EXIT FESTIVAL SERBIA 2014

Guest nick1

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hostmat, I know you're gonna be on here soon reiterating that latest Dance Arena announcement, so this is probably a good time to squeeze in another question.

Is Damon Albarn the only mainstage headliner so far?

I know Rudimental and Skrillex are on the mainstage also, but are they like DJ Fresh and Chase and Status were last year? As in they'll come on after the headliner on the mainstage at about 1.30?

Many thanks

Hostmat, I know you're gonna be on here soon reiterating that latest Dance Arena announcement, so this is probably a good time to squeeze in another question.

Is Damon Albarn the only mainstage headliner so far?

I know Rudimental and Skrillex are on the mainstage also, but are they like DJ Fresh and Chase and Status were last year? As in they'll come on after the headliner on the mainstage at about 1.30?

Many thanks

Dance Arena, Friday 11th July (Day 2): Carl Cox vs. Danny Tenaglia, Ben Klock vs. Marcel Dettmann, Eats Everything vs. Cassy, Planetary Assault Systems LIVE

The world-renowned EXIT Festival Dance Arena is the place to be this summer for all techno lovers, presenting the most exclusive concepts in the electronic music scene. For the 15th edition of EXIT festival, the “Best Major Festival” will prove exactly why it’s one of the most exciting electronic festivals in Europe, by hosting Part II of Exit’s back to back dance clashes of the world's biggest DJ gladiators! If you were there in 2009 you will remember the groundbreaking performances

So who do we wanna see in this Dance Arena announcement?

Some of the following would be right good I think:

Disclosure

Bondax

Tensnake

Flume

The Bloody Beetroots

Nero

SBTRKT

Sub Focus

AlunaGeorge

Zedd

w*nkelmut

Gorgon City

And a sneaky comback DJ Set by Pendulum ;-)

Edited by CallumMCK

• 2 weeks later...

Just seen there that Sub Focus is doing a DJ Set, I thought it was announced as a live show?

A little disappointed because his live shows are supposed to be really good. He seems to be doing live shows at his other festivals this summer, Benicassim, Pukkelpop, V, etc.

Does anyone know why he isn't doing a live show at Exit?

Does anyone know when they are going to announce the acts for the SeaDance leg of the festival? Or what kind of acts we can expect?

I imagine going by the name that it will be all DJs/Electronic acts, but will there be names on the same level as Disclosure/Carl Cox/Rudimental etc. playing on proper stages? Or will it be more like a programme of DJ sets in the clubs in Budva?

There really isn't much info on the 2nd part of the festival, don't know what to expect! But definitely looking forward to partying on the beach!

EDIT: Just compared the lineup to Hideout in Croatia again, there's now 13 in common between it and EXIT. Maybe some of the same people are involved in booking both festivals? If that's the case, there are a few acts I'd love to see at SeaDance, Jamie Jones(maybe even as Hot Natured), MK, Bondax,Kidnap Kid, Ben Pearce, Skream.

Edited by CallumMCK

I've no clue either what SeaDance is going to be like!

With the dance arena fully announced, we can start speculating about the three Main Stage headliners, i'm going with:

Kasabian - Touring and free for those dates, never played Exit before

Kraftwerk - Playing in Slovakia that weekend, seem like an Exit-style nostalgia pick

Arctic Monkeys - Extremely wishful thinking on my part!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

They've been announced as headliners anyways.

Last year's headliners, Chic, Snoop Dogg, The Prodigy, Atoms for Peace, and Nick Cave, aren't exactly the biggest acts either, but this year seems like a step down from that even.

The Dance Arena lineup is fairly good though.

EXPLOSIVE STAGE RETURNS TO EXIT WITH A BIG BANG!

Brace yourselves for an extreme sound at Petrovaradin fortress because EXIT’s most fire-starter stage is coming back with a bang! The four days of Explosive will host more than 36 bands from 14 countries, from guerrilla underground to worldwide renown mainstream names. The energy levels of EXIT adventure are so high that last year’s Riffs&Beats stage exploded, massively expanding into an even more vehement program at Explosive stage. The stage that’s coming back hammer and tongs will fuel all fans of metal, punk, rock, and hardcore with bands like SABATON, MADBALL, 7 SECONDS, ARKONA, DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR, HELLER, HOBBS ANGEL OF DEATH, JAMBINAI and many others!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys! Serbia is dealing with terrible floods so that's right now our occupation. Exit Festival will soon announce more acts for Main Stage and for other stages. Line-up for now is:

Damon Albarn, Gloria Gaynor, Jamiroquai (Sea Dance), Rudimental, Skrillex, Stromae, Suede, Afrojack vs Quintino, Carl Cox vs Danny Tenaglia, Deep Dish, Disclosure live, Example live (Sea Dance), Pretty Lights

Andy C, Adventure Club, Asian Dub Foundation, Ben Klock vs Marcel Dettmann, Carl Craig vs Green Velvet, Jaguar Skills, Gorgon City, Sabaton, Subfocus, Madball, Jambinai, Tricot etc.

See you at Exit! Cheers!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone,

I am renting the apartments during EXIT fest 2014.

For any questions please do not hesitate to contact me.

Ljubica Babic

ljubicababic@gmail.com

00 381 64 903 43 41

You can check photos of the apartments:

flat no. 1:
Edited by Ljubica

Hey guys! Can't come to Exit anymore as it's the same time as my graduation! :(

So I'm selling an Exit Experience ticket for £100 if anyone wants one! It includes camping and transfer to Sea Dance :) Got 4 tickets for grabs.. Let me know xx

Hi Everyone, If you are in need for accomodation during the EXIT festival, I have the best offers for you.
5 days, by the price of 75-100€(Prices are depending on the quality of the accomodation).
And if you are part of any student-related organisation, you can buy the tickets for the festival for the price of 59€, we will just need proof that you are members of any organisation.

• 2 weeks later...