The Space To Put Predictions And Then Provide Feedback Or Bold Bands If You Want To Show People Who You Like Thread

29 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Jake Bugg as a Glasto sub? I doubt it. I'm not sure what kind of positions he'll be getting at festivals but he seemed too small for his high slots in 2014, never mind now when he's dropped off the map significantly. Can see him skipping Glasto and doing the likes of TITP instead where he'll probably be given a less embarrassing/possibly still too high slot. Could see him as a Stone Roses sub

You remember that it was two years ago now that Bugg headed Other and subbed T/R&L so regardless of whether he was a replacement or not he was getting that spot elsewhere, added to the fact he is way more mainstream than a lot of Other headers and the crowd he got when he played about 2/3 from the bottom on Pyramid was ridiculous. I say if he's not subbing this year he won't be next but half of bloody Readings lineup look to be at Glasto rhis year so you never know!

8 hours ago, Shaun182 said:

Last prediction before the announcement:

Friday:

Main: Red hot chili peppers / Imagine dragons / Two door cinema club / The darkness / Eagles of death metal / Pvris / Crossfaith / The struts / Frank carter and the rattlesnakes

NME: (Closing set: Andy c) Bloc party / Boy better know / Stormzy / Coasts / The joy formidable / Sundara karma / Prides / Gengahr / Vant / Spring king

Dance: Oliver heldens Pit: Asking alexandria FR: Temples 1xtra: Lady leshurr

Saturday:

Main: Foals/Disclosure / The 1975 / The courteeners / Wolf alice / Slaves / Nothing but thieves / The front bottoms / Moose blood

NME: Weezer / Sleeping with sirens / Crystal castles / Cage the elephant / Blossoms / Sunset sons / Rat boy / Dma's / Pretty vicious / Clean cut kid / The sherlocks

Dance: Dj ez Pit: Clutch FR: Of monsters and men 1xtra: Action bronson

Sunday:

Main: Biffy clyro / Fall out boy / Frank turner / Twenty one pilots / Parkway drive / Lower than atlantis / Brian fallon and the crowes / State champs / We came as romans

NME: Jack u / Fetty wap / Jack garratt / Young fathers / The internet / My nu leng / Walk the moon / Honne / Raury / Eliza and the bear / Fickle friends

Lock up: Sum 41 / The wonder years / The king blues / Zebrahead / Modern baseball / Creeper / Knuckle puck / Turnstile / Pup (+ 4 or 5 more acts)

Dance: Hannah wants FR: Savages 1xtra: Kano

This is a very feasible prediction I reckon, especially with Weezer headlining NME. I can't see it being ADTR as a lot of people have been predicting, and I also can't see Weezer playing on the main stage, I think there's more chance of them headlining NME.

8 hours ago, Shaun182 said:

Friday:

Main: Red hot chili peppers / Imagine dragons / Two door cinema club / The darkness / Eagles of death metal / Pvris / Crossfaith / The struts / Frank carter and the rattlesnakes

NME: (Closing set: Andy c) Bloc party / Boy better know / Stormzy / Coasts / The joy formidable / Sundara karma / Prides / Gengahr / Vant / Spring king

Saturday:

Main: Foals/Disclosure / The 1975 / The courteeners / Wolf alice / Slaves / Nothing but thieves / The front bottoms / Moose blood

NME: Weezer / Sleeping with sirens / Crystal castles / Cage the elephant / Blossoms / Sunset sons / Rat boy / Dma's / Pretty vicious / Clean cut kid / The sherlocks

Sunday:

Main: Biffy clyro / Fall out boy / Frank turner / Twenty one pilots / Parkway drive / Lower than atlantis / Brian fallon and the crowes / State champs / We came as romans

NME: Jack u / Fetty wap / Jack garratt / Young fathers / The internet / My nu leng / Walk the moon / Honne / Raury / Eliza and the bear / Fickle friends

Lock up: Sum 41 / The wonder years / The king blues / Zebrahead / Modern baseball / Creeper / Knuckle puck / Turnstile / Pup (+ 4 or 5 more acts)

Weezer on the NME stage would make my life.

11 hours ago, dylangraham said:

This is a very feasible prediction I reckon, especially with Weezer headlining NME. I can't see it being ADTR as a lot of people have been predicting, and I also can't see Weezer playing on the main stage, I think there's more chance of them headlining NME.

