The Space To Put Predictions And Then Provide Feedback Or Bold Bands If You Want To Show People Who You Like Thread

Last one before the announcement later on in the week. 

Muse 
Thirty Seconds To Mars 
KoRn
Run The Jewels 
Architects
PVRIS
While She Sleeps 
Against The Current 
Creeper 

FLUME / Wiley / Glass Animals / Danny Brown / The Naked & Famous

Killswitch Engage / Bury Tomorrow / The Amity Affliction 

Eminem 
Major Lazer
Two Door Cinema Club
At The Drive-In 
Rise Against 
Everything Everything
Circa Waves 
The Menzingers
VANT 

Bastille / London Grammar / Rag 'N Bone Man / Jungle / Deap Vally

Rise Against / letlive. / La Dispute

Kasabian
The XX
Chance The Rapper 
The Kooks 
Twin Atlantic 
Blossoms 
Moose Blood 
Rat Boy
SMWRS

Fatboy Slim / Jimmy Eat World / Editors / The Hunna / Frank Carter & The Rattlesnakes 

Billy Talent / Bad Religion / Against Me!

Always hard to call much of the smaller stages.

READING FRIDAY/LEEDS SATURDAY

Main:

Muse
The XX
Run The Jewels
At The Drive In
Architects
Circa Waves
Modern Baseball
Glass Animals
Enter Shikari (special guests)

NME/Radio 1: Fatboy Slim / Stormzy / Marmozets
Dance: Andy C
The Pit/Lock Up: Against Me!
Festival Republic: Don Broco
1Xtra: Danny Brown

READING SATURDAY/LEEDS SUNDAY

Main:

Eminem
Major Lazer
You Me At Six
KoRn
Neck Deep
While She Sleeps
Pvris
Against The Current
The Amity Affliction

NME/Radio 1: Bastille / Jimmy Eat World / Death Grips
Dance: Sigma
The Pit/Lock Up: Rise Against
Festival Republic: Dan Auerbach
1Xtra: Tory Lanez

READING SUNDAY/LEEDS FRIDAY

Kasabian
alt-J
Two Door Cinema Club
Wolf Alice
Billy Talent
Rat Boy
The Neighbourhood
Arcane Roots
Creeper

NME/Radio 1: Flume / Wiley / Blossoms
Dance: Jamie XX
The Pit/Lock Up: Young Guns
Festival Republic: Drenge
1Xtra: Krept & Konan

Friday:
Main: Muse / Skepta / Korn / At the Drive-In / Architects / Billy Talent / While She Sleeps / The Bronx / Enter Shikari (Special Guest Openers)
NME: Fatboy Slim / Metronomy / Circa Waves / Crystal Fighters / The Hunna / Coasts / The Amazons
Dance: Moderat
Lock Up: Billy Talent / Anti-Flag
FR: Death Grips / Mariachi el Bronx
1xtra: Tory Lanez

Saturday:
Main: Eminem / Major Lazer / Two Door Cinema Club / Run the Jewels / Jimmy Eat World / The Pretty Reckless / PVRIS / Creeper / Spring King
NME: Bastille / Editors / Wiley / Wilkinson / Rag'n'Bone Man / Migos / The Sherlocks / Sunflower Bean / The Lemon Twigs
Dance: Gorgon City
The Pit: Rise Against / Mallory Knox / The Amity Affliction
FR: American Football / Moose Blood
1xtra: Loyle Carner

Sunday:
Main: Kasabian / alt-J / Chance the Rapper / The Kooks / Blossoms / Rat Boy / Against the Current / VANT / Black Foxxes
NME: Flume / Stormzy / Glass Animals / Danny Brown / Frank Carter and the Rattlesnakes / Car Seat Headrest / Blaenavon / Cabbage / Palace
Dance: Andy C
The Pit: Killswitch Engage / Bury Tomorrow
FR: White Lies / Jagwar Ma
1xtra: Vince Staples
Edited by Will-2609

Looks fairly sound. Can't see RTJ there given they probably would've been in the Pukkelpop announcement if they were touring around then, having cancelled last time. Metronomy unlikely for being in Switzerland on Saturday and I don't think Car Seat Headrest will play with a Leeds show days later, or they'd have held it back or something.

