Kasabian in Leicester

eFestivals

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We come from Belgium to see this Kasabian-concert. Eurostar friday-evening, one night in London and Saturday by train to Leicester.

Anyone who knows how late this mini-festival will start? I think it's a two hours train-ride from London and since I's like to book my tickets in advance, I need to know how late we have to arrive in Leicester, don't I?

Hopefully the MIles Kane-rumour is true. Would be great to see him again as well. Saw him three times in Belgium but it should be ten times as good In England. As we noticed with Kasabian in Royal Albert Hall last year ... damn, what a difference with a dull Belgian crowd.

Anyone from Leicester able to help me out?

Me and the GF have left it too late and all the city centre hotels are booked and the closest hotels are in Loughborough so since we are flying into and from east mids airport we are just going to stay at the premier inn at the airport and since it has nearby rail I was just wondering do you think they will have late night train services on that far for the gig?

Me and the GF have left it too late and all the city centre hotels are booked and the closest hotels are in Loughborough so since we are flying into and from east mids airport we are just going to stay at the premier inn at the airport and since it has nearby rail I was just wondering do you think they will have late night train services on that far for the gig?

There is usually a train to Derby/Nottingham that leaves between half 11 and midnight, but I don't think East Midlands Parkway is THAT close to the airport, you'd have to get a taxi.

Edited by MattDavies__

Alright mate. Dunno if this is any use to use but just checked and there is a National Express coach from Leicester coach station straight to the airport at 1.10am. £3.80 per person so damn sight cheaper than a taxi. Also with it being an hour or so later than the train, you wont have to risk missing the end of the gig to get it. Edited by Flaminglippy

• 2 weeks later...