As much as I agree it's close, the change I would make is Frank heading NME and TLSP in 3rd spot on main. Should Weezer happen it's the booking of the festival. I'd also push Crystal Castles upto sub.

On 20 February 2016 at 3:44 PM, Shaun182 said:

Friday:

Saturday:

Sunday:

On 2/20/2016 at 3:44 PM, Shaun182 said:

Friday:

Saturday:

Sunday:

On ‎2‎/‎20‎/‎2016 at 3:44 PM, Shaun182 said:

Friday:

Saturday:

Sunday:

Edited by Foals/Disclosure

On 2/20/2016 at 3:44 PM, Shaun182 said:

Friday:

Saturday:

Sunday:

Final Prediction -

MAIN - Red Hot Chilli Peppers // Imagine Dragons // The 1975 // Two Door Cinema Club // Editors // The Lumineers // Don Broco // Sleeping With Sirens // Moose Blood // Pretty Vicious

NME - (Closing Set from Andy C ) // Bloc Party // Crystal Castles // Savages // Of Monsters & Men // Sunset Sons

FR -  The Hives // Marmozets // Four Year Strong

PIT – Good Charlotte // Young Guns // The Struts

SATURDAY / SUNDAY

MAIN - Foals (Co-Headline) // Disclosure (Co-Headline) // Tame Impala // The Courteeners //  Drenge // Warpaint // Circa Waves //  Darlia // Eliza & The Bear

NME – Jimmy Eat World // Slaves //Everything Everything  // Cage The Elephant // Blossoms // Nothing But Thieves // Sundara Karma

FR – Temples // Yak // King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard

PIT – Glassjaw // Puled Apart By Horses // Gnarwolves

SUNDAY / FRIDAY

MAIN - Biffy Clyro (Co-Headline) // Fall Out Boy (Co-Headline) // Frank Turner & The Sleeping Souls / / Parkway Drive // Eagles Of Death Metal // Crossfaith // We Came As Romans // Frank Carter & The Rattlesnakes

NME - Jack U // Twenty One Pilots // Boy Better Know // Jake Garatt // The Internet

FR – Mystery Jets // Rat Boy // The Sherlocks

PIT – Mastodon // The Front Bottoms // Brian Fallon & The Crowes

29 minutes ago, Foals/Disclosure said:

Final Prediction -

MAIN - Red Hot Chilli Peppers // Imagine Dragons // The 1975 // Two Door Cinema Club // Editors // The Lumineers // Don Broco // Sleeping With Sirens // Moose Blood // Pretty Vicious

NME - (Closing Set from Andy C ) // Bloc Party // Crystal Castles // Savages // Of Monsters & Men // Sunset Sons

SATURDAY / SUNDAY

MAIN - Foals (Co-Headline) // Disclosure (Co-Headline) // Tame Impala // The Courteeners //  Drenge // Warpaint // Circa Waves //  Darlia // Eliza & The Bear

NME – Jimmy Eat World // Slaves //Everything Everything  // Cage The Elephant // Blossoms // Nothing But Thieves // Sundara Karma

PIT – Glassjaw // Pulled Apart By Horses // Gnarwolves

SUNDAY / FRIDAY

MAIN - Biffy Clyro (Co-Headline) // Fall Out Boy (Co-Headline) // Frank Turner & The Sleeping Souls / / Parkway Drive // Eagles Of Death Metal // Crossfaith // We Came As Romans // Frank Carter & The Rattlesnakes

NME - Jack U // Twenty One Pilots // Boy Better Know // Jake Garatt // The Internet

Looks pretty good, though I doubt Jimmy Eat World are big enough to headline NME

Edited by VinylDelusion

READING FRIDAY / LEEDS SATURDAY

Main: Red Hot Chilli Peppers / Imagine Dragons / Two Door Cinema Club / Die Antwoord / Eagles Of Death Metal / Don Broco / PVRIS / State Champs / Moose Blood

NME: Jack Ü / Boy Better Know / Hannah Wants

Pit: Asking Alexandria / Every Time I Die / Bury Tomorrow  

FR: Mystery Jets. Dance: M83. 1Xtra: Fetty Wap. 

