The Space To Put Predictions And Then Provide Feedback Or Bold Bands If You Want To Show People Who You Like Thread

So it's a hard one to predict, what with the terrible announcement and all, but I can see the lineup looking something like this...

Friday

Main: Red hot chili peppers / Imagine dragons / Two door cinema club / Eagles of death metal / Don broco / Pvris / Crossfaith / State champs / Frank carter and the rattlesnakes

NME: (Closing set: Sigma) Bloc party / Boy better know / Crystal castles / Cage the elephant / The joy formidable / Sundara karma / Prides / Gengahr / Vant / Spring king

Dance: Oliver heldens / Jauz Pit: Clutch / Glassjaw FR: Temples / King charles / Shura 1xtra: Lady leshurr

Saturday

Main: Foals/Disclosure / The 1975 / The courteeners / Wolf alice / Slaves / Nothing but thieves / The front bottoms / Moose blood

NME: Weezer / Brand new / The pretty reckless / Deaf havana / Coasts / Sunset sons / Rat boy / The bohicas / Pretty vicious / Clean cut kid / The sherlocks

Dance: Stormzy / High contrast Pit: Mastodon / Fightstar FR: Of monsters and men / Savages / Hinds 1xtra: Action bronson

Sunday

Main: Biffy clyro / Pendulum / A day to remember / Twenty one pilots / Parkway drive / Lower than atlantis / Tonight alive / Pulled apart by horses / We came as romans

NME: Jack u / Fetty wap / M83 / Jack garratt / The internet / Walk the moon / Raury / My nu leng / Honne / Eliza and the bear / Fickle friends

Dance: DJ EZ / Hannah wants Lock up: Sum 41 / Pennywise FR: Editors / Drenge / Blossoms 1xtra: Young fathers

5 hours ago, Shaun182 said:

So it's a hard one to predict, what with the terrible announcement and all, but I can see the lineup looking something like this...

Friday

Main: Red hot chili peppers / Imagine dragons / Two door cinema club / Eagles of death metal / Don broco / Pvris / Crossfaith / State champs / Frank carter and the rattlesnakes

NME: (Closing set: Sigma) Bloc party / Boy better know / Crystal castles / Cage the elephant / The joy formidable / Sundara karma / Prides / Gengahr / Vant / Spring king

Dance: Oliver heldens / Jauz Pit: Clutch / Glassjaw FR: Temples / King charles / Shura 1xtra: Lady leshurr

Saturday

Main: Foals/Disclosure / The 1975 / The courteeners / Wolf alice / Slaves / Nothing but thieves / The front bottoms / Moose blood

NME: Weezer / Brand new / The pretty reckless / Deaf havana / Coasts / Sunset sons / Rat boy / The bohicas / Pretty vicious / Clean cut kid / The sherlocks

Dance: Stormzy / High contrast Pit: Mastodon / Fightstar FR: Of monsters and men / Savages / Hinds 1xtra: Action bronson

Sunday

Main: Biffy clyro / Pendulum / A day to remember / Twenty one pilots / Parkway drive / Lower than atlantis / Tonight alive / Pulled apart by horses / We came as romans

NME: Jack u / Fetty wap / M83 / Jack garratt / The internet / Walk the moon / Raury / My nu leng / Honne / Eliza and the bear / Fickle friends

Dance: DJ EZ / Hannah wants Lock up: Sum 41 / Pennywise FR: Editors / Drenge / Blossoms 1xtra: Young fathers

Friday would be good. Decent start to the day on main. Then move over to NME/Lockup to end the day. I'd move EODM down. I'm sure because of everything that happened they'll get a reasonable slot but they never got near to that slot before and they had a tiny crowd at Download. The UK tour sold well but I think Fifth from top is more than high enough for them. Some horrible clashes going on here. Specifically mid day between NME and Main. Frank Carter seems an odd one for main and since Gallows never did it in their prime I figure he just prefers smaller stages.

Saturday main looks awesome so would prob be there up till end of Wolf Alice. End two bands for Main, NME and Pit would be one of the worst clashes I've ever had. Although would prob end up doing Brand New then Foals which would be one of the strongest ends to a day of a festival I've ever had.

Sunday is not the most inspiring day on main although wouldn't put it past any of the bands playing. Editors vs. Biffy is not cool. Sunday is easily the weakest day for me but the end of Pendulum into Biffy would be pretty cool.

Most of the slots make sense to me. Maybe a little strong a one-two on every lockup day and both Of Monsters and Men + Editors feels a little big for FR. I have no idea about Dance stage or the size of someone like Fetty Wap though.

