EXIT FESTIVAL SERBIA 2014

Guest nick1

Anyone think Arctic Monkeys might play?

They're at Optimus in Lisbon on the 10th, and doing T in the Park in Scotland on either the 11th, 12th or 13th.

Could they do EXIT on one of those days too, or would it be unheard of to go between Portugal, Serbia, and Scotland in one weekend?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So who do we wanna see in this Dance Arena announcement?

Some of the following would be right good I think:

Disclosure

Bondax

Tensnake

Flume

The Bloody Beetroots

Nero

SBTRKT

Sub Focus

AlunaGeorge

Zedd

w*nkelmut

Gorgon City

And a sneaky comback DJ Set by Pendulum ;-)

Edited by CallumMCK

One of the hottest duos in the world of electronic music are coming to EXIT! Disclosure are bringing their #WILDLIFE show to #EXIT's Exit Dance Arena and its 15th edition - b2b Part II! Those of you who remember the 10th edition will know it was INSANE! Here are the first round of names: Disclosure presents WILD LIFE with Carl Craig vs. Green Velvet, Dusky vs. Paul Woolford and Jackmaster & ONEMAN present 'Can U Dance'. Yes U Can!

I was just looking at some lineups for festivals near Exit on around the same time, and I see Exit already shares 5 of the 11 announced acts with Hideout, and they shared 11 acts overall last year, so I think they might share a few more this year.

The full lineup for Hideout is up (http://www.hideoutfestival.com/2014-line-up) so from that, I'd love to see Sasha, Bondax, MK, Ben Pearce, Gorgon City and a few more.

What d'yall think?

While you're here hostmat, could you rule out arctic monkeys? I know it's really unlikely they'll play EXIT with their schedule, but I think I need to be decisively told they're not playing so I can move on with looking forward to the festival :)

Edited by robbo_88