READING SATURDAY / LEEDS SUNDAY

Main: Foals (co-headline) / Disclosure (co-headline) / The 1975 / Courteeners / Slaves / Circa Waves / Nothing But Thieves / Turbowolf / Prides 

NME: A Day To Remember / Twenty One Pilots / Sleeping With Sirens

Pit:  Clutch / letlive. / Thrice

FR: Drenge. Dance: DJ EZ. 1Xtra: Young Fathers. 

READING SUNDAY / LEEDS FRIDAY

Main: Biffy Clyro (co-headline) / Fall Out Boy (co-headline) / Frank Turner & The Sleeping Souls / Twin Atlantic / Parkway Drive / Crossfaith / The Wonder Years / Issues / Frank Carter & The Rattlesnakes

NME: Bloc Party / Crystal Castles / Kodaline

Lock Up: Sum 41 / Anti-Flag / The King Blues 

FR: Temples. Dance: Oliver Heldens. 1Xtra:  Stormzy. 

Edited by Andre91

28 minutes ago, Foals/Disclosure said:

Final Prediction -

SATURDAY / SUNDAY

PIT – Glassjaw // Puled Apart By Horses // Gnarwolves

SUNDAY / FRIDAY

Decent enough top 3 friday for FR, but clashing with what I'd see on main. JEW won't headline NME, sub at tops, Frank above them that day would be decent. Not for me though, way too alright at the top and not worth me going into the arena in the day. A case of worth a day ticket maybe if lived closer.

Final prediction...

----------

Friday Main

Red Hot Chili Peppers

Imagine Dragons

The 1975

Brand New

At The Drive-In

Eagles Of Death Metal

PVRIS

Basement

Milk Teeth

Friday NME/Radio 1

Jack U

Crystal Castles

Boy Better Know

Friday Lock-Up/Pit

Good Charlotte

----------

Saturday Main

Foals

Disclosure

Two Door Cinema Club

Courteeners

Wolf Alice

Slaves

Mystery Jets

The Joy Formidable

Pretty Vicious

Saturday NME/Radio 1

Bloc Party

Twenty One Pilots

Sleeping With Sirens

Saturday Lock-Up/Pit

Sum 41

----------

Sunday Main

Biffy Clyro

Fall Out Boy

Weezer

Frank Turner & The Sleeping Souls

Parkway Drive

Coheed & Cambria

Fightstar

The Wonder Years

Creeper

Sunday NME/Radio 1

The Weeknd

HAIM

Jack Garratt

Sunday Lock-Up/Pit

Clutch

----------

Split that poster up a bit...

Foals, Disclosure, ?, Chvrches, Twenty One Pilots, Die Antwoord, Lower Than Atlantis, Nothing But Thieves, Frank Carter & the Rattlesnakes
NME: Jack U, Boy Better Know, Fetty Wap, Crystal Castles, The Neighbourhood, The Internet,
FR: Maximo Park, Banners,
RS: Asking Alexandria, FVK, Creeper, Citizen, 
DS: Oliver Heldens, Hannah Wants, Partynextdoor, Mura Masa, Philip George, Rufus
1X: Partynextdoor, Giggs, Protoje, Lady Leshurr

Red Hot Chili Peppers, Imagine Dragons, Courteeners, Eagles of Death Metal, Slaves, Parkway Drive, Skindred
NME: Sigma (closing set) Two Door Cinema Club, Haim, Krept & Konan, Sundara Karma
FR: ?, Hinds, Inheaven, Tuff Love
RS: Dillinger Escape Plan, Wakrat, Dead!
DS: Duke Dumont, Netsky, Disciples, My Nu Leng b2b Oneman, Birdy Nam Nam
1X: Travi$ Scott, Section Boyz, Anderson .Paak, DJ Semtex

Biffy Clyro, Fall Out Boy, The 1975, The Vaccines, Five Finger Death Punch, Sleeping with Sirens
NME: A$AP Rocky, Savages, Rat Boy, Blossoms, Half Moon Run, Highly Suspect
FR: Cage the Elephant, Seratones
LU: ?, The King Blues, Modern Baseball, State Champs, Basement 
DS: DJ EZ, David Rodigan, Jauz
1X: G-Eazy, Mistajam, Yungen,

Edited by dentalplan
added ? sub for Foals/Disclosure that's probably The Weeknd but wouldn't be CHVRCHES

