Guest NiceOneJeff

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm assuming none of these will be Saturn headliners or subs on Apollo (they weren't before except for Slayer during the Big Four but I don't count that due to their placement the year before i.e. they only subbed because it was the big four)... bit strange they didn't include at least one of them.

Edited by SOAD

Seems like a solid announcement, nothing exciting enough tempt me into getting a ticket. Considering theres no obvious subs or 2nd headliners announced yet though theres still plenty of room for big acts, in just hoping for one interesting booking!

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Tickets arrived at the weekend!!!

Seeing Metallica's warm up gig on telly at the weekend has got me really excited for it. Looks like could be decent weather too.

Do you think the Glasto set will be similar for Soni - I know it's a by request set, but would think that wouldn't be too different to the friendlier set they played on Sat.