1 minute ago, dentalplan said:

Looks fairly sound. Can't see RTJ there given they probably would've been in the Pukkelpop announcement if they were touring around then, having cancelled last time. Metronomy unlikely for being in Switzerland on Saturday and I don't think Car Seat Headrest will play with a Leeds show days later, or they'd have held it back or something.

Tbh I only added CSR because of those new dates putting them in the area :lol:

3 hours ago, dentalplan said:

Well they're meant to be around EOTR and Electric Fields. Could play I guess but I'm not anticipating it. Would b good tho.

Ah fair enough I didn't realise they were coming over for those, just thought they'd announced some random August gigs. Done a couple changes based on your feedback. Two predictions in one night, I'm going all Andre.

Friday:
Main: Muse / Skepta / Korn / At the Drive-In / Architects / Billy Talent / While She Sleeps / The Bronx / Enter Shikari (Special Guest Openers)
NME: Fatboy Slim (Closing Set) / London Grammar / Circa Waves / Crystal Fighters / The Hunna / Coasts / The Amazons
Dance: Gorgon City
Lock Up: Billy Talent / Anti-Flag
FR: Death Grips / Mariachi el Bronx
1xtra: Vince Staples

Saturday:
Main: Eminem / Major Lazer / Two Door Cinema Club / The Kooks / Jimmy Eat World / The Pretty Reckless / PVRIS / Creeper / Spring King
NME: Bastille / Editors / Wiley / Wilkinson / Rag'n'Bone Man / Migos / The Sherlocks / Sunflower Bean / The Lemon Twigs
Dance: Andy C
The Pit: Rise Against / Mallory Knox / The Amity Affliction
FR: American Football / Moose Blood
1xtra: Loyle Carner

Sunday:
Main: Kasabian / alt-J / Chance the Rapper / Jake Bugg / Blossoms / Rat Boy / Against the Current / VANT / Black Foxxes
NME: Flume / Stormzy / Glass Animals / Danny Brown / Frank Carter and the Rattlesnakes / Blaenavon / Cabbage / Palace
Dance: Marshmello
The Pit: Killswitch Engage / Bury Tomorrow
FR: White Lies / Jagwar Ma
1xtra: Tory Lanez
  • Upvote 1

taking a punt at a dance-y Eminem day because Y not?

FRI/SAT:

Main: MUSE // 30 Seconds To Mars // Korn // At The Drive-In // Architects // Pvris // While She Sleeps

NME: London Grammar // Jungle // Circa Waves // Rag 'n' Bone Man // Vince Staples // The Hunna

SAT/SUN:

Main: EMINEM // Major Lazer // Chance The Rapper // Stormzy // Clean Bandit // Rat Boy

NME: Bastille // Haim // Frank Turner (solo) // Nothing But Thieves // Death Grips // Frank Carter & RS // Loyle Carner

SUN/FRI:

Main: KASABIAN // alt-j // Two Door Cinema Club // Jimmy Eat World // The Pretty Reckless // Against The Current

NME: Flume // Glass Animals // Danny Brown // Wiley // Hannah Wants // Sundara Karma // Bear's Den // Palace // Cabbage

33 minutes ago, conroy17 said:

taking a punt at a dance-y Eminem day because Y not?

FRI/SAT:

Main: MUSE // 30 Seconds To Mars // Korn // At The Drive-In // Architects // Pvris // While She Sleeps

NME: London Grammar // Jungle // Circa Waves // Rag 'n' Bone Man // Vince Staples // The Hunna

SAT/SUN:

Main: EMINEM // Major Lazer // Chance The Rapper // Stormzy // Clean Bandit // Rat Boy

NME: Bastille // Haim // Frank Turner (solo) // Nothing But Thieves // Death Grips // Frank Carter & RS // Loyle Carner

SUN/FRI:

Main: KASABIAN // alt-j // Two Door Cinema Club // Jimmy Eat World // The Pretty Reckless // Against The Current

NME: Flume // Glass Animals // Danny Brown // Wiley // Hannah Wants // Sundara Karma // Bear's Den // Palace // Cabbage

'Cos they have to sell weekend tickets?