2 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

Foals, Disclosure, Chvrches, Twenty One Pilots, Die Antwoord, Lower Than Atlantis, Nothing But Thieves, Frank Carter & the Rattlesnakes
NME: Jack U, Boy Better Know, Fetty Wap, Crystal Castles, The Neighbourhood, The Internet,
DS: Oliver Heldens, Hannah Wants, Partynextdoor, Mura Masa, Philip George, Rufus

Red Hot Chili Peppers, Imagine Dragons, Courteeners, Eagles of Death Metal, Slaves, Parkway Drive, 
NME: Sigma (closing set) Two Door Cinema Club, Haim, Krept & Konan, Sundara Karma
RS: Dillinger Escape Plan, Wakrat (more curious than anything), Dead!

Biffy Clyro, Fall Out Boy, The 1975, The Vaccines,, Five Finger Death Punch, Sleeping with Sirens

Doing this to my own shit yeh boi

4 hours ago, dentalplan said:

Foals, Disclosure, ?, Chvrches, Twenty One Pilots, Die Antwoord, Lower Than Atlantis, Nothing But Thieves, Frank Carter & the Rattlesnakes

Red Hot Chili Peppers, Imagine Dragons, Courteeners, Eagles of Death Metal, Slaves, Parkway Drive, Skindred

Biffy Clyro, Fall Out Boy, The 1975, The Vaccines, Five Finger Death Punch, Sleeping with Sirens

And that's me trying to be optimistic (even had Courteeners and FOB highlighted at one point). Only really bothered by Foals, Biffy, Dillinger, Modern Baseball and Frank Carter. 

4 hours ago, dentalplan said:

Like Dental, I've put together what I think will go where on that poster. I've added a couple of acts in to complete the Main Stage who I'm expecting. 

Foals / Disclosure  
The Weeknd 
CHVRCHES 
Die Antwoord
Lower Than Atlantis 
Nothing But Thieves 
Frank Carter & The Rattlesnakes
Moose Blood

Jack Ü 
Twenty One Pilots
Boy Better Know

Asking Alexandria

Red Hot Chilli Peppers 
Imagine Dragons 
Courteeners 
Eagles Of Death Metal 
Slaves 
Parkway Drive 
Skindred 
PVRIS 
Turbowolf 

(Sigma closing set)
Two Door Cinema Club 
HAIM 
Krept & Konan 

The Dillinger Escape Plan 

Biffy Clyro / Fall Out Boy 
The 1975 
A$AP Rocky
Sleeping With Sirens 
Five Finger Death Punch 
Crossfaith 
The Wonder Years 
State Champs

The Vaccines 
???
Savages 

Sum 41

Friday:

Main: Foals / Disclosure (headlining Leeds) / Chvrches / Die antwoord / The neighbourhood / Lower than atlantis / Crossfaith / Nothing but thieves / Frank carter and the rattlesnakes

NME: Jack u / Twenty one pilots / Boy better know / Fetty wap / Crystal castles / Aluna george / The internet / Mura masa / Banners

Dance: Oliver heldens / Hannah wants / Philip george / Rufus

Pit: Asking alexandria / Fearless vampire killers / Creeper / Citizen

FR: Maximo park

1xtra: Partynextdoor / Giggs / Protoje / Lady leshurr

Saturday:

Main: Red hot chili peppers / Imagine dragons / The courteeners / Haim / Eagles of death metal / Parkway drive / Pvris / The front bottoms / Moose blood

NME: (Closing set: Sigma) Two door cinema club / Slaves / Krept and konan / Anderson .paak / Hinds / Inheaven / Tuff love / Sundara karma

Dance: Duke dumont / Netsky / Disciples / My nu leng b2b oneman / Riton / Birdy nam nam / Dj semtex

Pit: The dillinger escape plan / Skindred / Kvelertak / Wakrat / Dead!

FR: Temples

1xtra: Travis scott / Section boyz

Sunday:

Main: Biffy clyro/Fall out boy / The 1975 / Asap rocky / Five finger death punch / Sleeping with sirens / Blossoms / Highly suspect / State champs

NME: The vaccines / Wolf alice / Rat boy / Cage the elephant / Half moon run / Seratones

Dance: Dj ez / David rodigan / Mistajam / Jauz

Pit: Sum 41 / The king blues / Modern baseball / Basement

FR: Savages

1xtra: G eazy / Yungen

55 minutes ago, Andre91 said:

Like Dental, I've put together what I think will go where on that poster. I've added a couple of acts in to complete the Main Stage who I'm expecting. 

