The Space To Put Predictions And Then Provide Feedback Or Bold Bands If You Want To Show People Who You Like Thread

Bring Me The Horizon 
You Me At Six 
A Day To Remember 
Jimmy Eat World 
Neck Deep 
The Pretty Reckless 
While She Sleeps 
Creeper 
Black Peaks 

Chase & Status / Stormzy / The Hunna

Killswitch Engage / The Ghost Inside / Motionless In White 

Kasabian
Major Lazer 
Catfish and The Bottlemen 
Run The Jewels 
Blossoms 
Band Of Skulls 
Circa Waves 
Prides 
VANT 

Enter Shikari / Don Broco / New Found Glory

AFI / letlive. / Touché Amoré

The Strokes (co-headline) 
Royal Blood (co-headline)
Twenty One Pilots 
Wolf Alice 
Twin Atlantic 
Sum 41 
Moose Blood 
Deap Vally 
Frank Iero And The Patience 

FLUME (closing set) / HAIM / Warpaint

Sum 41 / Marmozets / Four Year Strong

Edited by Andre91

MAIN STAGE: Paramore, Enter Shikari, HAIM, Jimmy Eat World, Neck Deep, While She Sleeps, PVRIS, Moose Blood, Modern Life is War
NME: Skepta, Metronomy, White Lies, MØ, Drenge, American Football, Ezra Furman, Saint Raymond, Misty Miller, Scorcher, Muncie Girls
THE PIT: Glassjaw, Touché Amoré
DANCE STAGE: Nosia
FESTIVAL REPUBLIC: British Sea Power 

MAIN STAGE: Kasabian, Major Lazer, Catfish & The Bottlemen, Wolf Alice, Architects, Blossoms, Modern Baseball, Against The Current, Creeper
NME: Weezer, SBTRKT, Yelawolf, Django Django, Tove Lo, Jagwar Ma, The Sherlocks, Grouplove, Skott, Vukovi, et aliae 
THE PIT: letlive., Marmozets
DANCE STAGE: Wilkinson
FESTIVAL REPUBLIC: Swim Deep

MAIN STAGE: Bring Me The Horizon, You Me At Six, A Day To Remember, Brand New, Warpaint, Sum 41, The Story So Far, The Wonder Years, Pup
NME : Flume, Earl Sweatshirt, Glass Animals, Christine and the Queens, Young Fathers, Danny Brown, Honeyblood, Beach Slang, Black Foxxes, Baby Strange, MIST
LOCK UP: Billy Talent, Four Year Strong
DANCE: Flux Pavillion
FESTIVAL REPUBLIC: Feeder

3 minutes ago, JSmurphy said:

MAIN STAGE: Paramore, Enter Shikari, HAIM, Jimmy Eat World, Neck Deep, While She Sleeps, PVRIS, Moose Blood, Modern Life is War
NME: Skepta, Metronomy, White Lies, MØ, Drenge, American Football, Ezra Furman, Saint Raymond, Misty Miller, Scorcher, Muncie Girls
THE PIT: Glassjaw, Touché Amoré

MAIN STAGE: Kasabian, Major Lazer, Catfish & The Bottlemen, Wolf Alice, Architects, Blossoms, Modern Baseball, Against The Current, Creeper
NME: Weezer, SBTRKT, Yelawolf, Django Django, Tove Lo, Jagwar Ma, The Sherlocks, Grouplove, Skott, Vukovi, et aliae 

MAIN STAGE: Bring Me The Horizon, You Me At Six, A Day To Remember, Brand New, Warpaint, Sum 41, The Story So Far, The Wonder Years, Pup
NME : Flume, Earl Sweatshirt, Glass Animals, Christine and the Queens, Young Fathers, Danny Brown, Honeyblood, Beach Slang, Black Foxxes, Baby Strange, MIST

Stick Rise Against next to JEW, Paramore to finish.

Weezer to finish off is nice, Catfish and Marmozets. Creeper and Against The Current will get lost. 

ADTR into FYS and BT/Feeder

What I want to see sticks out but steep on price.

Wouldn't do much for me but it's an alright mix.

I'm not convinced Shikari have grown since they last played (or  so would be kinda weak subs - YMAS certainly haven't. Warpaint is a bit out of place on their day but weirder things happen I guess. Doubt Sum-41 will be back after playing every festival around Europe in August and not R+L - they'll probably be at Download.