Edited by SOAD
  • Upvote 2

48 minutes ago, SOAD said:

Friday would be good. Decent start to the day on main. Then move over to NME/Lockup to end the day. I'd move EODM down. I'm sure because of everything that happened they'll get a reasonable slot but they never got near to that slot before and they had a tiny crowd at Download. The UK tour sold well but I think Fifth from top is more than high enough for them. Some horrible clashes going on here. Specifically mid day between NME and Main. Frank Carter seems an odd one for main and since Gallows never did it in their prime I figure he just prefers smaller stages.

Saturday main looks awesome so would prob be there up till end of Wolf Alice. End two bands for Main, NME and Pit would be one of the worst clashes I've ever had. Although would prob end up doing Brand New then Foals which would be one of the strongest ends to a day of a festival I've ever had.

Sunday is not the most inspiring day on main although wouldn't put it past any of the bands playing. Editors vs. Biffy is not cool. Sunday is easily the weakest day for me but the end of Pendulum into Biffy would be pretty cool.

Most of the slots make sense to me. Maybe a little strong a one-two on every lockup day and both Of Monsters and Men + Editors feels a little big for FR. I have no idea about Dance stage or the size of someone like Fetty Wap though.

Thanks for the feedback, yeah I'm not really sure what they're doing with EODM this year, it's just that in the announcement they're really high up, in between twenty one pilots and BBK

• Downvote 1

6 hours ago, Shaun182 said:

Friday

Saturday

Sunday

That Sunday is excellent! Too good in fact.
Friday looks pretty great too, Saturday for me looks pretty meh.

Foals/Disclosure / The 1975 / Two Door Cinema Club / Slaves / Lower Than Atlantis / Circa Waves / Nothing But Thieves / Prides 

A Day To Remember / Sleeping With Sirens / Crystal Castles 

Glassjaw / letlive. / Every Time I Die

Red Hot Chilli Peppers / Tame Impala / Courteeners / Twenty One Pilots / Twin Atlantic / Eagles Of Death Metal / PVRIS / State Champs / Moose Blood

Bloc Party / Wolf Alice / Kodaline

Asking Alexandria / Crossfaith / Bury Tomorrow

Biffy Clyro / Imagine Dragons / Frank Turner & The Sleeping Souls / At The Drive-In / Parkway Drive / Don Broco / The Wonder Years / Four Year Strong / Frank Carter & The Rattlesnakes

Jack Ü / Fetty Wap / Boy Better Know 

Sum 41 / Anti-Flag / The King Blues 

1 hour ago, Andre91 said:

Foals/Disclosure / The 1975 / Two Door Cinema Club / Slaves / Lower Than Atlantis / Circa Waves / Nothing But Thieves / Prides 

Red Hot Chilli Peppers / Tame Impala / Courteeners / Twenty One Pilots / Twin Atlantic / Eagles Of Death Metal / PVRIS / State Champs / Moose Blood

Biffy Clyro / Imagine Dragons / Frank Turner & The Sleeping Souls / At The Drive-In / Parkway Drive / Don Broco / The Wonder Years / Four Year Strong / Frank Carter & The Rattlesnakes

2 hours ago, Andre91 said:

• Downvote 3

2 hours ago, Andre91 said:

Move that lockup Sunday to Friday, get rid of all that lower down shot on Friday and who even is Fetty Wap?

On a serious note, that top 4 Sunday, never hapoening lol.

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, thewayiam said:

Move that lockup Sunday to Friday, get rid of all that lower down shot on Friday and who even is Fetty Wap?

On a serious note, that top 4 Sunday, never hapoening lol.

No way they would put Sum 41 against ADTR. And Fetty Wap just got announced last week? And apart from ATDI (which is more hope than anything), what's so unrealistic about Frank Turner > Imagine Dragons > Biffy? 

Edited by Andre91

3 hours ago, Andre91 said:

Pretty good, although that Sum 41/Biffy clash would be horrible.

52 minutes ago, Andre91 said:

No way they would put Sum 41 against ADTR. And Fetty Wap just got announced last week? And apart from ATDI (which is more hope than anything), what's so unrealistic about Frank Turner > Imagine Dragons > Biffy? 

I know, but there are higher chances of ADTR not being in that slot so that's why I said it, just couldn't be bothered to write that bit. I don't know who Feety Wap is, I know it was announced. Well considering I said that top 4, that includes ATDI, but yes I don't think Biffy are going to headline for one, the suggestion today of Muse is way more realistic and two R&L don't book top 4 billing like that anymore lol.

