Top 20 predictions

Flaminglippy

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't think I'll get to the album launch Lippy. I've got Frank Skinner and The Three Johns that week (not both together, although I wouldn't say no), so I think Thursday will be a designated recovery night ! Saw them at Holbeck WMC a couple of months ago and the new stuff sounded nice and sharp (although Tyre Fire was still the best song.. ). If they don't play Kendal I'm hoping they'll play Long Division, which is announced tomorrow night.

Just had the new single played on Steve Lamacq's show!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Don't think I'll get to the album launch Lippy. I've got Frank Skinner and The Three Johns that week (not both together, although I wouldn't say no), so I think Thursday will be a designated recovery night ! Saw them at Holbeck WMC a couple of months ago and the new stuff sounded nice and sharp (although Tyre Fire was still the best song.. ). If they don't play Kendal I'm hoping they'll play Long Division, which is announced tomorrow night.

Listening to the new album now mate. Its absolutely <insert swear word of choice> brilliant!

You not got enough points already ! Ha ha I'll sort it out over next couple of days and see if anyone else's scores have increased, however unlikely !

When do we think the closing date will be Ramra ? Hopefully one or two still to be added but I think it`s all over for me ( no surprises ). I still owe for last year so half my spending money will be away before I even start. Will the Thursday meet be before Craig Charles kicks off ?

When do we think the closing date will be Ramra ? Hopefully one or two still to be added but I think it`s all over for me ( no surprises ). I still owe for last year so half my spending money will be away before I even start. Will the Thursday meet be before Craig Charles kicks off ?

i think you should probably give kendal till the end of may to annouce more acts then close the competition and decide the winner ;)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Here's the latest list in the predictions league, barring a miracle it's pretty clear that Thurlow will be getting some free beer ! Again, this has been updated using a mobile, tablet an a pencil so if there are any mistakes don't shoot me, it isn't deliberate ! Drop me a line and ill update it.

Sorry comfy numb you must have been mistaken about your sudden run of form !

8. Thurlow (hm, c&b, tld,he, g, tlw, t&t, fc)

5.Obiginnaw (s, hm, c&b, to, dp)

4.walkforever (dp, hm, c&b, ms)

Ramragon (hm, to, a, nf)

Emandjay (jg, ft, c&b, s )

Cals (dls, 2m, fr, djy)

Kevd108 (2m,mk, dls, djy)

3.TAinsworth (f, c&b, cb)

Sisterpsychosis (dls, c&b, dp)

Bexj (s, hm, tld)

Dazthehammer (ocs, c&b, ft)

Rjam (f,c&b, g)

Sloany007 (hm, c&b, cb)

2.PooleyJP (a, jb)

Eddiepolio (s, th)

Thetime (2m, nf)

Marcwhiffen (jg, c&b )

Flaminglippy (hm, dls)

Lochland (dls, mk)

1. The bailey esquire (hm)

Cnumpty (ocs)

Danielmartind (djy)

0.bottonrob

Oven Gloves

Edited by ramragon

Here's the latest list in the predictions league, barring a miracle it's pretty clear that Thurlow will be getting some free beer ! Again, this has been updated using a mobile, tablet an a pencil so if there are any mistakes don't shoot me, it isn't deliberate ! Drop me a line and ill update it.

Ramragon (hm, to, a, nf)

Cals (dls, 2m, fr, djy)

Bexj (s, hm, tld)

Rjam (f,c&b, g)

Sloany007 (hm, c&b, cb)

2.PooleyJP (a, jb)

Eddiepolio (s, th)

Thetime (2m, nf)

Marcwhiffen (jg, c&b )

Flaminglippy (hm, dls)

Lochland (dls, mk)

Cnumpty (ocs)

Danielmartind (djy)

0.bottonrob

Oven Gloves

Good work Ram. On the face of it I now owe for 2 years so will be around on Thursday to clear my debts. However.......I have been advised by my legal dept that ALL other point scorers bar mine MAY be invalid.

Where I stated with 100% accuracy " Ocean Colour Scene - acoustic set " all other entries have failed to state whether their chosen act would play a full set, acoustic set or even dj set. :P

Ramragon (hm, to, a, nf)

Cals (dls, 2m, fr, djy)

Bexj (s, hm, tld)

Rjam (f,c&b, g)

Sloany007 (hm, c&b, cb)

2.PooleyJP (a, jb)

Eddiepolio (s, th)

Thetime (2m, nf)

Marcwhiffen (jg, c&b )

Flaminglippy (hm, dls)

Lochland (dls, mk)

Cnumpty (ocs)

Danielmartind (djy)

0.bottonrob

Oven Gloves

cheers for the update.....i'll be the fat bloke with a cone hat on his head so should be pretty recognisable to those who dont know me....which i think is everyone whp entered :)

I tried the cone hat to make me stand out but it was purely chance the i met anyone....random started talking to the guy who turned out to be bottonrob just because my mate had nipped to the loo and didnt come back...was pure chance we mentioned the forum and realised we both used it

I wont be winning next but i think the tshirsts a great idea :)

Think I managed to tick a few off the list, most I'd met several times before anyways, lippy, fold, mickeymo, Cnumbty, Thurlow and cals. As ever a pleasure to see you all.

Oh aye and Lochland and jonjo the weekend before at wickerman.

Apologies if I missed anyone out

Edited by ramragon

• 5 months later...