Foals / Disclosure  
The Weeknd 
CHVRCHES 
Die Antwoord
Lower Than Atlantis 
Nothing But Thieves 
Moose Blood

Jack Ü 
Twenty One Pilots
Boy Better Know

Asking Alexandria

Red Hot Chilli Peppers 
Imagine Dragons 
Courteeners 
Eagles Of Death Metal 
Slaves 
Parkway Drive 
Skindred 
PVRIS 
Turbowolf 

(Sigma closing set)
Two Door Cinema Club 
HAIM 
Krept & Konan 

The 1975 
A$AP Rocky
Sleeping With Sirens 
Five Finger Death Punch 
Crossfaith 
The Wonder Years 
State Champs

The Vaccines 
???
Savages 

Sum 41

Where are ADTR? ;).

Also what's interesting is how The Weeknd are now not a R at all on the R&L page.

17 minutes ago, thewayiam said:

Where are ADTR? ;).

Also what's interesting is how The Weeknd are now not a R at all on the R&L page.

Shhh about ADTR :P and I've just seen myself about The Weeknd disappearing from the rumours page. 

Change the Foals day to this then: 

Foals / Disclosure  
CHVRCHES 
Die Antwoord
Lower Than Atlantis
Don Broco
Nothing But Thieves 
Moose Blood

50 minutes ago, Shaun182 said:

Friday:

Main: Foals / Disclosure (headlining Leeds) / Chvrches / Die antwoord / The neighbourhood / Lower than atlantis / Crossfaith / Nothing but thieves / Frank carter and the rattlesnakes

NME: Jack u / Twenty one pilots / Boy better know / Fetty wap / Crystal castles / Aluna george / The internet / Mura masa / Banners

Dance: Oliver heldens / Hannah wants / Philip george / Rufus

Pit: Asking alexandria / Fearless vampire killers / Creeper / Citizen

FR: Maximo park

1xtra: Partynextdoor / Giggs / Protoje / Lady leshurr

Saturday:

Main: Red hot chili peppers / Imagine dragons / The courteeners / Haim / Eagles of death metal / Parkway drive / Pvris / The front bottoms / Moose blood

NME: (Closing set: Sigma) Two door cinema club / Slaves / Krept and konan / Anderson .paak / Hinds / Inheaven / Tuff love / Sundara karma

Dance: Duke dumont / Netsky / Disciples / My nu leng b2b oneman / Riton / Birdy nam nam / Dj semtex

Pit: The dillinger escape plan / Skindred / Kvelertak / Wakrat / Dead!

FR: Temples

1xtra: Travis scott / Section boyz

Sunday:

Main: Biffy clyro/Fall out boy / The 1975 / Asap rocky / Five finger death punch / Sleeping with sirens / Blossoms / Highly suspect / State champs

NME: The vaccines / Wolf alice / Rat boy / Cage the elephant / Half moon run / Seratones

Dance: Dj ez / David rodigan / Mistajam / Jauz

Pit: Sum 41 / The king blues / Modern baseball / Basement

FR: Savages

1xtra: G eazy / Yungen

1 hour ago, Andre91 said:

Foals / Disclosure  
The Weeknd 
CHVRCHES 
Die Antwoord

Lower Than Atlantis 
Nothing But Thieves 
Moose Blood

Jack Ü 
Twenty One Pilots
Boy Better Know

Asking Alexandria

Red Hot Chilli Peppers 
Imagine Dragons 
Courteeners 
Eagles Of Death Metal 
Slaves 

Parkway Drive 
Skindred 
PVRIS 
Turbowolf 

(Sigma closing set)
Two Door Cinema Club 
HAIM 
Krept & Konan 

The 1975 
A$AP Rocky
Sleeping With Sirens 
Five Finger Death Punch 
Crossfaith 
The Wonder Years 
State Champs

The Vaccines 
???
Savages 

Sum 41

16 hours ago, dentalplan said:

pretty much nothing they can add can persuade me for even a day ticket this year. 

Edited by Muppetmark