribute thing but I also highly doubt that will change what they're able to book.

5 minutes ago, Will-2609 said:

No Glastonbury won't really make any difference. They'll still have the same budget as usual and the same amount of acts to choose from. I can't see them being able to afford that set of headliners with Royal Blood subbing, too.

I'm not sure what you mean by the tribute thing but I also highly doubt that will change what they're able to book.

The founder of Reading died this year but doubt his dying wish was a slightly better lineup for the next year

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, MIchael_scarn said:

Fuck me the main stage is incredible. Feel like the streets are a bit high as i'm not sure anyone born post 2000 know who they are but i'm not sure if they've hit that wave of indie 16 year olds and grown in popularity. I'd much prefer them in the NME tent as well tbh.

The Streets would comfortably go 3rd on an exclusive.....maybe even with it, their own tour was enough!To say I would see 6 band son a main stage though at Leeds hasn't happen in one day since I don't know.....didn't even happen the last time I went. Friday is rubbish for me personally. Not sure it'd be worth staying just for top too the other day.

9 minutes ago, AG19972017 said:

whats the next best thing after GIMP? wont work on my laptop

Should be easy to do with Photoshop/Illustrator if you're fancy enough to have an adobe suite, probably can do it on Paint.NET too...

Alternatively you could just make a Clashfinder with the info on......

Edited by Mattymooz
  • Upvote 1