They've never done that before when he's played so I don't see why they'd start now. There's more precedent for them breaking up clumps of acts that would sit right together and jumbling it all up. I know loads are predicting Chance or Skepta to be third down that day (if Major Lazer are subbing Eminem) but I can't see the urban music run even reaching that point.

edit: That aside its a pretty legit line up. Think DG would be much higher however. And I think we can bin the 'Frank Turner (solo)' differentiation now it's been proven that there isn't really a difference in types of slots he'll get with a band or without.

Edited by dentalplan

3 hours ago, dentalplan said:

'Cos they have to sell weekend tickets?

They've never done that before when he's played so I don't see why they'd start now. There's more precedent for them breaking up clumps of acts that would sit right together and jumbling it all up. I know loads are predicting Chance or Skepta to be third down that day (if Major Lazer are subbing Eminem) but I can't see the urban music run even reaching that point.

edit: That aside its a pretty legit line up. Think DG would be much higher however. And I think we can bin the 'Frank Turner (solo)' differentiation now it's been proven that there isn't really a difference in types of slots he'll get with a band or without.

not saying I necessarily think it will happen just wanted to suggest something a bit different to what was being predicted.

This is what I think about the stage splits from today w/ some added Main/NME acts and stage headliners:

Kasabian, Bastille, Two Door Cinema Club, (The Kooks), Circa Waves, Rat Boy, (Mallory Knox), (Black Foxxes), (Dead!)
NME: You Me at Six, Jimmy Eat World, (Nothing But Thieves), (Rag'n'Bone Man), Danny Brown, Lethal Bizzle, Oh Wonder, (Vant), Rejjie Snow, Toothless
DS: Fatboy Slim, Dillon Francis, Shy FX, Mullally, Chris Lorenzo, Majestic, Tokimonsta
FR: Bear's Den, The Amazons, Louis Berry, Idles, Prose, Yonaka
LU: Billy Talent, The Amity Affliction, Counterfeit, Puppy
1X: Tory Lanez, Angel, Mist, Avelino, 

Eminem, Major Lazer, Korn, Migos, Everything Everything, The Pretty Reckless, While She Sleeps, Moose Blood, (Swmrs)
NME: Flume, Glass Animals, Sundara Karma, (MO), (DMA's), Frank Carter & the Rattlesnakes, Cabbage, Tom Misch, (special guests), Inheaven, (Judas)
DS: Andy C, Noisia, High Contrast, Jaguar Skills, Becky Hill, Klose One
FR: (White Lies), (Spring King), Grouplove, The Black Lips, Shame, Eden
RS: At the Drive-in, Marmozets, 
1X: Flatbush Zombies, Mic Righteous, Cadet, Geovarn

Muse, (Chance the Rapper), Haim, Blossoms, Giggs, Architects, (Neck Deep), Against the Current, (Fickle Friends)
NME: (Stormzy), Halsey, Wiley, Charli XCX, The Hunna, Milky Chance, (Loyle Carner), Ray BLK, The Sherlocks, (Blaenavon)
DS: Marshmello, Katy B (DJ), Claptone, Camelphat, The Heatwave, Sam Divine, James Organ
FR: (The Naked and Famous), (Temples), Phantogram, Tom Grennan, Picture This, King Nun
1X: (Vince Staples), Dave, Star.One, J Hus, MoStack, The Manor, Young T & Bugsey
RS: (Rise Against)

Yup. Can't do much to save it really.

Added in a few predictions, only stage that is fully in order is Main Stage.

