wireless 2014

Guest atomised

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was 2007 it also had QOTSA, Faithless, The Cribs and a lot other good stuff.

2006 had The Strokes, Depeche Mode, Massive Attack, Flaming Lips, The Raconteurs amongest other good stuff but sadly one of the headliners was James Blunt

But Wireless used to be damn good.

Thing is Live Nation have V as well now and Wireless and V are very similar, maybe they'll take a different approach with Wireless this year? Especially how V and Wireless are a month apart and both the locations are quite close together...

Hope so anyway.

I'm guessing Beyonce will probably end up being one of the headliners... She's touring in 2014, she likes doing big outdoor shows & she's headlined Glastonbury & V in recent years so I doubt she'll be there. Plus Wireless must have a big ticket shifter lined up to want to make it a dual site.

I wouldn't be surprised to see her headline Wireless & T in the Park.

On a side note, I've just received a PM from Gazza (Aren't I the lucky one) & from what I can decipher from his incessant rambling he thinks the Wireless headliners will be Eminem, Beyonce & "dancey act".

Gazza correctly predicts Eminem for the second time in a row? Could it be? :ninja:

The arena dates are in Feb/March & sold out instantly at £60-90 a ticket, I doubt that's going to put any promoter off booking her for a festival in July. She's the biggest "pop" star on the planet at the moment, booking her would never be a bad decision. Especially for a "festival" such as Wireless.

On a side note, I've just received a PM from Gazza (Aren't I the lucky one) & from what I can decipher from his incessant rambling he thinks the Wireless headliners will be Eminem, Beyonce & "dancey act".

Gazza correctly predicts Eminem for the second time in a row? Could it be? :ninja:

The arena dates are in Feb/March & sold out instantly at £60-90 a ticket, I doubt that's going to put any promoter off booking her for a festival in July. She's the biggest "pop" star on the planet at the moment, booking her would never be a bad decision. Especially for a "festival" such as Wireless.