Wedding Present

Jake Bugg

A massive 1990 acid house rave!!!

MY TEENS WANT

Rudimental

lorde

Sam smith

James arthur

Think Manics are nailed on. Charlatans unlikely after headlining last year. Top, top shout on Ashcroft though. Ian Brown would be great as well but suppose he'll be busy with the Roses

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Embrace have just posted this, could one of the suprises be Kendall, int the first announcement next week?

Up to No 2 in the itunes album charts. Turns out you missed us dint ya??? Well boy have EMBRACE got some surprises in store for you over the coming weeks. Share this please we can GETNO :O) dx http://po.st/lNsjfJ

Saw that and thought exactly the same thing!

Jump it thursday night an come an have a few beers with me an lippy, assuming it doesnt clash with your lasses thursday night shopping trip

Thursday night shopping is my thing don't bring the misses into it !

I would jump over on Thursday but I fear you wouldn't turn up after last year ! Let of the leash on Sunday and spent Monday spewing on your way home and all the other fun you had that day ! Ha ha ! Think you maybe on a tight leash this year !

Didnt manage to collect my winnings last year but hopefully will get round to pay my pint if i lose this year

My 20 are

1 Happy Mondays (headliners)

2 Catfish and the Bottlemen

3 Eliza and the Bear

4 Twisted Wheel

5 Vintage Trouble

6 Wild Beasts

7 Dexters

8 Little Comets

9 White Lies

10 Hot Vestry

11 The Lucid Dream

12 The fratellis

13 Gramotones

14 The Lottery Winners

15 Thingamabob and the Thingamajigs

16 Fun Loving Criminals

17 Fiona Clayton

18 Karima Francis

19 Gengahr

20 Slaves

I see the wild beasts have been announced for another festival, can still see them playing a part on the line up being a local band. could also see chic and Nile Rogers appearing as well.

Are we allowing final adjustments to our top 20s ? I still think we could have a line up announcement by end of feb when the ticket prices rise. What about saying final adjustments to be made by midnight thursday ?

1. New Order
2. Beady Eye. The Horrors
3. Embrace
4. Miles Kane White Lies
5. Jimi Goodwin
6. Ordinary Boys
7. Twisted Wheel
8. Swim Deep
9. The Rifles
10. Dexters
11. Darlia
12. Circa Waves
13. Orphan Boy
14. The Heartbreaks
15. Vance Joy
16. The Sunshine Underground
17. Rev and The Makers
18. Hard Fi
19. The Last Party Catfish and the Bottlemen
20. Vigo Thieves.

I see the wild beasts have been announced for another festival, can still see them playing a part on the line up being a local band. could also see chic and Nile Rogers appearing as well.

Are we allowing final adjustments to our top 20s ? I still think we could have a line up announcement by end of feb when the ticket prices rise. What about saying final adjustments to be made by midnight thursday ?

Yeah...as long as we don't allow amendments after the announcement...although thats no guarantee of 100% accuracy either!

Didnt manage to collect my winnings last year but hopefully will get round to pay my pint if i lose this year

Happy to go double or quits Thurlow.

How many do you think will be needed to be the champ this year ?

Think 6 would do it which is atleast 4 better than my personal best.

Edited by comfortablynumb1910

Aye we'll definately have to have a catch up this year so the winner can have a few beers. 8pm thursday camp site bar. Bring it on !

In your case mr numb, wickerman 6.30pm thursday, the bar next to the main stage with a ream of beer tokens in our hands ! Unless you wanna go upmarket and make the pimms bar the venue of choice (assuming its there this year !)

Aye we'll definately have to have a catch up this year so the winner can have a few beers. 8pm thursday camp site bar. Bring it on !

In your case mr numb, wickerman 6.30pm thursday, the bar next to the main stage with a ream of beer tokens in our hands ! Unless you wanna go upmarket and make the pimms bar the venue of choice (assuming its there this year !)

Won`t be down till Friday for KC but will pay up then if / when required. Thursday at Wickerman sounds like a plan but I will be a single parent until the Friday. They had the Jimmy Carr bar for the first time last year selling cans of red stripe for a couple of quid. The bar was just a big version of his head. I joke not. Actually did go to the Pimms bar as well last year. Can`t remember why as the smuggling was the easiest ever. I still have 2 Pimms jugs to show for it.

The " Carr bar " is in the attached vid after 37secs. Not that you wouldn`t believe me. For the record, she with the hair and the hat is not known to me.

http://youtu.be/fGdDZn8dKYs

Happy to go double or quits Thurlow.

How many do you think will be needed to be the champ this year ?

Think 6 would do it which is atleast 4 better than my personal best.

Think the winner will be hitting double figure this year.....we all got a bit carried away with our expectations last year but from what i seen....most of this years predictions folk have made are possible