Main: Kasabian / Bastille / TDCC / (The Kooks) / Circa Waves / Mallory Knox / Rat Boy / (Eliza and the Bear) /(Vant)
NME: You Me At Six, Jimmy Eat World, (Rag n Bone Man), Oh Wonder, Danny Brown, Lethal Bizzle
Dance: Fat Boy Slim, Dillon Francis, Shy FX, Chris Lorenzo, Majestic, Tokimonsta, Mullally
Lock Up: Billy Talent, (Neck Deep), The Amity Affliction, (The Front Bottoms)(As It Is), (Muncie Girls), Counterfeit, Puppy, (Can't Swim)
FR: Bear's Den, The Amazons, Louis Berry, Idles, Prose, Yonaka, Toothless
1Xtra: Tory Lanez, Angel, Mist, Rejjie Snow, Avelino

Main: Eminem / Major Lazer / Korn / At The Drive-In / Everything Everything / The Pretty Reckless / Moose Blood / While She Sleeps / (Boston Manor)
NME: Flume, Glass Animals, Migos, Frank Carter & The Rattlesnakes, Marmozets, Sundara Karma, Inheaven, Cabbage, Tom Misch
Dance: Andy C, Noisia, High Contrast, Jaguar Skills, Becky Hill, Klose One
Pit: (Rise Against), (Touche Amore), (Black Peaks), (Casey), (Arcane Roots)
FR: (Feeder), Grouplove, Black Lips, Shame, Eden
1Xtra: Flatbush Zombies, (Yelawolf), Mic Righteous, Cadet, Geovarn

Main: Muse / (Thirty Seconds To Mars) / HAIM / Blossoms / Halsey / (Twin Atlantic) / Architects / Against The Current / (SWMRS)
NME: Skepta. Giggs, Wiley, Milky Chance, The Hunna, The Sherlocks, (Real Friends), (Japandroids), (Drenge).
Dance: Marshmello, Katy B, Charli XCX, Claptone, Camelphat, The Heatwave, Sam Divine, James Organ
Pit: (Gojira), (La Dispute), (Shvpes), (The One Hundred), (HECK), (Zoax)
FR: (The Fratellis), Phantogram, Tom Grennan, Picture This, King Nun
1Xtra: (Mac Miller), Ray BLK, Dave, Star.One, J Hus, Mostack, The Manor, Young T & Bugsey

41 minutes ago, Little Sparrow said:

Added in a few predictions, only stage that is fully in order is Main Stage.

Main: Kasabian / Bastille / TDCC / (The Kooks) / Circa Waves / Mallory Knox / Rat Boy / (Eliza and the Bear) /(Vant)
NME: You Me At Six, Jimmy Eat World, (Rag n Bone Man), Oh Wonder, Danny Brown, Lethal Bizzle
Dance: Fat Boy Slim, Dillon Francis, Shy FX, Chris Lorenzo, Majestic, Tokimonsta, Mullally
Lock Up: Billy Talent, (Neck Deep), The Amity Affliction, (The Front Bottoms)(As It Is), (Muncie Girls), Counterfeit, Puppy, (Can't Swim)
FR: Bear's Den, The Amazons, Louis Berry, Idles, Prose, Yonaka, Toothless
1Xtra: Tory Lanez, Angel, Mist, Rejjie Snow, Avelino

Main: Eminem / Major Lazer / Korn / At The Drive-In / Everything Everything / The Pretty Reckless / Moose Blood / While She Sleeps / (Boston Manor)
NME: Flume, Glass Animals, Migos, Frank Carter & The Rattlesnakes, Marmozets, Sundara Karma, Inheaven, Cabbage, Tom Misch
Dance: Andy C, Noisia, High Contrast, Jaguar Skills, Becky Hill, Klose One
Pit: (Rise Against), (Touche Amore), (Black Peaks), (Casey), (Arcane Roots)
FR: (Feeder), Grouplove, Black Lips, Shame, Eden
1Xtra: Flatbush Zombies, (Yelawolf), Mic Righteous, Cadet, Geovarn

