Kasabian in Leicester

eFestivals

We are booking train seats from London on Saturday and back to London on Sunday. I'm suprised about the price of it. It's 115 pounds single for two persons. On weekdays I see prices of ten or nine pounds? I am missing something here?

Very odd, that weekend seems to be some kind of cut-off point as the weekdays and weekends up the Friday 20th are all £10 single yet the weekdays and weekends after are all £57.

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone from Leicester able to help me out?

Me and the GF have left it too late and all the city centre hotels are booked and the closest hotels are in Loughborough so since we are flying into and from east mids airport we are just going to stay at the premier inn at the airport and since it has nearby rail I was just wondering do you think they will have late night train services on that far for the gig?

there is an airport bus from the coach station in town that runs every hour throughout the night. less than a tenner, i think

• 2 weeks later...

Not happening. I asked the band last week. Got a response from Chris. "Paolo Nutini!? Where did you hear that bollocks? Never gonna happen."

He said they wanted Tame Impala, but they were already AM's main sub at Finsbury, and Miles Kane is at a festival that day.... He went on to say nobody was actually booked yet...

I then suggested The Cribs, Royal Blood and Drenge too. He said that The Cribs is a possibility, and he was going to have a listen to Royal Blood and Drenge.

Fingers crossed!

tell them to have a listen to Jagwar Ma too then if your on speaking terms with them

they would have a good summer vibe :dancer:

Edited by scanerack

5 weeks away and still nothing about the line up,abit of a joke really

i agree,really hope the anticipation is better than the lack of hype...

me and the o/h are big fans of the band, but just wondering what with new record to be released ,PR etc..... maybe they are gonna just do a marathon set!!! i really like em ,but surely not!?

haha, fair enough.. your opinion and all that.i feel a bit like that about Metallica. oh well ,, doubt are paths will cross this year. we know where your Not going to be on sunday night.....

Exactly! It was just a flippant comment because I don't like Kasabian. Obviously they'll be fine for support acts :P

Exactly! It was just a flippant comment because I don't like Kasabian. Obviously they'll be fine for support acts :P

haha, nice to make a comment or a hava bit of banter without someone taking offence or too serious..Tbh ive not got a problem even with metallica at glastonbury, im intrigued , just dont really know if i would know any of their stuff, not my normal bag,,,,if your going to glastonbury maybe we can both be surprised :lol:

haha, nice to make a comment or a hava bit of banter without someone taking offence or too serious..Tbh ive not got a problem even with metallica at glastonbury, im intrigued , just dont really know if i would know any of their stuff, not my normal bag,,,,if your going to glastonbury maybe we can both be surprised :lol:

Yeahh of course! I'll definitely be at Metallica. I'm not a huge fan but they do look brilliant live and I'm sure it'll be great. Sunday night I'll definitely be at Massive Attack, so I'm perfectly happy with Kasabian headlining the Pyramid, doesn't affect me whatsoever :)