Something Else In The Dean

Perks

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all, this is my 1st post in ages and I've not been on these boards (blame FB & couldn't remember log-in details).

The Something Else festivals have been on my radar for ages although I've not been to any yet. Alot of my Festy Friends have been to all 3 and I hear great feedback, in particular the SEitD which loads of my friends went to and from hearing the feedback and seeing photos & comments elsewhere it does look very appealing to me. Very small, old school, laid back festival and Gail the lady that runs it is a great character with a great team behind her. I've meet many of them on the festival circuit either in a tea tent or around a fire at silly O'clock and a good vibe from like minded people that I know I'd enjoy the Something Else festivals too. If only I could do more festivals than the real world & family commitments allow!

But 1 or 2 of these Something else festivals are even more on my radar for next year!

:-)

Are you following me? lol

I think that makes it three festivals that we are both going to next year. Looking forward to sharing a pint or several with you at each of them.

Good luck for Glasto tickets tomorrow. I'll be trying for you this end. :)

It seems you have a stalker LOL

We got GF tickets but thanks for trying anyway - my brother got them for us.

Pints a plenty in 2015 :)

Tickets brought today looks a great little fest, thanks Matt for pushing me in the direction.

Sorry Yoghurt you have another stalker going to Bearded Theory, Glastonbury, Something Else in the Deane and Shambala.

That's OK with me slodge. Looking forward to meeting up and having a drink or two and a chat. :)

• 1 month later...