Main: Muse / (Thirty Seconds To Mars) / HAIM / Blossoms / Halsey / (Twin Atlantic) / Architects / Against The Current / (SWMRS)
NME: Skepta. Giggs, Wiley, Milky Chance, The Hunna, The Sherlocks, (Real Friends), (Japandroids), (Drenge).
Dance: Marshmello, Katy B, Charli XCX, Claptone, Camelphat, The Heatwave, Sam Divine, James Organ
Pit: (Gojira), (La Dispute), (Shvpes), (The One Hundred), (HECK), (Zoax)
FR: (The Fratellis), Phantogram, Tom Grennan, Picture This, King Nun
1Xtra: (Mac Miller), Ray BLK, Dave, Star.One, J Hus, Mostack, The Manor, Young T & Bugsey

I think you are too hopeful, 

I've had a go at filling some gaps. It still doesn't look great. I've put an asterisk next to the acts I've added. I was tempted to still have 30STM under Muse and Stormzy headlining the NME but Stormzy subbing is something I could definitely see them pushing.

Kasabian 
Bastille 
Two Door Cinema Club 
The Kooks*
Jimmy Eat World 
Mallory Knox
Circa Waves 
Ratboy 
Black Foxxes*

You Me At Six / Lower Than Atlantis* / Nothing But Thieves* / Danny Brown

Billy Talent / letlive.*

Eminem 
Major Lazer 
KoRn 
Run The Jewels*
Everything Everything
The Pretty Reckless 
While She Sleeps 
Moose Blood 
SWMRS*

FLUME / Glass Animals / Migos / Frank Carter & The Rattlesnakes 

At The Drive-In / Marmozets 

Muse 
Stormzy* 
HAIM 
Blossoms 
Architects 
Neck Deep*
The Hunna 
Against The Current 
Creeper* 

Chance The Rapper* / Halsey / Wiley / Charli XCX 

Gojira* / Bury Tomorrow* / The Amity Affliction  

Edited by Andre91

1 hour ago, Andre91 said:

I've had a go at filling some gaps. It still doesn't look great. I've put an asterisk next to the acts I've added. I was tempted to still have 30STM under Muse and Stormzy headlining the NME but Stormzy subbing is something I could definitely see them pushing.

Kasabian 
Bastille 
Two Door Cinema Club 
The Kooks*
Jimmy Eat World 
Mallory Knox
Circa Waves 
Ratboy 
Black Foxxes*

You Me At Six / Lower Than Atlantis* / Nothing But Thieves* / Danny Brown

Billy Talent / letlive.*

Eminem 
Major Lazer 
KoRn 
Run The Jewels*
Everything Everything
The Pretty Reckless 
While She Sleeps 
Moose Blood 
SWMRS*

FLUME / Glass Animals / Migos / Frank Carter & The Rattlesnakes 

At The Drive-In / Marmozets 

Muse 
Stormzy* 
HAIM 
Blossoms 
Architects 
Neck Deep*
The Hunna 
Against The Current 
Creeper* 

Chance The Rapper* / Halsey / Wiley / Charli XCX 

Gojira* / Bury Tomorrow* / The Amity Affliction  

Again though, Circa Waves won't be that low, why not announce RTJ now if they are playing....like 30 STM, there are no shows in the way....use them to help sell tickets before Glasto announce them. 

Stormzy isn't subbing, I have no definite on that obviously but I doubt it and if he was then why would both this and Wireless both run by FR keep him out?. He is already at Glasto, Wireless if that is the Skepta guest TBA, Creamfields and Wildlife and Parklife Festivals, he'd be no higher than 3rd down if he was there considering he'll be no higher than Other sub at Glasto on that Saturday.

You were saying Neck Deep to sub NME and now you are putting them 6th down main?

Just to also point out that there are 96 acts on the lineup this year now whereas at this point last year there was 91. After that stage the highest acts got added were NME sub and Lockup or Pit headliners. Not saying we are but I really wouldn't be surprised at this stage if HAIM and Blossoms are sub and 3rd on the Muse day, don't forget they chose The Vaccines as a 3rd down but int heir eye's they were  sub to two co-headliners and that was a year they let two co-headliners play lower at another fest too.

Rise Against must almost defo be a lockup headliner.

I know it's not your thing but Cream has completely smashed Reading to pieces this year for a festival on that weekend.