Is Yelawolf still a thing? Would say Danny Brown is way low and Christine and the Queens are pretty massive now so I can't see them playing lower slots either. Metronomy too - they actually sold out Ally Pally but are up against a band on main stage who didn't. :P

1 hour ago, dentalplan said:

Wouldn't do much for me but it's an alright mix.

I'm not convinced Shikari have grown since they last played (or  so would be kinda weak subs - YMAS certainly haven't. Warpaint is a bit out of place on their day but weirder things happen I guess. Doubt Sum-41 will be back after playing every festival around Europe in August and not R+L - they'll probably be at Download.

Is Yelawolf still a thing? Would say Danny Brown is way low and Christine and the Queens are pretty massive now so I can't see them playing lower slots either. Metronomy too - they actually sold out Ally Pally but are up against a band on main stage who didn't. :P

I'm not convinced Shikari should sub but I think they probably would if they did play. Yelawolf released an EP a few weeks ago and an album in the works, you sure you're not thinking of EarlWolf?

2 hours ago, JSmurphy said:

I'm not convinced Shikari should sub but I think they probably would if they did play. Yelawolf released an EP a few weeks ago and an album in the works, you sure you're not thinking of EarlWolf?

Agree with this, think NME headliner slot would be perfect for them myself.

3 hours ago, JSmurphy said:

MAIN STAGE: ParamoreEnter Shikari, HAIM, Jimmy Eat World, Neck Deep, While She Sleeps, PVRIS, Moose Blood, Modern Life is War
THE PIT: Glassjaw, Touché Amoré

Jimmy Eat World played 5th last time and have done nothing to boost them up to 4th slot, Last time Brand New were booked they were booked 5th and imagine they would also remain the same, would prefer them to play a larger slot on a smaller stage aswell.

The Sherlocks are a bit high, especially considering they've released maybe 5 songs?

YMAS subbing would be weak but probably is going to happen. 

Would be reasonably happy with this line up, especially if there was a strong undercard on the Pit/Lock Up.

Just going for the top acts on each day: 

Bring Me The Horizon / Enter Shikari / A Day To Remember 

Chase & Status / Stormzy 

Rise Against 

Kanye West / Royal Blood / Twenty One Pilots 

FLUME / HAIM 

AFI 

Kasabian / Major Lazer / Catfish & The Bottlemen 

You Me At Six / Jimmy Eat World 

Killswitch Engage

2 hours ago, JSmurphy said:

Nah it is who I mean. I just never really heard anything about him since he was touted as the 'new Eminem' five years ago or whatever. Has he had some chart success that I dunno about? 'Cos it seems wild that he'd be high NME.

46 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

Nah it is who I mean. I just never really heard anything about him since he was touted as the 'new Eminem' five years ago or whatever. Has he had some chart success that I dunno about? 'Cos it seems wild that he'd be high NME.

I know he's big mates with Travis Barker, that's about it.

1 hour ago, dentalplan said:

I think he has had reasonable success within Hip-Hop but i don't think enough to justify being that high on the NME.

Friday:

Kasabian / Catfish and the bottlemen / Enter shikari / Rise against / Warpaint / Blossoms / Moose blood / Against the current / Creeper

NME: Chase and status / Stormzy / White lies / Wilkinson / Danny brown / Rag'n'bone man / Rationale / Frightened rabbit

Dance: Zhu Pit: Killswitch engage FR: Feeder 1xtra: Ty dolla sign

Saturday:

Kanye west / The chainsmokers / Years and years / Wolf alice / Foster the people / The pretty reckless / The wonder years / Beartooth / Arcane roots

NME: A day to remember / Jimmy eat world / Don broco / Neck deep / Marmozets / Jagwar ma / Coasts / The sherlocks

Dance: Shy fx Pit: At the drive in FR: Circa waves 1xtra: Lethal bizzle

Sunday:

Bring me the horizon / You me at six / Weezer / Run the jewels / Architects / Billy talent / Pvris / Vant / Black peaks

NME: Flume / Haim / Glass animals / Anderson .paak / Drenge / The hunna / The struts / Clean cut kid

Dance: Craig davids ts5 Lockup: Sum 41 FR: Peace 1xtra: Wretch 32

17 minutes ago, Shaun182 said:

