The National

Zoo Music Girl

Got two standing for the Wednesday in London. As much as I love The National, no band other than headliners can work on The Pyramid. It's just too big, and the crowd is always saturated with non-fans, no matter the act. So this at least means I don't absolutely have to see them at Glastonbury... but I probably will.

Also anyone buying tickets to the London shows, be wary of 'Circle Standing' as it's right, right at the back. Almost like watching a gig next door, and the sound doesn't travel.

9 minutes ago, BreadMakesYouFat? said:

Got two standing for the Wednesday in London. As much as I love The National, no band other than headliners can work on The Pyramid. It's just too big, and the crowd is always saturated with non-fans, no matter the act. So this at least means I don't absolutely have to see them at Glastonbury... but I probably will.

I think The National are misplaced on The Pyramid, but I must point out that Pyramid early doors >>>>>>> headliner time.

Missed out on tickets yesterday because I was using the wrong link, but picked up four standing at Manchester on the Saturday with O2 Priority. They're must see for me at Glastonbury anyway! But hoping for some deeper cuts at their own gig. 

18 minutes ago, Tuna said:

Told my pals and they said to say thank you very much and then swore a lot. 

Just now, Will-2609 said:

Didn't think I'd listened to them much on Spotify but I had an email. Bagged a standing ticket for the Tuesday in London. The National on my birthday, big up.

See you there!

6 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

Thanks very much for this, just got myself a Thursday London ticket.

3 minutes ago, Diva Sam said:

Told my pals and they said to say thank you very much and then swore a lot. 

:)

7 minutes ago, glastobuds said:

Thanks for this got Wednesday standing tickets -helps with the pain of not being able to with Glastonbury (a bit)

No worries, great its still working. See you there :)

Didn't get a Spotify email :(

Gigsandtours presale is tomorrow, but I'm prioritising the Arcade Fire show...

Fingers crossed for Friday's sale. Bit worried so many presales means hardly any tickets will go on general sale! I just happen to have both Wednesday and Friday off work though (what are the chances?!) so always a shot.