9 minutes ago, thewayiam said:

Again though, Circa Waves won't be that low, why not announce RTJ now if they are playing....like 30 STM, there are no shows in the way....use them to help sell tickets before Glasto announce them. 

Stormzy isn't subbing, I have no definite on that obviously but I doubt it and if he was then why would both this and Wireless both run by FR keep him out?. He is already at Glasto, Wireless if that is the Skepta guest TBA, Creamfields and Wildlife and Parklife Festivals, he'd be no higher than 3rd down if he was there considering he'll be no higher than Other sub at Glasto on that Saturday.

You were saying Neck Deep to sub NME and now you are putting them 6th down main?

Just to also point out that there are 96 acts on the lineup this year now whereas at this point last year there was 91. After that stage the highest acts got added were NME sub and Lockup or Pit headliners. Not saying we are but I really wouldn't be surprised at this stage if HAIM and Blossoms are sub and 3rd on the Muse day, don't forget they chose The Vaccines as a 3rd down but int heir eye's they were  sub to two co-headliners and that was a year they let two co-headliners play lower at another fest too.

Rise Against must almost defo be a lockup headliner.

I know it's not your thing but Cream has completely smashed Reading to pieces this year for a festival on that weekend.

HAIM and Blossoms are not sub and 3rd down.

2 hours ago, Andre91 said:

R&L have obviously announced the acts they have to try and combat Cream, but Cream will naturally shit all over them. 

Just gimme Neck Deep with a new album. 

It's probably true in many ways which is why I doubt R&L have Stormzy as Fatboy Slim has been announced.

Cream will sell massively well this year just for the idea that people will think a SHM reunion on Saturday night may happen. Not even sure if UMF has the edge on Cream this year.

Edited by thewayiam

Main: Kasabian / Bastille / Two door cinema club / The kooks / Circa waves / Mallory knox / Rat boy / The amity affliction / Special opener: Enter shikari
NME: You me at six / Jimmy eat world / Rag'n'bone man / Anderson .paak / Danny brown / Rejjie snow / The amazons / Mist / Louis berry / Pulled apart by horses / Idles
Dance: Fatboy slim / Dillon francis / Shy fx / Chris lorenzo / Majestic / Tokimonsta / Mullally
Lockup: Billy talent / ... / Counterfeit / Puppy
FR: Oh wonder / Bear's den / Toothless / ... / Yonaka
1xtra: Tory lanez / Lethal bizzle / ... / Angel / Avelino / Prose

Main: Eminem / Major lazer / Korn / Run the jewels / Everything everything / The pretty reckless / Moose blood / While she sleeps / Black peaks
NME: Flume / Glass animals / Migos / Grouplove / Sundara karma / Frank carter & the rattlesnakes / Tom misch / Eden / Inheaven / Cabbage / Yak
Dance: Andy c / Noisia / High contrast / Jaguar skills / Becky hill / Klose one
Pit: At the drive in / Marmozets
FR: Peace / ... / Black lips / Shame
1xtra: Flatbush zombies / ... / Cadet / Mic righteous / Geovarn

Main: Muse / Royal blood / Haim / Blossoms / Giggs / Arhcitects / Pvris / Against the current / Creeper
NME: Chance the rapper / Halsey / Wiley / Charli xcx / Milky chance / The hunna / Vant / The sherlocks / J hus / Ray blk / Picture this
Dance: Marshmello / Katy b: dj set / Claptone / Camelphat / James organ / Sam divine / The heatwave
Pit: Stone sour Gojira
FR: White lies / Phantogram / Fickle friends / Tom grennan / ... / King nun
1xtra: Wretch 32 / Dave / ... / Mostack / The manor / Young t & bugsey / Star.one

• Downvote 1

5 hours ago, Andre91 said:

R&L have obviously announced the acts they have to try and combat Cream, but Cream will naturally shit all over them. 

Just gimme Neck Deep with a new album. 

Don't wanna spoil your fun but there's usually limited cross over between Leeds and Slam Dunk so they're probably unlikely unfortunately