Open'er Festival 2014

Guest Cichy

Nobody knows about Saturday situation. I find the organizers quite arrogant they don't answer questions, all the communication is really cold. Even at the festival the rules are really strict I don't like that but the lineup is great I would take it as is but there will be more names. Last year they announced

Mount Kimbie on 15.5

These new puritans on 22.5

The National, Savages, Palma Violets on 5.6

Miguel on 20.6

• 2 weeks later...

Faith No More announced as last headliner - sad for me, becaus ein this case I have to go there for whole fest.

As E-festivals wrote - it's one of only two apperances this summer, not only in Europe. Apparently they won't play anywhere else!

WOW, good job mr Ziółkowski

Pretty cool, we didnt get for opener few 'hot' this summer names

but (almost exclusive) PJ and FnM makes really strong first line with addition of JackWhite and The Black Keys.

I think that this year will be the first when I didnt miss any hadline spot on main stage;]

This year lineup is great! They fitted right into my taste I'm planning to see this shows

Wed: Haim - TBK - Metronomy - Interpol

Thu: Pearl Jam - MGMT - Darkside

Fri: Foals - Jack White - Lykke Li

Sat: Horrors - Warpaint - FnM - Phoenix

If they stick to similar schedule as the last year there shouldn't be clashes between this bands maybe PJ and MGMT after they moved them to other stage.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, I have a genuine offer to make

I have 2 full festival passes with camping for Open'er and return flights from Stansted, UK

I bought them for myself and my fiancée to attend the festival but she has since dumped me (big boooooooo!)

Therefore, I am desperately seeking a travel companion as I still want to go to Open'er but I don't want to go alone.

There is a fee of £110 GBP to change the name on her flight which I'd ask for the person to pay (the actual flight plus baggage fees etc cost me £175 GBP per person)

and it'd be nice to recoup some of what I paid out.

So, I'm asking for £200 for a trip to Poland to attend this years Open'er Festival with me.

*The £200 includes the £110 fee to change the flight passenger info

Anyone interested?

More info

Headliners - Pearl Jam, Black Keys, Faith No More and Jack White

Also playing - Lykke Li, Foals, MGMT, Rudimental, Bastille and many more

flights from London Stansted

leave - 6.45am on tues 1st July

return - 10.15am on sun 6th July

Someone please join me, it'll be awesome, plus the beer is cheap! :O)