The Space To Put Predictions And Then Provide Feedback Or Bold Bands If You Want To Show People Who You Like Thread

Friday/Saturday

Main Stage: Blink-182 // You Me at Six // Bring Me the Horizon // A Day to Remember // Jimmy Eat World // Deaf Havana // Architects // Hacktivist // Blitz Kids
NME/Radio 1 Stage: London Grammar // CHVRCHES

Saturday/Sunday

Main Stage: Queens of the Stone Age // Paramore // Bombay Bicycle Club // Imagine Dragons // Peace // The Strypes // Modestep // Young Guns // Tonight Alive
NME/Radio 1 Stage: The 1975 // Metronomy

Sunday/Friday

Main Stage: Arctic Monkeys // Foals // Jake Bugg // Tame Impala // Miles Kane // Palma Violets // The Joy Formidable // Mayday Parade // Lonely the Brave
NME/Radio 1 Stage: Disclosure // Macklemore & Ryan Lewis

Friday/Saturday

Main Stage: Blink-182 // You Me at Six // Bring Me the Horizon // A Day to Remember // Jimmy Eat World // Deaf Havana // Architects // Hacktivist // Blitz Kids

Saturday/Sunday

Main Stage: Queens of the Stone Age // Paramore // Bombay Bicycle Club // Imagine Dragons // Peace // The Strypes // Modestep // Young Guns // Tonight Alive

Sunday/Friday

Main Stage: Arctic Monkeys // Foals // Jake Bugg // Tame Impala // Miles Kane // Palma Violets // The Joy Formidable // Mayday Parade // Lonely the Brave

Good

Edited by justanothername

Friday/Saturday

Saturday/Sunday

Sunday/Friday

>Lots of hype

>Expects album to be good

I feel the link you have made between the two is what has landed you in this predicament.

Well yeah but I listened to the album, thought it was shit and then didn't understand the hype. Someone I know spoke some wise words the other day quite randomly. He said that acts being successful isn't based on the quality of music anymore but by the hype. Not an original statement BUT struck a cord with me. What's wrong with music is the hype.

Well yeah but I listened to the album, thought it was shit and then didn't understand the hype. Someone I know spoke some wise words the other day quite randomly. He said that acts being successful isn't based on the quality of music anymore but by the hype. Not an original statement BUT struck a cord with me. What's wrong with music is the hype.

Your friend is wrong.

It was never based on the quality of music.

But an album being shit doesn't stop there being hype... Bastille and The 1975 are shit, but they're massively hyped, and it's understandable because it's music that appeals to the masses.

I thought we all knew already that success is based on hype rather than quality tbh.

But an album being shit doesn't stop there being hype... Bastille and The 1975 are shit, but they're massively hyped, and it's understandable because it's music that appeals to the masses.

I thought we all knew already that success is based on hype rather than quality tbh.

Oh we always knew but I'd never thought about it properly before is all.