EXIT FESTIVAL SERBIA 2014

Guest nick1

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you are coming to EXIT festival and need accomodation near centre and near EXIT festival contact me. Studio for two person is available for 30 euros per day. If you would like to stay more in our city Novi Sad it could be arranged for a better price.

e mail: banebanne@yahoo.co.uk

Hi everyone!

For those who haven't found accommodation yet, I offer equipped flat in Novi Sad during EXIT festival.

Description: Apartment available for 2-3 people (perfect for a couple!). Bedroom with a large bed, living room with balcony, Wi-Fi. Living room has one sofa that can be also opened for sleeping.
Size: 50 sqm.
Price: EUR 40 per day.
Deposit: EUR 25 per person deposit - balance on date of arrival.
Location: 15 minutes by direct bus to town center, near the Festival. City bus stops in front of the building. Nearby shops, pharmacies and fast food.
For any further questions and for receiving pics, you can write at: nikacevicnevena@yahoo.com
Edited by Nancy NS

Hi guys!

I sell 2 passes (concerts + camping) for the Sea Dance Festival!

You can easily find the lineup and all the infos here

Each pass includes the entrance at the venue plus the camping at Jaz Beach.

The tickets are electronic, I will email it to you as soon as we make the transaction!

I paid 171 euros both, and I sell for 150!

Unfortunately for some reasons I could not make it anymore... since I will lose the flight tickets, I am trying to get back the festival tickets at least!

Contact me if you are interested!

Edited by Lalla