Sonisphere 2014

Guest hardygra

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Music Events were still held on the past 2 years #beingpedantic

Deep Purple and Quo are about for Hellfest (apparently). They could bulk up a classic rock at Knebworth day I guess, only ones that jumped out at me so far though!

Queen aren't being booked with any guests FYI...they confirmed that on the forums :P

There were quite a few rumours on here that AC/DC were going to play Soni 2014 or were at least mentioned as the big money making band.

That, coupled with this ridiculous Highway to Hell Christmas number 1 campaign has got me thinking....maybe it is part of a AC/DC campaign. Get them to number 1 or at least get 100,000 people to join a Facebook group about it then announce them as a headliner for Soni.

Yeah, I know....shut up.

Depends what your intention is? If it's to sell records in the hope that whoever 'likes' a page makes a purchase then there's not much use. However, if you're using it to get people who are AC/DC fans to 'like' it so you can direct market to your exact customer demographic for free then it's pretty bloody excellent.

Depends what your intention is? If it's to sell records in the hope that whoever 'likes' a page makes a purchase then there's not much use. However, if you're using it to get people who are AC/DC fans to 'like' it so you can direct market to your exact customer demographic for free then it's pretty bloody excellent.

well, the stated intention is to get the record to number one.

100,000 people say they like the idea of it being number one.

How many of those people also like acting on what they say they like?

Or is it, just perhaps, a standard for facebook? That a like means absolutely fuck all.

There is a weird thing with online social media were people support something with a click of a button but not take any real world/meaningfull action.

It reminds me of when Ian Wartkins was arrested lots of people said they were gonna start an online petition for some reason.

http://www.vice.com/en_uk/read/what-do-emo-kids-think-of-ian-watkinsons-child-sex-charges

well, the stated intention is to get the record to number one.

100,000 people say they like the idea of it being number one.

How many of those people also like acting on what they say they like?

Or is it, just perhaps, a standard for facebook? That a like means absolutely fuck all.

Edited by Com Truise