The National

Zoo Music Girl

I presumed that's just the release date and it will be on for a week or two. If not, I can at least buy it through less nefarious means then. I'm a good girl, I am. (And not technology literate.)

I assumed it would just be one showing, like most music things tent to be (at least, the ones I've been to). I can't imagine them getting much business on a National film.

I assumed it would just be one showing, like most music things tent to be (at least, the ones I've been to). I can't imagine them getting much business on a National film.

If the soundtrack had more Karen it'd have not only a run in major cinemas but it'd also become a staple of Channel 5 weekend viewing for years to come... alas it's a limited run which we're all going to miss because we're at glastonbury (it would've been shown at Glastonbury BTW if they included more Karen)

Read my posts above, mate.

You need to install the Media Hint Firefox extension - very easy to do, just google it and follow the instructions, or a similar VPN software, which will mask your IP address's national location, and enable you to buy it as if you were in America.

Took me a couple of minutes to do.

I'm on Chrome so might be worth having a go with the Firefox one later. Chrome extension seems to be no good.

Did anyone manage to access the film using that firefox extension then? Just checking before I open the slowest internet browser known to man.

Yes Kaytee, took me a couple of minutes to download the extension. Bought the film and was watching it five minutes later. Very enjoyable. Not a life-changer, but a nice, heart-warming documentary. Think on first watch, I probably preferred

as it's more about the band rather than about Tom Berninger's journey, bless him.

Yes Kaytee, took me a couple of minutes to download the extension. Bought the film and was watching it five minutes later. Very enjoyable. Not a life-changer, but a nice, heart-warming documentary. Think on first watch, I probably preferred

as it's more about the band rather than about Tom Berninger's journey, bless him.

Thanks for the link, never got round to watching that one :)

Bad news from the Reddit AMA...

"Hey guys thought you were amazing at the 6 music festival in Manchester last month. Will you be playing Glastonbury this year?"

[–]TheNationalandTomVerified[S]

5 minutes

ago

Thank you. We would have loved to play Glastonbury but we can't do it this year because of some scheduling conflicts. We will come back some day. Aaron