The Space To Put Predictions And Then Provide Feedback Or Bold Bands If You Want To Show People Who You Like Thread

(Leeds based prediction)

FRIDAY:

Main Stage: Muse, Tame Impala, Chance the Rapper, Haim, Blossoms, Architects

NME: London Grammar, Halsey, Charli XCX, Milky Chance, The Hunna, Fickle Friends

Dance: Marshmello

FR: White Lies

Lock Up: Killswitch Engage

1xtra: Giggs

SATURDAY:

Main Stage: Kasabian, Bastille, Two Door Cinema Club, The Kooks, Jimmy Eat World, Circa Waves

NME: You Me At Six, Franz Ferdinand, Danny Brown, Bear's Den, Oh Wonder, The Amazons

Dance: Fatboy Slim

FR: American Football

The Pit: Billy Talent

1xtra: Lethal Bizzle

SUNDAY:

Main Stage: Eminem, Major Lazer, Korn, Wolf Alice, Everything Everything, Grouplove

NME: Flume, Rag n Bone Man, Glass Animals, Death Grips, Sundara Karma, Frank Carter & The Rattlesnakes

Dance: Andy C

FR: Peace

The Pit: Rise Against

1xtra: Cadet

1 hour ago, VinylDelusion said:

(Leeds based prediction)

FRIDAY:

NME: London Grammar, Halsey, Charli XCX, Milky Chance, The Hunna, Fickle Friends

SATURDAY:

Main Stage: Kasabian, Bastille, Two Door Cinema Club, The Kooks, Jimmy Eat World, Circa Waves

NME: You Me At Six, Franz Ferdinand, Danny Brown, Bear's Den, Oh Wonder, The Amazons

SUNDAY:

Main Stage: Eminem, Major Lazer, Korn, Wolf Alice, Everything Everything, Grouplove

NME: Flume, Rag n Bone Man, Glass Animals, Death Grips, Sundara Karma, Frank Carter & The Rattlesnakes

Way too hopeful of what you are going to get.

5 hours ago, VinylDelusion said:

(Leeds based prediction)

FRIDAY:

SATURDAY:

SUNDAY:

Yeah way too hopeful. Why would they have held back Tame Impala and London Grammar when that day looks like shit atm? Anyone unannounced in slots that high will have been held back for a reason.

Also where are Wiley and ATDI?

Take out Tame Impala and move everyone below them up one slot. Swap London Grammar out for someone with a reason to be held back. Swap in ATDI for Wolf Alice. Take out Franz Ferdinand.

17 hours ago, Odessa said:

Eminem clashing with ATDI would be pretty disastrous for me. Hopefully ATDI's slots at other festivals mean they wouldn't take a slot that low even if it is maybe a suitable slot for them at R&L. 4th down main please.

You will walk away from Eminem after 15 minutes anyway along with everyone else realising he's miming trash so at least you'll have something to see after that.

• 4 months later...

We still use this thread, right?
2018, obviously.

ROYAL BLOOD, Catfish & The Bottlemen, Vampire Weekend, Don Broco
Friendly Fires, Mac DeMarco, Creeper

KANYE WEST, Tame Impala, Panic! At The Disco, Mastodon
Tenacious D, Nothing But Thieves, The Horrors 

FOO FIGHTERS, Wolf Alice, The Kooks, Travis Scott
Pendulum, The Cribs, The Amazons

• 3 months later...

I've settled on Royal Blood, Arctic Monkeys and Kendrick for now. Bit of a fuller prediction: 

Royal Blood / Thirty Seconds To Mars / Panic! at the Disco / Everything Everything / Mastodon / Frank Carter & The Rattlesnakes / Fickle Friends / Idles / Milk Teeth 

Jungle / Anderson .Paak & The Free Nationals

Killswitch Engage

Arctic Monkeys / Stormzy / Courteeners / Don Broco / Nothing But Thieves / The Amazons / DMA's / Basement / HO99OR

Enter Shikari / Zack De La Rocha

Skindred

Kendrick Lamar / Twenty One Pilots / Wolf Alice / J Hus / The Neighbourhood / Creeper / The Hunna / Alien Ant Farm / Astroid Boys 

Friendly Fires / Jack Garratt 

The Story So Far

I've settled on Royal Blood, Arctic Monkeys and Kendrick for now. A bit of a fuller prediction: 

Royal Blood / Thirty Seconds To Mars / Panic! at the Disco / Everything Everything/ Mastodon / Frank Carter & The Rattlesnakes / Fickle Friends / Idles / Milk Teeth 

Jungle / Anderson .Paak & The Free Nationals 

Killswitch Engage 

Arctic Monkeys / Stormzy / Courteeners / Don Broco / Nothing But Thieves / The Amazons / DMA's / Basement / HO99O9 

Skindred 

Kendrick Lamar / Twenty One Pilots / Wolf Alice / J Hus / The Neighbourhood / Creeper / The Hunna / Alien Ant Farm / Astroid Boys 

The Story So Far

Edited by Andre91

Ah tits I forgot to put The Brocos in my prediction.

Looks pretty solid however I wouldn’t expect Frank Carter. Seems he’s having some deserved time off next year.

Also,, I know some people hate discussing this but IMO I think some of the filler names can be replaced with equivalent artists featuring or made up of women. Melv appeared pretty happy about having such female representation on the main stage this year and it seemed a step in the right direction.

Edited by dentalplan

23 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

Ah tits I forgot to put The Brocos in my prediction.

Looks pretty solid however I wouldn’t expect Frank Carter. Seems he’s having some deserved time off next year.

Also,, I know some people hate discussing this but IMO I think some of the filler names can be replaced with equivalent artists featuring or made up of women. Melv appeared pretty happy about having such female representation on the main stage this year and it seemed a step in the right direction.

I'm not sure with Frank. He said he's going to be doing the UK your in December. He clearly needs some time to collect himsel and get back to being who he wants to be. I could see him maybe taking the first half of 2018 off and then coming out again for the late summer festivals. He did joke and say they will be back next year to headline :lol:  

In terms of artists featuring females, I'd love to see Milk Teeth play Main. In a dream world, Employed To Serve would get a crack at it but they'd go down awfully with the vat majority :lol: and of course Code Orange because Reba is incredible and they've had an outstanding year. I think Marmozets could be back on the Main in 2018 too. 

Edited by Andre91

Royal Blood / Thirty Seconds To Mars / Panic! at the Disco / Eveything Everything / Nothing But Thieves / The Amazons / Tonight Alive / Basement / DEAD! 

The Streets / Desiigner

The Story So Far 

Kendrick Lamar / The Chainsmokers / Courteeners / J Hus / the Neighbourhood / Marmozets / Creeper / Idles / Astroid Boys 

Skindred 

Foo Fighters / Twenty One Pilots / Wolf Alice / Don Broco / Mastodon / Frank Carter & The Rattlesnakes / Fickle Friends / Alien Ant Farm / Black Peaks 

Killswitch Engage