On 02/02/2016 at 9:03 PM, Andre91 said:

Red Hot Chilli Peppers FUCKIN BOLDDDD / Tame Impala / Courteeners / Twenty One Pilots / Twin Atlantic / Eagles Of Death Metal also FUCKIN BOLDDDD / PVRIS / State Champs / Moose Blood

Biffy Clyro MORE BOLDDDD / Imagine Dragons / Frank Turner & The Sleeping Souls / At The Drive-In / Parkway Drive / Don Broco / The Wonder Years / Four Year Strong / Frank Carter & The Rattlesnakes

On 03/02/2016 at 1:00 AM, thewayiam said:

I know, but there are higher chances of ADTR not being in that slot so that's why I said it, just couldn't be bothered to write that bit. I don't know who Feety Wap is, I know it was announced. Well considering I said that top 4, that includes ATDI, but yes I don't think Biffy are going to headline for one, the suggestion today of Muse is way more realistic and two R&L don't book top 4 billing like that anymore lol.

He had a huge single called Trap Queen, I can't imagine you wouldn't have heard it as it was everywhere.

Foals / Disclosure / The 1975 / Wolf Alice / Twenty One Pilots / Nothing But Thieves 

Jack U / The Vaccines / Twin Atlantic

Red Hot Chilli Peppers / Fall Out Boy / A Day to Remember / Eagles of Death Metal / Slaves / Parkway Drive

Sigma / Bloc Party / Jack Garratt

Kanye West / Imagine Dragons / Two Door Cinema Club / Courteeners / Crystal Castles / Circa Waves

Frank Turner and the Sleeping Souls / Boy Better Know / Fetty Wap 

41 minutes ago, PDAD said:

Foals / Disclosure / The 1975 / Wolf Alice / Twenty One Pilots / Nothing But Thieves 

Red Hot Chilli Peppers / Fall Out Boy / A Day to Remember / Eagles of Death Metal / Slaves / Parkway Drive

Kanye West / Imagine Dragons / Two Door Cinema Club / Courteeners / Crystal Castles / Circa Waves

Frank Turner and the Sleeping Souls / Boy Better Know / Fetty Wap 

Wolf Alice won't be that high, I'd swap them with Courteeners. Twin Atlantic won't be that low - they did that slot last year and that was without a dance closer. Crystal Castles are confirmed for NME stage - probably subbing, they would be lost in the day at that time. BBK about 3rd down.

Little rearrangement as I think some ideas are good:

Foals / Disclosure / The 1975 / Courteeners / Twin Atlantic / Nothing But Thieves 

Jack U / Twenty One Pilots / Slaves

Red Hot Chilli Peppers / Imagine Dragons / TLSP / Brand New / Eagles of Death Metal / Parkway Drive

Bloc Party / Crystal Castles / Jack Garratt

? / Pendulum / Two Door Cinema Club / Wolf Alice / Circa Waves

Frank Turner and the Sleeping Souls / Fetty Wap / Boy Better Known

Foals / Disclosure / The 1975 / Courteeners / Twin Atlantic / Nothing But Thieves 

Red Hot Chilli Peppers / Imagine Dragons / TLSP / Brand New / Eagles of Death Metal / Parkway Drive

Frank Turner and the Sleeping SoulsFetty Wap / Boy Better Know

I'd put Kanye in the unknown headliner spot

4 hours ago, PDAD said:

Kanye West (ish) / Imagine Dragons / Two Door Cinema Club / Courteeners / Crystal Castles / Circa Waves

Frank Turner and the Sleeping Souls (ish) / Boy Better Know / Fetty Wap 

15 minutes ago, dylangraham said:

Frank Turner and the Sleeping SoulsFetty Wap / Boy Better Know

I'd put Kanye in the unknown headliner spot

Yeah I had to take him as I can't do that lol. Don't get me wrong though, I think it's a shit overall lineup that would get me into the arena about 7pm lol, only 6 acts I'd make a point of going to over the weekend, that being said last year I'd have ended my night in the lockup/the pit for two of the nights, saw part of an NME one night and called it a night after.

This is probably going to be my last prediction thing before the big third announcement, so I've kind of gone for a final wishlist mixed in with some genuine predictions, so there's some kinda off placings here and there. Anyhow: 

Friday

Main Stage: Red Hot Chili Peppers // Imagine Dragons // CHVRCHES // Twenty One Pilots // Eagles of Death Metal // Lower Than Atlantis // PVRIS // Moose Blood // Sick Of It All 

NME: Jack Ü (closing set) // Two Door Cinema Club // Boy Better Know

Dance: DJ EZ  The Pit: Crossfaith Festival Republic: MØ 1xtra: Stormzy

Saturday:

Main Stage: Pendulum // The Prodigy // Frank Turner & The Sleeping Souls // Brand New // Good Charlotte // Wolfmother // At The Drive-In // Pulled Apart By Horses // Basement

NME: Bloc Party // Crystal Castles // Editors

Dance: Hannah Wants The Pit: Billy Talent Festival Republic: Drenge 1xtra: WSTRN

Sunday:

Main Stage: Foals (co-headline) // Disclosure (co-headline) // The 1975 // Courteeners // Cage The Elephant // Wolf Alice // Parkway Drive // The Wonder Years // Neck Deep