Friday:

Kasabian / Catfish and the bottlemen / Enter shikari / Rise against / Warpaint / Blossoms / Moose blood / Against the current / Creeper

NME: Chase and status / Stormzy / White lies / Wilkinson / Danny brown / Rag'n'bone man / Rationale / Frightened rabbit

Saturday:

Kanye west / The chainsmokers / Years and years / Wolf alice / Foster the people / The pretty reckless / The wonder years / Beartooth / Arcane roots

NME: A day to remember / Jimmy eat world / Don broco / Neck deep / Marmozets / Jagwar ma / Coasts / The sherlocks

Sunday:

Bring me the horizon / You me at six / Weezer / Run the jewels / Architects / Billy talent / Pvris / Vant / Black peaks

NME: Flume / Haim / Glass animals / Anderson .paak / Drenge / The hunna / The struts / Clean cut kid

I wouldn't want to have to make a decision as I could watch Creeper and ATC too.

2 hours ago, Shaun182 said:

Friday:

Saturday:

Sunday:

Not currently planning on going next year but that lineup could convince me

Bring Me The Horizon / Enter Shikari / A Day To Remember / Rise Against / Neck Deep / PVRIS / While She Sleeps / Creeper / Black Peaks 

Chase & Status / Stormzy / The Chainsmokers 

Rise Against / letlive. 

Kanye West / Major Lazer / Twenty One Pilots / Run The Jewels / Twin Atlantic / The Pretty Reckless / Moose Blood / Deap Vally / Frank Iero And The Patience 

FLUME / HAIM / The Hunna

AFI / Marmozets

Kasabian / Catfish & The Bottlemen / Wolf Alice / Metronomy / Blossoms / Band Of Skulls / Circa Waves / Prides / VANT

You Me At Six / Jimmy Eat World / New Found Glory

Killswitch Engage / The Ghost Inside

24 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

Yeah that looks about right. Not convinced about Enter Shikari subbing but I wouldn't put it past FR to try it. Don't see a pop-punk top three in the NME either but they'll all probably play.

I'm honestly expecting Shikari to sub. With that info about 2000Trees going for them but Reading having offered an exclusive I can see it being a sub position. They'd be great headlining the NME but I think Main Stage sub is the next step for them. I wasn't sure about where to put NFG. Probably have The Hunna before JEW and YMAS, with NFG playing Main again. 

32 minutes ago, Andre91 said:

I'm honestly expecting Shikari to sub. With that info about 2000Trees going for them but Reading having offered an exclusive I can see it being a sub position. They'd be great headlining the NME but I think Main Stage sub is the next step for them. I wasn't sure about where to put NFG. Probably have The Hunna before JEW and YMAS, with NFG playing Main again. 

Sub is too big a slot for Shikari in reality, there's not a huge demand for it, it's benefit both the festival and them to headline the NME, it's the ideal slot for them.

Twin Atlantic would probably be 4th on Main, not 5th. Wolf Alice would also probably be 4th and not 3rd.

Aside from that it's pretty reasonable and I'd be very happy with it.

1 hour ago, Andre91 said:

Bring Me The Horizon / Enter Shikari / A Day To Remember / Rise Against / Neck Deep / PVRIS / While She Sleeps / Creeper / Black Peaks 

Chase & Status / Stormzy / The Chainsmokers 

Rise Against / letlive. 

Kanye West / Major Lazer / Twenty One Pilots / Run The Jewels / Twin Atlantic / The Pretty Reckless / Moose Blood / Deap Vally / Frank Iero And The Patience 

FLUME / HAIM / The Hunna

AFI / Marmozets

Kasabian / Catfish & The Bottlemen / Wolf Alice / Metronomy / Blossoms / Band Of Skulls / Circa Waves / Prides / VANT

You Me At Six / Jimmy Eat World / New Found Glory

Killswitch Engage / The Ghost Inside

If The Chainsmokers are only 3rd down NME then JEW these days aren't going to be higher than that, much more likely to be 4th/5th main.

13 minutes ago, lightning1000 said:

Who are/is major lazer? I'm guessing big with the kids?

aye pretty much - big electronic act, headlined Bestival this year, put on a big 'party'-esque show with dancers, live vocalists etc. like a lot of people on here i reckon they must be in with a good chance of being at the festival next year, probably subbing