NME: A Day To Remember // Slaves // The Darkness

Dance: Oliver Heldens Lock-Up: Sum 41 Festival Republic: The Joy Formidable 1xtra: Lethal Bizzle

1 hour ago, JSmurphy said:

This is probably going to be my last prediction thing before the big third announcement, so I've kind of gone for a final wishlist mixed in with some genuine predictions, so there's some kinda off placings here and there. Anyhow: 

Friday

Main Stage: Red Hot Chili Peppers // Imagine Dragons // CHVRCHES // Twenty One Pilots // Eagles of Death Metal // Lower Than Atlantis // PVRIS // Moose Blood // Sick Of It All 

NME: Jack Ü (closing set) // Two Door Cinema Club // Boy Better Know

Dance: DJ EZ  The Pit: Crossfaith Festival Republic: MØ 1xtra: Stormzy

Saturday:

Main Stage: Pendulum // The Prodigy // Frank Turner & The Sleeping Souls // Brand New // Good Charlotte // Wolfmother // At The Drive-In // Pulled Apart By Horses // Basement

NME: Bloc Party // Crystal Castles // Editors

Dance: Hannah Wants The Pit: Billy Talent Festival Republic: Drenge 1xtra: WSTRN

Sunday:

Main Stage: Foals (co-headline) // Disclosure (co-headline) // The 1975 // Courteeners // Cage The Elephant // Wolf Alice // Parkway Drive // The Wonder Years // Neck Deep

NME: A Day To Remember // Slaves // The Darkness

Dance: Oliver Heldens Lock-Up: Sum 41 Festival Republic: The Joy Formidable 1xtra: Lethal Bizzle

The Darkness would be fucking magical.

Edited by VinylDelusion

READING FRIDAY / LEEDS SATURDAY

Main: Red Hot Chilli Peppers / Imagine Dragons / Two Door Cinema Club / Twenty One Pilots / Eagles Of Death Metal / Lower Than Atlantis / PVRIS / State Champs / Moose Blood

NME: Jack Ü / Fetty Wap / Boy Better Know 

Pit: Asking Alexandria / Crossfaith / Bury Tomorrow

FR: Drenge. Dance: Oliver Heldens. 1Xtra: Fetty Wap. 

READING SATURDAY / LEEDS SUNDAY

Main: Foals/Disclosure / The 1975 / Courteeners / Slaves / Circa Waves / Nothing But Thieves / Turbowolf / Prides 

NME: A Day To Remember / Sleeping With Sirens / Neck Deep

Pit: Glassjaw / letlive. / Every Time I Die

FR: Temples. Dance: DJ EZ. 1Xtra: Stormzy.

READING SUNDAY / LEEDS FRIDAY

Main: Biffy Clyro / Fall Out Boy / Frank Turner & The Sleeping Souls / Good Charlotte / Parkway Drive / Don Broco / The Wonder Years / We Came As Romans / Frank Carter & The Rattlesnakes

NME: Bloc Party / Wolf Alice / Crystal Castles

Lock Up: Sum 41 / Anti-Flag / The King Blues 

FR: Mystery Jets. Dance: M83. 1Xtra:  Young Fathers. 

Edited by Andre91

1 hour ago, Andre91 said:

Main: Red Hot Chilli Peppers / Imagine Dragons / Two Door Cinema Club / Twenty One Pilots / Eagles Of Death Metal / Lower Than Atlantis / PVRIS / State Champs / Moose Blood

NME: Jack Ü / Boy Better Know / Kodaline

FR: Drenge. Dance: Oliver Heldens. 1Xtra: Fetty Wap. 

Main: Foals/Disclosure / The 1975 / Courteeners / Slaves / Circa Waves / Nothing But Thieves / Turbowolf / Prides 

FR: Temples. Dance: DJ EZ. 1Xtra: Stormzy.

Main: Biffy Clyro / Fall Out Boy / Frank Turner & The Sleeping Souls / Good Charlotte / Parkway Drive / Don Broco / The Wonder Years / We Came As Romans / Frank Carter & The Rattlesnakes

FR: Mystery Jets. Dance: M83. 1Xtra:  Young Fathers. 

I'm easy to please :lol:

NME: Jack Ü / Fetty Wap / Boy Better Know 

FR: Drenge. Dance: Oliver Heldens. 1Xtra: Fetty Wap. 

FR: Temples. Dance: DJ EZ. 1Xtra: Stormzy.

FR: Mystery Jets. Dance: M83. 1Xtra:  Young Fathers. 

Had a bit of a change up on my prediction:

Friday

Red Hot Chili Peppers
Imagine Dragons
Chvrches
The Courteeners
Eagles of Death Metal
Billy Talent
Crossfaith
The Front Bottoms
Moose Blood

Frank Turner & The Sleeping Souls